Tagged - You're It [Part II]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was tagged again, so I thought I'd give this another go (that's ok, right?)...

1. I've never had a broken bone (knock on wood!).

2. I've never met most of my family on my dad's side.

3. In 1993 I toured Europe with a high school band group. I think about that trip every day.

4. I seem to waste A LOT of time at work!
smile.gif

5. I like who I am, but I often wish I looked like my sister.

6. I haven't dated anyone since 2001!

Boy, reading back over these... I sure didn't get any more interesting since the fist 6 facts about me!
lol.gif

Thanks for tagging me Shelley!!! This was a fun read. Here goes:

1. When I eat none of my food can touch each other. I should invest in TV dinner style plates. This is the complete opposite of my younger sister who mixes and mashes hers.

2. I am the eldest of three; I have a younger sister (14 months) and younger brother (7 years).

3. I am pretty shy and somewhat awkward although most people would say that I am outgoing. I like to have "alone time" but I often feel lonely.

4. I obsess over those "foot in mouth" moments I have. I can't stop thinking about stupid stuff I've said for years.

5. I daydream alot. I have a hard time falling asleep, so to try and help myself drift off, I make up stories in my mind.

6. I am of Greek descent. My parents emigrated to Canada in the late sixties (dad) and late seventies (mom). All of their siblings still live there. We were all born here, but I love Greece and visit every other year.

I tag:

krazykid90

Sephoras girl

Thais

Sophia

Katana

Well I've been tagged numerous times so here's some more:

7) I graduated 4th in my class in college.

8) I'm the oldest of 3 siblings

9) Everyone in my family (mom, dad, brother and sister) has the middle initial J

10) I was name after my Dad's cousin that was killed in WW II... Yeah Lisa... Another Zarren!! Hahaha

11) I hate spiders...

12) There were only 4 people in my graduating class in college...
biggrin.gif

I tag:

-liz-

Linda Marie Daniels

Kookie-for-COCO

Lia

Marisol

OK, I have been tagged twice, so I suppose I will participate!
lol.gif

1- I was born and raised in SE Alabama, and everwhere I have lived in my 27 years on this earth is within 15 miles of my childhood home. I can't bear to leave this po' ass state!

2- I hate pork chops. I love the way they smell, but the texture of the meat makes me want to gag.

3- I have an abnormal amount of white blood cells, my count is very high, and unless the blood I donate is filtered, the white cells can turn on the recipents cells and cause them to die. Weird, huh? I guess that explains why I am immune to Pink eye, the virus strep, posion ivy and oak. Those are the only things so far I have been exposed to and have clinically shown immunity to, who knows what else. I have also never had the flu. (knock on wood!)

4- I love to play Bingo. I go pretty much every wed and thurs night. I play at the VFW on wed and the Shriners on thurs, both non profit organizations where all money goes to help soldiers and their families (VFW) or Shriners hospitals, which are childrens hosptials where sick children can recieve free medical care.

5- I am deathly afraid of clowns and birds, both childhood fears that were ingrained a long time ago thanks to the Stephen King book "IT" and my grandmother owning chicken houses.

6- I have an obsession with the color green.

I have no idea who hasn't posted, since there are like 100 pages, so I am going to tag people at random!

eclipsee.gif
I am coning for ya!

thanks for Tagging me ...its toooo early its (7:57 am)for me to think right now I will post some interesting facts ...later

Humeira

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for tagging me Darla G.
1. I hate coffee. I have only drank one cup in 37 years.

2. I can be stubborn and slow to anger, but can become furiously mad (like a true Taurus, my astrological sign)

3. My ethnic heritage is English, Welsh, Metis (french canadian and native canadian/aboriginal) and Portuguese.

4. I have one older sibling (brother) who lives in another Province. We don't talk too often.

5. I love gardening and like to grow and plant tropical flowers. I have hibiscus, canna lilies, and plumeria. Some people can't believe they grow in Canada but with the hot humid summers where I live they thrive. Of course I have to move them inside mid autumn. It gives me a small piece of paradise in the summer.

6. I am partially deaf in my right middle ear due to a past head injury.

I am tagging:

andrrea

MissMissy

Carolyn

Humeira

Darla G

Need to finishThanks for tagging me.

1. I love flamingos-will wear anything with a flamingo on it.

Thanks for tagging me.

1. I love flamingos-will wear anything with a flamingo on it. 2. I am technically challenged-even have trouble with remote controls-computers-OMG! 3. I am an insomniac 4. I am a neat freak-hate footprints on carpet-must be vacuumed 5.I wear seasonal jewelry like snowflakes for winter, flamingos for summer, leaves for fall etc. 6 I am always and forever dieting. TAG;

Sorry, told you I was challenged. I am tagging: Cute Blondie57, MacMeGorgeous, sampy99, Stylish Daisy, and andrrea.

I was tagged! Let's see ...

1. I spent three quarters in college training and learning about welding. Decided it wasn't for me, but it was fun. Plasma cutters rock!

2. I have spent most of my life in Washington. I lived in North Carolina for about a year and a half while my husband was stationed at Ft. Bragg.

3. I had all of my kids without medication. My last kid was a planned home birth with a midwife.

4. I was a nerd in high school

5. I am a poor sport. If I am winning at Monopoly, you can bet I will say "In your face!" I have yet to perfect an in your face dance.

6. I recently signed up to volunteer with my local Humane Society. I am all done with my required orientation classes, and my first shift is June 7th.

Thank you MissPout, Darla and Anthea for tagging me! Sorry I couldn't reply till now!

hmm.. 6 facts.. I'm not that interesting.. lol, but i'll try..

1. I'm half Dutch and half Surinamese (which is in South America, by Brazil and Venezuela)

2. I own a lingerie boutique, and am constantly looking for cute bras in sizes like 30G, 32E, 36HH, etc.. all the way upto K-cup
smile.gif

3. I'm quite obsessed with the color pink!!

I bought a pink laptop with matching mouse and case for the store..

I painted the store pink, and would love to have the jeep pained pink.. but my man won't allow it, lol

I was do for a new cellphone, and was going to wait for the Iphone to come to Canada, but then my current service came out with the pink blackberry pearl
whistling.gif

4. I've been belly dancing for a year.. and am now performing with a Kelowna troupe
smile.gif

5. I'm super girly! Love anything cute, lacey, blingy and ofcourse summer dresses!! We moved our store to a new location last summer and I stood there drywalling and drilling the change rooms... In a DRESS AND HEELS!! I didn't think too much of it.. but other people thought it was odd.. haha

At least i was comfy
smile.gif

6. People say they usually see me all happy and smiling.. but little do they know.. about my roadrage
wink.gif

It seriously pisses me off when people are taking their sweet time, going slower than everybody else in the passing lane.. why do they feel the need to drive there! lol The right lane is meant for them!

Also when people can't merge.. they'll just come to a complete stop to get in... or people will just drive super close not to let anyone in.. In Holland the term for merging is "zippering" lets all do that! lol

Yeah.. I used to drive for Napa Autoparts
whistling.gif
.. enough said
wink.gif

I'm not sure who to tag yet.. because i haven't read all the entries yet to find out who hasen't.. but i'll come back to tag in a bit
smile.gif

Edit: finally had a chance to tag:

Usersassychick0

MissElaine

Benebaby

Beyonce Welch

Jennifer

ooooh okay, so i've been double tagged lol by Darla and Karren my two favorite girls
biggrin.gif

This is an AWSOME thread!!

1. i need to rub my feet on my bed to fall asleep, ive been doing it since i was little and i just found out a few months ago that my bro does it too.

2. My boyfriend and i were best friends for three years before we started dating, We say we've been dating for two years and married for 5.

3. I think i have a mild case of OCD, i need to do things twice( like minor, so if i touch something with one finger i feel uneven if i don touch it with the other)

4. I am the BIGGEST baby EVER. Anything scares me, even the thought of being scared scares me but i LOVE reading ghost stories (but i pay for it later)

5. I rarely laugh the same way but i laugh alot so it's not uncommon to hear me say "ew that was an ugly laugh this time"

6. I'm a jack of all trades but i hope to be master of some instead of none. I'm a makeupartist, a cook, a singer and a wanna be sex therapist, i also am in sociology hoping to get a major in PR

eh im not that interesting lol

i tag:

Miss Pout

KristyTX

PinkRibbons

Kookie-for-coco

Nick006

well *gigi* got me while she was tagging in the dark. :] ok, 6 differents facts....here we go...

1. well a lot of the pride in my life goes to me being the aunt of 4. :] no kids myself...only 15. but those kids really make me want to have some of my own someday. add me on myspace to see pics of them. myspace.com/cheller_chambers they are so loving. plus while my oldest sister can go into labor at any minute i am her emergency babysitter. i will have those kids for like 24+ hours. so any minute im ready to be driven away to a house with a bunch of toddlers.
biggrin.gif
happy thought.

2. well, lately ive been being called the B word. if a girl says it i dont care, but if a guy does. it makes me so mad. not for what they called me but how they treat women in general. im getting over a pure hatred for men right now. im easing into being ok with them. ive been hurt too many times for me to trust them like i did. but i am certainly not a B, & you can ask most of the people that know me that i am one of the kindest people they know. i just dont take anyone's crap & they call me names for it. just because i stand up for myself.

3. during the summers i usually spend a lot of the time on myspace....like HOURS, sometimes even all day. its really sad actually. & im only talking to like 5 people all day long. hahaha. but thats how boring my house it. i dont really like tv, nothing good on & most of it is morally wrong.

4. i live in a very small town next to a small town, so when i do get business for doing makeovers for prom or whatever else, i get like $20 per face. but im ok with it. only because im living off that 20. hahah.

5. today, i think im going to try eyebrows like jeffree star. haha.

6. at longest, by the time i graduate, i will have half of my hair white & half black. cruela deville, doll! it will be awesome. the side with the bangs will be white.

choosing at random.

Okay, tagged again and didn't even know it lol:

1.Even though I'll be 21 in a couple months, I'm still super scared of the dark. I get completely paranoid and feel like someone is watching me. I'm one of those ppl that jump in the bed after cutting off the light lol

2.I've been driving since i was 15 but still only have a permit.

3.I'm mexican and spanish is my first language, but i've been told that i don't have an accent. If anything people usually mistake me for Indian (american) or asian.

4.For some odd reason, I've taken a liking to Marilyn Manson lately. I used to hate him but now he seems hot in a weird sorta way.

5.I can't stand to eat with anyone. I hate the sounds people make when they chew; IT DRIVES ME NUTS. I literally gives me the creeps, i don't know how dentist love their professions.

6.I didn't start using a purse til a year ago, i'm that tomboyish.

I tag:

jakk-attakk

Saints

jennycateyez

Thais

FabulousCE

Well I got tagged again so here's a few more things about me.....

1)I'm a very outdoorsie/nature loving girl. I LOVE motorcross and quads, I can spend hours at the sand dunes and pits ripping it up!

2)I'm the oldest child of 6

3)I'm a deep thinker. I like to observe and analysis everything. My thoughts scare me sometimes, and I sometimes wish I couldn't feel or think. (Strange I know)

4)I've had an eating disorder for the past 10 years. It has caused me a lot of health problems...

5)I LOVE Coffee! I'm a total caffeine addict!!

I've already tagged quite a few people.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif 6)I LOVE Coffee! I'm a total caffeine addict!!
smile.gif
let me forward this virtual coffee then. click here

I LOVE this topic, it's also funny to read things you recognize about yourself...

I have been tagged a few times so here I go again
laughing.gif

1. I'm a deep thinker. I like to observe and analysis everything. My thoughts scare me sometimes, and I sometimes wish I couldn't feel or think (I stole this from Katana because it’s exactly what I am)

2. You will never see me wearing something that’s yellow. I don’t like it at all.

3. I love motorcycles and the men who drive it, it’s so sexy and I can’t take my eyes off it if I see one passing by. I would like to get a motorcycle license myself one day

4. I can’t stand snoring. It drives me insane. Once on a campingsite at night, I threw a rock on a tent so that the man would wake up and stop snoring. I got back in my tent silently and zzzzzzz
sleep.gif
. No one knew it was me and nobody got hurt of course.

5. I would never fall in love with a man smaller then me. (I think)

6. I have too many toothbrushes. I always end up having at least 3 brushes. I have an electric one, a normal one and a soft one for sensitive teeth

I will tag some more people

I was tagged so here's mine. I get to bore you all with my boring life now. =P

1. I've been engaged for 2 years now! And I'm ready to finally get married lol.

2. I turned 18, got engaged, and my Grandfather died all on the same day. I was happy, happier, and then depressed. It sucked. So bad.

3. I actuallly met my fiance Brad back in 5th grade. He was a dork then.. who would have guessed we woulda ended up married?!

4. My family can be crazy. 'Nuff said.

5. I am obsessed with Pina Coladas! If I ever find something pina colada scented or flavored, you better believe Imma snatch it up. I love sno cones and smoothies... but I've never tried a REAL pina colada with alcohol. I bet you can't guess what my first drink will be when I turn 21. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

6. I've never dated a guy who was older then me. EVAR. Every guy I know is younger than me! And thats weird, considering all my friends in school were guys!!

Well I finally got tagged by someone. Thanks Jacquelyna.

So here's my 6 interesting facts about me.

1. Whenever I go to eat something my nose gets plugged up. I'm fine before I eat but that first bite plugs my nose up. Not sure what it is tho.

2. Right before I go to bed I check my alarm on my phone about 2-3x just to make sure its set even though I know it is but I still have to check it.

3. I was born on my grandmas birthday and my mom told me that if she were still alive when I was born she would have bought me anything I wanted for the first 5 years.

4. My mom had the only girl(me) between my aunt and her.

5. Ive been working since I was 15 and I'm now 21.

6. I'm the shortest one in my family.

Now I'm off to tag to some people. Hopefully I don't tag the same people that's already been tagged.

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif let me forward this virtual coffee then. click here Very Cute Darla! Thank you hun!

oh good lord I was tagged back on page 2.....my bad!

1) I have had the chicken pox twice. the first time left no scars, the second left almost/over 40. the odd part is the bump out instead of puckering in. most are on my torso so it makes bikinis odd....john and I Have yet to play connect the dots!

2)I have a deep seated and very intense, very real fear of zombies. absolutely 100% NOT JOKING. I see them sometimes pressed against windows. Its the most awful thing, I sometimes have to check the entire house before going to bed and I carry a 6 inch blady around with me.....mildly illegal.. John bought me Zombie survival guide for my Bday. the house WILL be renovated. =)

3) umm...I am a video/card/tabletop Gamer. From zelda to Magic:The Gathering to Dungeons and Dragons and all that in between....I spend money. and my bf loves me all the more for it. =)

4) I am a bookworm. as a child I didn't get grounded, I had my books taken away. (thats bass-ackwards isn't it?) I was obsessed.

5) The dungeoness crab was gods gift to seafood lovers. In my Opinion, it is tastiest when the pot is dropped, left for 5 days, pulled, emptied, the brabs are killed then steamed, and eaten 3 hours after leaving the water. best way to do it. God crab is good.....I miss alaska....

6) umm...My deepest darkest secret. I have an OTP ("One True Pair" its a majorly geeky term for someones favorite character pairing) in the Harry Potter universe. I even read fanfiction written about them. who is it you ask? Snape and hermione.....Mock away. =)

I will tag via email...off I go

Well, I'm really not interesting, but here goes...

1.) I lived in the Philippines for a few years when I was little, and I picked up on the dialect rather quickly.

2.) I am in love w/ Bollywood movies. I saw Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge on TCM and I've been hooked since then.

3.) I have a 1 year old sister and everyone thinks she's my kid. That's understandable since I'm 21, but why would people I see all the time think she's mine if I never appeared to be pregnant?

4.) I'm paranoid about the door being locked at night...I sometimes get out of bed a couple times to check it even though I live in a very quiet town with less than 3000 people.

5.) I love classical music, read books about the composers, etc. Now my 13 year old brother knows how old Chopin was when he died, etc. etc.
biggrin.gif

6.) I'm tall enough at 5'8", but I just don't feel put together unless I'm wearing heels. I'm sure I look like an idiot running around Walmart in high heels, but at least I feel like I look good :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

I was tagged twice! Thanks a lot- I'm brandy-new here but everyone seems so nice. It's been fun to read through this thread!

So, 6 things about me.... let's see...

1. I have a bone disorder where my bones break easy- austio genesis imperfecta- it's what the bad guy had in Unbreakable. That means I'm evil!

2. I have a one year old son who was born 12 weeks early and in the hospital for 8 weeks. He's doing good now and he's the best thing in my life!

3. I'm deathly afraid of the song "Freeze Frame" by the J Geils Band. I'm actually getting hot and anxious just thinking about it now.. Onto something new!

4. I collect flat tourist pennies- the ones that you put through a machine and it flattens the penny and puts a design on it. I'm not sure how many I have- not that many because I haven't been to too many places.

5. I'm Mexican and Irish but I only look Irish. People don't believe that I'm Mexican.

6. My favorite soda is Moxie. A lot of people are disgusted by that. I think they're crazy..

So since I can't PM anyone because I don't have enough posts, I guess I'm done..

Back