Tagged - You're It [Part II]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh jeez, im sorry i havent responded to the rest of the tags, ive been really thinking about what else to say LOL

So here it goes again:

1.- I gained weight from the age of 9 due to getting hepatitis, im not sure what type it was but the doctor said i couldnt eat pretty much anything, even less if it was oily, so they put me on a diet of just candies pretty much, so when i got off the diet i started eating like crazy and gained too much weight, that i couldnt lose till i was 14-17 years old.

2.-When i was 10-11 years old, the kids at school used to think i was asian, my eyes were a little bit shranti for some reason and they nicknamed me "Oyuki" it was a very popular soap opera back then so yeah lol.

3.-I know some might think im weird but i don't look at other guys nor i find them attractive, since i got married to my husband i don't feel attraction to other people at all, not even platonic crushes. I always find other people too average looking, and i am happy with what i have so i don't have to look at other people, and mostly why i don't find them attractive at all.

4.I LOVE cracking my knuckles more than one time in a row, and i can keep cracking them all day long, as long as they dont stop cracking i love the sound of them cracking haha.

5.-I cut my own hair, layer it, color it, and i also do my husband's hair and my kids hair as well, and i have never been in hair school.

6.-In my head im only human, i have no labels such as: Mexican, Canadian, European, whatever you wanna call it, im simply a human being.

Bonus one since i didnt reply sooner:

I like knowing what the meaning of words are before i know if i can use them, for example: i hate when people say " You have to be more femenine cause you are a woman" sorry, no, you dont HAVE to if you dont feel like it, the meaning of the word woman is composed by two words: womb-man, which means we are man with a womb.

I laugh when people say they are "agnostic" be careful with what you say, you may not know what you're really talking about. Agnostic is composed by the word "gnosis" which means knowledge, which means that if you ad an A before gnosis means that you are "Ignorant". I.E. Asexual: Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.

Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.

Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

thanks for tagging me shelley...

#1:- I currently have 2 rabbits ...when I was 7 I had about 20 rabbits including 6 babies I think..and I had a Goat to whom I used train to do tircks lol ... I also had 3 chickens and 4 pigeons. i just love animals and oh yeah all this was back home in India.

#2:- I once saw a snake in my house and ever since then i never slept at night in my house ...I alwayz used to go to sleep at my grandma's house

#3:- I moved to Canada when I was 13. I lived in canada for 7 yrs and last year I got married and moved to california.

#4: I am married to my childhood sweetheart. We met in grade eight and he fell in love me ..He was 12 ..well We are both same age he is 6 mths older than me. So we met but we were just freinds ..long story short he was leaving for us when we met. he left for us in few days after we met. I moved to canada a year after and we got back in touch. nad we were talking talking for all these and and got married last year.

#5:- I was in love with Ricky Martin when I was 12. I was so serious about him I used tell my parents that one day I will marry him. lol when I left India and went to canada I was in love with enrique iglesias ..I thought he was the hottest guy on earth...

#6:- I can crack my nose atleast 3 times in a day and I can crack anybodys nose ..weird i know

tagging:

annabelle

loci

jennifer

blueangel

missjewell

jdepp_84

thank you for tagging me
smile.gif
sorry it took me a while to respond.

1. I am really into reducing-reusing-recycling. I think sometimes I am annoying people around me by constant nagging about it
wink.gif
but seriously, I cannot understand people who do not recycle, or people who mindlessly use disposable things when it is not necessary (such as using plastic cups when you could use a normal glass)

2. I am into gross, gory stuff. I like disturbing movies, or graphic doctor shows. I love horror movies. I always research stories about serial killers and other sickos. It just fascinates me how people can be so twisted.

3. I hate cooking, baking and all that. If I had money for it, I would go out to eat all the time. I love to clean though, which is weird, considering that as a kid, I used to be the biggest, filthiest slob.

4. I used to have an eating disorder - anorexia and bulimia, in my late teens and early twenties. I consider myself cured, and I am so happy it is all behind me.

5. I had a hip surgery when I was a kid. Actually, many of them. It shaped me tremendously, I think... I always felt a bit different from other kids, and could not do all the things they've done. I cannot do many fun things I wish I could do, such as skiing and basically most sports. My doctors say I will have hip replacement sometimes in my thirties
frown.gif
good news is that the technology is very developed now for these surgeries, so I should not be to worried, I know
smile.gif
other than that, I am quite healthy, which I am very thankful for.

I am not sure, who was already tagged, and who was not, but here is the list of people that I am tagging:

Darla G

nosepickle

dentaldee

Babette Pardoux

poca ini

I got tagged by Aquilah and goddess13 so here's more about me:

1 I have 4 siblings, and I'm the second oldest.

2 I have over 40 cousins. Can't even remember or recognize all of them.

3. I can knit and crochet, but I get bored with projects easily so usually I get them done in just a couple days.

4. I've never lived by myself. After moving away from my parents I've been sharing an apartment with a flatmate.

5. I used to sleepwalk when I was younger. When I was 10 I once went outside at night and came back home ringing the doorbell.

6. I always have two (sometimes even three) alarm clocks to wake me up.

I've been Tagged again, thank you Kimberley (goddess13)
smile.gif

1) I have one younger sister, she was born deaf.

2) I have one only child, he is almost 15 and is almost as tall as me and I am 6ft tall. Scary they grow so quickly.

3) Green, purple and blue are my favourite colours

4) I have been going to the Bathurst races since 1981, I think I've only missed 3 of them. My son loves it.

5) I am extremely loyal & family minded, I see my Mother often and I take my boy to see the MIL (his grandmother) often as well although I am separated and single.

6) When I left school, I did an apprenticeship and worked as a Fitter and Machinist, for 11 years, dirty filthy job it was. No way could I go back to doing that now.

I was tagged by Darla G and speedy. Thanks!

1. I procrastinate way too much, but I think I work well under pressure.

2. I give everyone a nickname as soon as I meet them, but I only use their nicknames in my head...does that make sense?

3. I have contacts, but I prefer to wear glasses because there are so many cute frames out there!

4. I'm the youngest of four and I admit that I'm very spoiled. I like to think I'm not a brat, though.

5. I'm getting an apartment downtown with my best friend this fall. I'm super excited!

6. I composed a musical when I was 14. It's pretty horrible.

First time I've been tagged before LOL. I was tagged from Leony and andrrea:

1) I only have a brother who is 6 years older than me

2) 2 of my older male cousins have exactly the same name ( first and surname) with my brother LOL, all because they were given the same name from my grandfather

3) I never, I mean never cried in public , even at funerals of close family members and friends. But I cry at times that aren't important LOL like when I'm watching a movie or listen to music

4) When I was an early teen, from 11 to 13, used to be in a theatre club, and played 3 plays ( no important roles tho LOL)

5) I have an insect-phobia. Seriously I scream whenver I see a spider, or even a bee!

6) I always lived by the sea. I live at the same town since I was born, with my parents, never left home.

Okay...I'm going to bump this. I got tagged a long time ago and ignored it because I never know what to say on these things. Sorry Karren and Carolyn!! LOL! So here goes!

1.) I like to sleep with one leg sticking out of the covers, even if it's cold. No idea why. So I'm partially ready if I need an escape route maybe?

2.) I have a nervous thing I do that everyone I work with busts on me about because on each hand I'm always rubbing the fingers together. Ya' know how some people bite their nails or chew their lip? I rub my fingers together. Yeah, it's weird, I know.

3.) I dropped out of high school in my senior year and 15 years later graduated with a BS from Cornell University. Very long story...

4.) I keep buying e/s because I love it, but I hardly wear it because I'm too busy to take the time to apply it.

5.) I work for a healthcare union and spend almost all my work time in confrontation or mediation. Either with the workers I represent because they're being stupid or management because they're also being stupid!

6.) I have a house that's 128 yrs. old and needs a ton of work and I HATE it! But, I know I'll take a hit on it if I try to sell it right now so I think I'm going to stay in it for now. I'm still debating in my head about that.

That's enough!!! So...I'll tag a few folks that may have been tagged but I don't think they posted yet and a few others.

Thais

dixiewolf

WhitneyF

NYdoll23

Nessicle

wvpumpkin

Hopefully someone responds! Do we just pm them, I assume?

I am sooo embarrassed! I didnt know I was tagged for this....and it was how many months ago? My head has been elsewhere, apparently. And since I havent been here for a while I have no clue who to tag. I promise I will tag some peeps when I am more familar with ya'll.

1) I have lived in TN my entire life. Have done a lot of traveling though...but I love it here and cant imagine living anywhere else. But my favorite restaurant is in Chicago.

2) I have one child, my son, who is almost 12, is taller than I, and is my life.

3) I love live music...I go to as many concerts as I can fit into my schedule or that I can afford.

4) I have a huge extended family. My personal project is working on my family tree. Tracking down all my hundreds of cousins is an adventure.

5) I have a 20 pound tabby cat. (Recently at a vets visit the desk staff said they had never seen a cat that big. She's my

other baby.....and acts like it)

6) I think my house is haunted! About 5 weeks ago I was sitting on my back porch, talking on the phone when something/someone grabbed the back of my heel from under my chair. I was alone...no people, no animals, nothing was

around!!! There have been a few other weird things that have happened, but nothing that has made me scream like the foot incident.

Ok I didnt get tagged butt I am new and I want to make new friends.

1) i had visions of both my mother and fathers deaths and they happened the same way I dreamed them

2) I drag race my car, a GTO, and I love all things racing think PINKS

3) I own my HG of purses a Birkin bag and I would die for it!

4) I love to go to the movies and would go everyday if I could, I try to watch at least one move a day to escape.

5) I love to stay in hotels, LOVE IT, and I collect hotel pens.

6) I made a goal to lose 100 pounds and I have already lost 60 over the past year, no dieting, just lifestyle changes.

MACGina

InternetChick

Aprill

Liz

Karren (I wear a size 11 shoe also)

Anthea

Back