Tagged - You're It [Part II]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha!! I got like 3 tags!!

Uhmm lemmie see here:

1. I am young (25) but I have 3 babies and I am a stay at home mom. The way I conduct business in here you would think that I am older.

2. I had a sad obsession with the show ER, I have been watching reruns on TNT for the past 5 years from 9am-11am religiously.

3. My mother is African American and my father is Native American and French

4. I love room temperature packets of mustard. If anyone has some that they would like to send me.....lmao

5. I love making new friends. The more the merrier!

6.Oh! Im also obsessed with the show COPS, lol

I will edit and find someone to tag later

okay so i got the calling... and after a couple minutes figured out what it ment. any way

1. my middle name is hope, which also happened to be my grandmas first and middle name.

2. i have recently gotten into feng shui because i think it will help me reach my goals and be just more successful in general.

3. in real life i am rude and sarcastic... except when i first meet people. (not that i am mean just to be mean it is just my sense of humor) which is the total opositte of how i am on this forum.

4. I am in school for cosmotology, which is kind of ironic cause i hate doing my own hair and i hate doing my make up but in that field you gotta look nice everyday.

5. i love anything involving genetics, especialy talking about it. infact i love anything involving science so much so that i used to be part of an EMT squad at my old college.

6. when i was around 10 i set my kitchen on fire cause i was playing with the buttons on one of the ovens (that my parents thought no longer functioned and had been disconected) it was a small fire so no real damage. but i remember iw as scared of the dark at the time and the only way to get out of the room for me was to run through the dark dinning room and i refused to cause it was dark in there. and i blame my fear of the dark, and basements on a special i saw on jean benette ramsey.

any way, i kinda hope i get tagged again this was fun.

and i tag...

nursie

saja

makeupchick

daer0n

debraann

ricci

Thanks Lisa and Miss Pout
smile.gif

1) I am a single parent, my son lives with me which keeps me pretty busy running around.

2) I am extremly shy,quiet and reserved, this does effect my ability to make friends and keep them.

3) I work in a small family owned company on my own. I spend most of my days alone
frown.gif
I am on MUT often while at work.

4) I do enjoy older model motor cars and motorbikes and I enjoy cycling although my interest in them is not so much these days

5) I don't drink and I don't smoke, I don't even drink Tea or Coffee. I am sure some ppl find that strange. I do like my Coke or Pepsi however and drink more of that than I should.

6) I have been TG all my life and no one (even my parents) knew about me until 2004 except my Ex wife as I told her before we married in 87. I did not like to keep a big a secret as that from people you know and love. Anyway everyone knows about me now.

Tag:

LilDee

niksaki

Leza1121

puncturedskirt

ShizzNizzLe

1. I'm kind of picky about what I eat. I don't eat meat, mostly because I can't get the picture of a pig or a cow out of my head. Which leads to...

2. I don't like bad smells, I can't stand smelly feet
smile.gif
and I don't like being around animals for that reason (like horses/cows). Otherwise they don't bother me.

3. My nose is kind of crooked cause my dad had his broken when he was little, I never noticed mine was until I was 16. I erase every picture that where you can tell even a little (to me anyway).

4. I don't like lying, it's uncomfortable when I kind of have to lie to the customers at work. I am really sarcastic, and lie when I am, but I always say the truth afterwards.

5. I don't like using a lot of facial movements, which ends up w/ people telling me to smile ALL the time. I like smiling, but both my parents had wrinkles at a younger age than I want... so far so good, and I blame their repeated facial expressions on it.

And when I'm alone, I feel like I'm frowning so I relax until I can't anymore. I'm weird.
biggrin.gif

6. I used to be EXTREMELY shy. And I would be made fun of for it or because no one even knew me throughout EVERY year of school. I'm not anymore, I know people will like me and I don't think I ever fake myself to be liked.

...edit later
smile.gif

I tagged quite a few people I think are interesting.

Jessiej78;

Sheikah;

shanelle;

modirty80;

macface ;

jacquelyna,

ShizzNizzLe,

stars go blue,

TOOFACED,

Wism

Ok, i keep getting tagged soooooo ill try and write something interesting. lol

1. I have a degree in Art History and Accounting and Im not using either. lol

2. Im desperately trying to get a new job.

3. Im obsessed with Ewan McGregor

4. I LOVE ranch flavored rice cakes. lol

5. When im not on MUT im on Youtube looking for makeup tutorials.

6. Im planning on going to anesthetic's school very soon.

randomly tagging

MACGin

MaddyBoo718

Manga_Moon

Mariascreek

Do we have to keep doing it even though we replied once already? LOL

i just ran out of ideas haha

I got tagged again so here are some more:

1. My mom died of a brand new cancer that was named after her when I was 15. When I turned 30 and 1 day, it was devistating to know that she has been out of my life longer than she was in it.

2. I moved out of my house at 16 and moved in with my boyfriend. I thought it was great at the time, in retrospect, no teenager should be living as an adult.

3. I LOVE clothes and shoes but HATE shopping, I'm tiny and can never find anything that fits...EVER.

4. I'm of scottish, irish, italian, cherokee and english decent.

5. I worked int he indian village at Jamestown Settlement

6. I was in a Junior Miss America Pagent when I was 10.

Tagging:

mac-whore

macface

cafe1414

cait

Thanx for tagging me, Anthea
laughing.gif

1. I'm 22 and can't drive yet. I'm sure I will, pretty soon.

2. I only eat thighs on chicken. I hate chicken breasts, it's too hard to chew.

3. I was a recording artist
smile.gif
I made a Christmas Album record when I was 14 with 3 other friends back in Indonesia. It sold pretty good, we got to perform in many Christmas events & radios, but the group broke up 2 years after because 3 of us went abroad for college. It's still fun to watch the video clips & listen to our songs, good ol times.

4. I speak 3 languages: Indonesian, English, and Japanese

5. I could sense ghost. One time I heard a roar near my bathroom back home (I thought I was crazy), and the day after I got sick, for at least 2 weeks, my neck was sore the whole time and I got fever for no reason.

Later I know from a 'Brother' in church, there were 20 spirits inside me: an old man midget hanging on my shoulder (thats why my neck was sore, I was carrying him, damnit), some invisible nails in my head, and a three head lions ... which must be what I've heard that night.

It's kinda creepy now that I think about it.

6. I love to drink my soda real fast 'til my eyes water. I'm weird.

wow, sat down to watch some TV for a bit and I got tagged a couple times. i'm a boring guy, but here goes.

1. i was born in vietnam and my family fled the country on a little boat, so that makes me a boat person. we spent about a year as refugees in the philippines before my family got sponsored to come to the united states.

2. i have incredibly small feet for a guy. i blame it on my dad because he has small feet too. i can't believe they gave me girl feet genes. i can wear a 6.5 equivalent in women's shoes. as a matter of fact, i have to buy women's athletic shoes or i get blisters from my feet slip sloshing around in guy's shoes.
doh.gif

3. i prefer to have no ice in my drinks unless i'm using a straw. i HATE having to filter ice out of my mouth, and crushed ice is even more maddening.

4. the back of my head is flat as a pancake! if i tilt my head all the way forward, you set your drink on it and it won't fall off.
laughing.gif
it also means that i usually have a problem with my hair sticking up in the back all the time.

5. blatantly poor grammar is a huge pet peeve of mine. also, it drives me crazy when i see people use homonyms interchangeably. i.e. you're and your, there and their, etc.

6. i freaking love chocolate and have, on occasion, been known to eat it as a primary meal.

let's see... tag!

Aquilah

Retro-Violet

MACGoddess

kdmakeuparts

pinksugar

Ashley

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do we have to keep doing it even though we replied once already? LOLi just ran out of ideas haha

If you want... the point is to just keep going. I'm sure you got other things, woman. I'll help...
1. Nury is marrried to a lumberjack.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you want... the point is to just keep going. I'm sure you got other things, woman. I'll help...
1. Nury is marrried to a lumberjack.

is he okay? does he sleep all night and work all day?

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif is he okay? does he sleep all night and work all day? He's like Chuck Norris of lumberjacking. He doesn't sleep. He waits.Job is a 24/7 thing.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif 4. the back of my head is flat as a pancake! if i tilt my head all the way forward, you set your drink on it and it won't fall off.
laughing.gif
it also means that i usually have a problem with my hair sticking up in the back all the time.
5. blatantly poor grammar is a huge pet peeve of mine. also, it drives me crazy when i see people use homonyms interchangeably. i.e. you're and your, there and their, etc.

LOL Ticki! #4 is too funny, and #5 that is one of my pet peeves as well, its like a kick in the liver to me
plain.gif

Anyways, im trying to think of some more here, lets see:

1.- I love the smell of Vicks Vaporub, it says on the label not to eat it but sometimes i feel like eating it cause i love the smell so much, so i do haha, sometimes i even crave for it.

2.-When i have a shower i HATE hairs sticking to my skin, i think its the grossest thing in the world, even though most of the times they are my hairs, it traumatizes me if i have more than one sticking either to my back or arms when im still wet.

3.-When i was three years old my mom was 5 months pregnant and she was having a miscarriage, my dad had to take her to the hospital where while having a sugery to get the baby out she clinically died for about 5 or 10 mins something like that, at 3 am. She had left us at the neighbours house for her to take care of us my brother and me, it was an old lady that was friends with us and whom she trusted, i woke up at the same time she had clinically died and i was screaming asking the lady to take me back to my house cause my mom was calling me, she took me over there to show me there was nobody home, i looked around the corner of the street and i saw my mom, waving at me and calling me, the thing is that it was 3 am and i could see light over on that side as if it was 9 am in the morning, it was really bright, i told her i could see my mom, that i wanted her to take me to her but she freaked out and took me back inside her house, next day my dad came to pick us up and took us to the hospital, when i saw my mom i went over and hugged her tight and i told her i had seen her the night before calling me, she just looked at my dad with this wtf look -she says-. Ill never forget that.

4.-I am overly scared to look at UFO's pictures when im on my own, i can't stand it and i start shaking and i always end up closing the pages and turning the tv on to forget.

5.-I am scared of heights, even if i am on a second floor i FREAK out if i look down right at the edge from a deck or whatever.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif He's like Chuck Norris of lumberjacking. He doesn't sleep. He waits.Job is a 24/7 thing.

lmao Celly!

I got tagged by Aprill! Yay!

1. I am the youngest of 5 kids and have been on my own since I was 15.

2. I have mild OCD...I wash my hands 30 times a day, check locks three times, and anything that touches the floor becomes dirty.

3. I will eat anything with chocolate or cheese on it.

4. I went to school at University of Texas for Comp Sci, but didn't go back after my junior year because I got pregnant.

5. I am addicted to the internet.

6. I am addicted to bad reality TV...watching awful Denise Richards right now.
biggrin.gif

I tag

LilRayofSun

Killah Kitty

Beaglette

makeupbyathena

kittykupkake

rizzie_x3

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif is he okay? does he sleep all night and work all day? HA HA HA HA HA HA! I have that as a ringtone on my phone...
laughs.gif

Okay, I just saw that I was tagged and now I'll have to spend the next couple of hours thinking of things worth telling y'all! *sigh* I'm so boring!

haha, I got tagged twice, only just noticed
smile.gif

here are my 6 things:

1. If I lived in mediaeval times I'd probably be the ugliest thing ever - I had orthodontic work when I was a teenager, my eyes have been lasered, and just think what my eyebrows would look like! EEK!

2. I am 1.5 assignments and a LOT of luck away from finishing my undergraduate degree. By tomorrow that will be 1 assignment and a lot of luck away, unless I don't finish my essay in time!

3. I'm right on the cusp of 2 starsigns: cancer and gemini, and I was born at 12 noon, which is the exact change over time! this means that I talk a lot but use this as a cover when I'm hurt or upset (thats right I have squishy crab insides
biggrin.gif
)

4. I hate sea food. Unless it's like, a fillet of fish that has had the bones removed and then has been fried in many layers of batter, I won't eat it. Especially hate how prawns stare up at you from the plate with their little sad eyes!

5. I can sleep anywhere. Buses, planes, trains and cars, in baths, on the floor, the sofa, I like to coil up into a ball and catch some z's!

6. I'm a secret fan of French and Asian arthouse films
blush.gif

I'm not sure who I want to tag yet so I'll edit this post later
smile.gif

Thanks for tagging me, CellyCell! Let's see here...

1. I can do that triple wave clover thing with my tongue. I taught myself how after seeing it on TV when I was young.

2. When I was 10 years old I stopped breathing on three different occasions. Once in the middle of the street in New Orleans and then twice in my sleep. Each time my airway would completely close with no warning, I would freak out (I started hitting my parents in New Orleans so that they would see me. And when I was sleeping I sat straight up in bed and ran to my parents room) and then like it closed it would open up. As soon as I would gasp that first breath I would throw up. It was bizarre and they never found out what was causing it. I haven't had any breathing problems since then.

3. There are three different things that if you leave me alone with I will finish in one sitting. A bag of Life Savers Wint-o-greens. A bag of Brach's Butterscotch discs. And a box of fruit roll ups. I swear I can't help it.

4. When I'm watching really intense or scary movies I don't cover my eyes. Instead, I plug my ears with my fingers and hunch into a ball.

5. When I was in school I was involved with competitive speech, theater and most of all our media class where I was a news anchor and host. I could stand in front of the camera all day and speak, but take those cameras away and replace them with people? I turn to jelly. I am terrified of speaking in front of groups or even just to speak to people I don't know (i.e. people that are interviewing me, friends of friends, etc.) It scares the heck out of me and I honestly just got all nervous thinking about it. *sigh*

6. I suffer from PTSD. I could count on my hands how many people actually know that about me. I guess now I'll need more than my hands to count that number though...

Okay! That was fun! I'm sorry if I'm about to tag someone twice, but here we go!

I TAG:

1. Wism

2. jmgjmg623

3. i heart julie

4. Andi

5. debbiedeb77

6. Bec688

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif 4.-I am overly scared to look at UFO's pictures when im on my own, i can't stand it and i start shaking and i always end up closing the pages and turning the tv on to forget.
Aww, you're adorable Nuri! I was going to post an alien picture just for you. j/k
smile.gif

1. I was born and raised in the Philippines, and my family migrated here when I was 14. I originally didn't want to come here, so I ran away. My friend was supposed to meet me, and I was supposed to stay over her house, but I kinda overslept, so instead of leaving at 2 am, I woke up at 3 am and she wasn't there waiting for me. I was too scared to be out by myself, so I took a cab to a child center, where abused kids go or something like that. The lady in there was super nice and had me sleep in one of the empty beds...then in the morning she asked where I was from blah blah blah...a couple hours later, my parents found me and a couple more hours later I was in a plane to the US!!! Now I don't think I want to live anywhere else...LOL.
smile.gif

2. Like I wrote in my profile page, tightlining gives me the creeps. The thing where you open your eyes really wide, and stick the eyeliner on eyelash part and line. So here's how I "tightline": I stick the eyeliner in the outer corner of my eye, close my whole eye, and line the bottom and top waterlines. Poked my eye a couple times, but I just can't bring myself to tightline with my eyes open.
smile.gif

3. I LOVE anything UFO-related!!! I love alien movies, like Signs, and even older alien movies like Fire in the Sky (if you haven't seen it, watch it!!!). I go to youtube just to look up new alien do***entaries, and I love teasing my bf...he cannot hear anything UFO at night, but he's the bravest during the day. LOL. I think it's adorable.

4. I sleep with the light on every night. Not a nighlight, not a lamp...the light...I love watching scary movies, but I have this overactive imagination that just won't stop. When I was little, I used to get this recurring nightmare about me in a stretcher being hurried over to the ER, and I look up and I see the nurse's face who was pushing the stretcher. She looked really intense and scary. I get the shivers everytime I remember it. I also can't watch scary movies by myself at night. Like, for example my bf and I watched The Ring and I just could not sleep in my room that night so I slept in my parent's room on the floor. Um...this was when I was 18.
laughing.gif

5. I love mini blueberry muffins. But get me the regular-sized ones and I just cannot eat the pieces of blueberry in it, so I pick them off.

6. I breastfed from a woman who was not my mom. When I was born, my mom was in really bad shape because she was in labor for like 20 hours or something like that. The doctors and nurses tried to have her push and push, but I would come out and back in. Until the doctor said that if they don't get me out soon, I would die. They then had my dad sign papers for a caesarian birth, while my mom spoke to me in her belly, telling me to please come out. The doctors tried again after that, and out I came!!! She was so weak after that that they recommended for her not to breastfeed just yet. So I breastfed from a lady who also just had a baby that was in the same room as my mom. Apparently she was from the mountains or something, and to this day, my relatives tease me "mountain girl".

Who I tag:

Retro-Violet

tuna_fish

vanilla_sky

Ashley

Aquilah

Faith-Abigail

hmmm, let's see...

1. I come from a family of 10 and I am the sixth child. We are all incredibly close too.

2. I have traveled to 48 out of the 50 states and 5 countries.

3. I'm Mormon and very proud of it!! That also means that I don't drink, smoke, drink coffee or tea (so you're not alone Anthea LOL)

4. My mom was diagnosed with uterine cancer when I was 13 and given 6 weeks to live, but she beat it and has been cancer free ever since!

5. Sean Astin and Mackenzie Astin are my second cousins, although we've never met.

6. I am 28 years old, I have an almost 9 year old and a 9 month old baby and have been married twice.

Okay, I'll tag:

speedy

Faith-Abigail

jenfer

Gboo531

sali

Retro-Violet

Back