Tagged - You're It [Part II]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well where do I begin ? Here goes !
yess.gif

1. I was married at 21 even thought I new that I was a lesbian & had an affair with a female college professor before I was married. I always make passes at girls who were glasses.

2. I was lesbian sex free from 1972 until 1982, when I started visiting lesbian clubs. But I was never more that 48 hours away from having sex.

3. I taught at an all girls Catholic High School for over 20 years. I also taught in the Chicago Public Schools. I was very happy when the madatory no meat on Friday rule was lifted. I love to eat & eat ! veggies & salads lol!

4. I have always been unconventional. I was very much a flirt with the boys while in Grammar School thru College. I married my HS sweetheart, we divorced in 1988. My sexuality was the cause. I love to dress up & attract attention, from the boys too ! OMG - Did I say that ?

5. I was nearly suspened in Grammar School ( Catholic ) because of the way that I dressed, which was considered too sexy and too old for my actual age at the time ( 12 ). We did not wear uniforms.I wish pantyhose was around then.I love the feel !

6. I was celibate from 2002 until late 2007. No joke, but I eat way too much & my weight ballooned. It is now back in the ( mid ) 120's !

I would prefer not to tag anyone - but I may reconsider !
oldlad.gif
saythat.gif
peek.gif

1. I was a lounge musician
  2. I have a scar between my eyes from a Bassoon whisper key. Due to helping a girl in 7th grade pull her bassoon apart.
  3. Though you can't tell from my portrait picture, I'm balding
  4. I'm going to the Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta this fall
  5. I haven't been outside cross dressed for over 29 years (I don't count Halloween). I plan on going out this Friday for the first time.
  6. I'm addicted to "Hot or Not " (strictly for market research mind you) Here is my current picture today:
HON-Portrait-0706-80.jpg

The background is a digital background. There was no Photoshop otherwise.

I'm going to tag:

luxotika

ColdDayInHell

Marisol

Jennifer

speedy

Edit: Opps I can't PM these folks yet, they'll have to come and find out for themselves!

Five facts about me......

1) I speak a little French

2)I'm Greek/Italian

3) I would like to go to school to study Fashion, and I'm saving up,hopefully I won't change my mind, cause I'm pretty indecisive when it comes to choosing a program

4)I usually get along better with guys than girls. It's hard to come buy loyal girl friends for me.

5)I love to travel, I never get sick of visiting New York city!!

6)I'm an extremely sensitive person.

I tag...brewgrl, Stereoxgirl, sephorasgirl, WhitneyF, Marisol

This a a great idea! I love it. Thanks for tagging me Jacquelyna. Please forgive me if these are kind of boring. Trust me though, I loved reading through the rest of your, even those of you that thought yours were boring.

1. I'm 31 and have never had the chicken pox, but have been exposed to them many times.

2. I met my husband through AOL instant messanger. We were together 5 years before we got married, been married 6 years as of last sunday.

3. I've had real Paranormal Invesigators in my home. They spent two different nights here. WOW. We had video cameras in all rooms and moniters and all the stuff you see on the shows. They caught some really cool stuff on tape and film.

4. I have alot of animals,mainly rescue. We get everyone's rejects or cast offs. They don't want to take care of them so we somehow end up with them. The few exotics my husband has brought home from work(He works for a company called Critter Control). When I say alot...2 chihuahas, 9 cats(only 3 live indoors), a squirrel, 2 prairie dogs, a racoon, 12 chickens, a rabbit, a guinea pig, 150 gallon salt water fish tank, a cockatoo(bird), 2 quakers(birds), 2 sun conors(birds), 2 green cheek conors(birds), 1 african grey(birds), 1 military macaw(bird), 5 love birds(birds), 1 ring neck parakeet(bird), 15 regular parakeets(birds), 15 cockatiels(birds), 2 red rump parakeets(birds), 2 peacocks and 6 red ear slider turtles and 1 yellow belly cooter water turtle. Oh yeah can't forget the 6 foot iguana...all have names except some of the chickens and the water turtles. Man you would think I lived at the Playboy mansion or something.

5. I got married in Hawaii. I only invited a few family members on each side. I didn't want gifts from random people so everyone else thinks we ran off and eloped. I think that part is cool, yeah strange I know.

6. I put a man in jail for masturbating in public. I had to go to court and tell a jury what masturbating was and if my huband knew what it was. I just went to court on this last week. He did this in front of children. I took pictures. He was found guilty. YEAH. We don't need that kind of man running around.

I'm Tagging-Sorry for only hunting down 5 random people

Amber_Nation

tuna_fish

jmgjmg623

musicNmakeup

kdmakeuparts

I didnt get any pms, so I only now realized that I've been tagged, here goes:

1. My first love died just short of his 19th birthday (I was 18). It caused me to start living with my current motto "no time for regrets."

2. I apparently have some type of skin pigment problem because on my left arm there is a straight line down my arm that separates my tan and natural skin color. It looks ridiculous, my husband told me this weekend it looks like I have a bad spray on tan.

3. My little girl is the light of my life, and she thinks she's my age. At any given time you can find her talking on her princess phone, trying to get into my makeup, or walking around in my shoes.

4. I've been in El Paso for 2 months and I've only made like 3 friends. I'm not hard to get along with, I think people are just a little taken aback by my pink hair.

5. I'm PREGNANT! I only found out Saturday, and when I woke up Sunday morning my husband had already picked out baby names.

6. I'm extremely accident prone. I've broken 3 bones & chipped one. when I was 8 I spilled boiling water on my right arm, at 16 I spilled hot grease on my right hand. I've had countless sprains and one strain. And back in February I dislocated my right ring finger, that still gives me trouble since I never went to the dr.

I don't wanna be tagged anymore... 3 people already called me. I'm really boing:

1- I'm very intelligent - i'm gonna graduate from med school next year, when i'm 21.

2- My balance is awful - i'm always tripping.

3- My first kiss was last year.

4- I'm really shy, but i can manage to get things done the way i want if i put some effort
smile.gif

5- I can knit and crochet, and i'm learning how to sew.

6- I'm really patient, even when driving;

It's difficult to think of 6 interesting things about me, but here goes:

1. I was a distance runner in high school and college. Although I was only fair, I was fortunate enough to compete against and get badly defeated by some of the finest runners in the United States. And when I say competed against, I mean that we started the race at the same time, but I tended to finish quite a bit later than the winners did.

2. I wrote my first computer program in 1967. It was in Fortran and figured out how to divvy up coconuts among monkeys on a desert island.

3. During my senior year in college, I lived about 300 yards from the beach. Unfortunately, it was in a suburb north of Chicago so the beach never got very warm. We did take an annual swim in January. There may have been alcohol involved.

4, The second night Star Wars was out (aka Part IV A New Hope, but it was just called Star Wars then), my date and I went to see it before attending a party. As we left the theater, I told my date that I could see that movie again. She agreed. We went back and saw the movie again. We got to the party at about 12:30 am. We eventually got married.

5. I know all the words to the Love Boat theme.

6. The first high heels I ever wore were my mother's brown patent leather slingbacks. I thought I looked so cute.

I can't PM anyone yet (except Karren) so I can't tag someone else.

Good to See you Tracy! I will take care of the PMing for you.

I got tagged again so i will do one more. last one

I'll base this on questions I've gotten from people here on MuT

1. What is your favorite type of makeup? I absolutely love the taste of lipstick, well i should say certain lipsticks because i don't like these fruity tasting ones. Mind you I don't eat them you just get a nice taste and a great texture with a good lipstick. What have you learned about makeup? - Don't buy crappy makeup, know when to toss it, and good application is everything, i love my brushes.
  2. How often do you get to dress? Only about 14 times a year or so. Do your kids know? Ive never really told them although I think they might suspect. I don't wish to complicate their lives, they are young teens and thats hard enough.
  3. Does your wife do your makeup for you? Not anymore, she doesn't wear a lot herself and that doesn't help me out too much! I need more, but need to make it look like I'm not wearing too much. It is fun buying makeup though.
  4. What are the biggest things you've learned since joining MuT? There a lots of real fine people here & a lot of real interesting people. and everyone gets along better than i ever would have imagined. (certainly better than i ever got along with my own sister) What is your favorite Forum at MuT? The Adult Forum is a lot of fun, many interesting people hang out there.
  5. Besides engineering I was almost a Psych minor (needed one more class). I met a lot of crazy Psych students.
  6. Besides all my hobbies and everything, i support Habitat for Humanity, and in the past I have been part of the Volunteers for Medical Engineering to help people with disabilities.
thanks everyone you have provided great fun especially in this thread.

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif I met a lot of crazy Psych students hahaha! My first degree was in psych. and I worked with them at a psych hospital. It's true. There are a lot of weird ppl in that area!!!!!!
laughing.gif

I was tagged by Darla G again.
smile.gif
Thanks!

1. I hated math in Junior High and High School. Even though I had good math grades, I found math to be absolutely boring and still do. :/

2. I cracked the same bone in my right wrist twice in the exact same spot.

3. I have good intuition and can usually 'read' people before they talk or within the few first words.

4. I am not fond of judgemental people.

5. I have my black belt in taekwondo.
policeman.gif

6. I love snorkeling and wished I lived near an ocean.

I'm tagging..

Aquilah

Tony

bella1342

P.I.T.A.

MissPout

Tagged again by Shelley. THANKS!!
smile.gif

Ok, so another 6 random facts about me...

1.) My desk at work is sickly organized and color coded.

2.) My car hasn't been clean (on the outside) in about 4 months

3.) I love cupcakes because they're portable.

4.) I have a fascination with dinosaurs...especially Raptors

5.) I am a Disneyland fanatic. I would go every weekend if I could afford it. The first time I ever went was in June of '05...I've been 4 times since.

6.) I can't burp. I make wierd noises in my throat, but that's about it.

I'll tag: Ally27

Stars Go Blue

Shelley S.

Smokey Eye

Concupiscentia

1. I am tri-lingual - English, Spanish, French

2. Peanut butter, chocolate, bread and cinnamon buns, not together and not necessarily in that order, are my absolute favorite things to eat in this world.

3. I wont eat anything that is more than 2 days old.

4. I spent $2,000.00 a month for the past 6 months on clothes, sneakers and shoes for myself. My family practically had to have an intervention for me to make me stop. I haven't bought a thing in 2 weeks. Wish me luck.

5. My favorite animal is the wolf.

6. My boyfriend is 15 years older than me and I LOVE it!

Thanks Mari and Ms Elaine....I was tagged twice so I'll include a couple extras

Heres somethings about me...though I would say I'm very boring...

1. I'm a total nerd, love to read, so much that I have to watch everything with close caption...It annoys the crap out of everyone..heehee...

2. You would never guess Im Mexican by looking/speaking to me or that I can imitate a cuban, british, agentinian, chinese, spaniard, valley girl, gansta girl accent...just for fun...

3. I'm very very spritual, and have a bunch of inspirational quotes/posters on my room, along with a huge collection of books on finding deeper meaning in life/ happiness/ purpose and though I dont consider myself a budhist, I find the concepts beautiful..I'm always looking for things to enrich/inspire me, become a better person.

4. I would love to join the PeaceCorps and WILL just as soon as I become a citizen! (Im just a resident at the time) been lazy bout it.

5. I am a huge animal lover, I considered becoming a vet but then realized I didnt have the courage to put an animal to sleep, even if it was for its own sake. (I know, I'm such a wuss. I've owned an iguana, goat, numerous cats and dogs (still do) bunnies, guinea pigs, birds, hamsters, chickens and ducks...I'm thinking I'll get a horse next...ha!

6. I've taken kung fu, hapkido and Tae Kwon Do, I guess you can say I'm somewhat of a feminst... yet I was a tomboy until high School.

7. Im a complete mess....notorious for never being punctual and my room is an interesting display...all kinds of things fly around when I'm getting ready..

8. I can play the saxophone and some piano (not mozart status) heehee

9. I love to sing in the shower and while driving..anything, any style and language, I've been told I can sing...but I definitely dont have the guts!...and so I only do it under cover...haha!

10. I love love love Italian food, right next to my beloved Tamales...hey I'm Mexican!

11. I love, love, love children and plan on adopting some day... just because I dont know if I'd ever feel prepared to make the choice to bring someone into existance.

Hope I didnt bore!

I don't know anybody to tag, but I've been tagged so here I go.
smile.gif

1. I have a brand new house with brand new everything. That includes furniture, dishes, lamps, electronics and appliances, etc. And more to buy. I don't really like it though, because shopping is starting to get really tiring (Do you know how hard it is to find a cute white dresser that fits in a closet?!?!) and I'd prefer to have all my stuff back from before the fire, even if it wasn't the most high quality stuff, it was still ours.

2. I can't stand the dark. I have a horribly unflattering fluorescent bulb in my room but it makes everything all bright and I like it. The rest of the house is usually DARRRRRK because my parents like "ambiance lighting." Psh.

3. I have a 4.04 GPA. (Because of two advanced placement classes.)

4. I hate underwear that hits right at the place where your leg meets your crotch... You know, the bikini line-ish kind of area? I love boyshorts and boxers, and my favorite undies are pink boyshorts with lace on the top and a little bow.
smile.gif

5. I only get about 6 hours of sleep on the weeknights, so sometimes I come home from school and just pass out on my bed for a few hours. Nothing's better than a good nap!

6. I think the best way to understand Shakespeare is to be in a Shakespeare play. I was in A Midsummer Night's Dream this year at my high school, and I played Titania, and it was a huge learning expierience. I understood practically every single word that anybody said in that play. After hearing it so many times, it all eventually comes to you and you're like "oh, that makes sense!"

I got tagged again
wink.gif
Thanks Shelley

1. I have a best friend since almost 8 years, i know him from a chat. We never met because he's living in Nevada, i can't visit him and he can't visit me because his wife don't like me. She dont know that we are still friends.

2. I am an USA Addict. I don't know why but i love love love this country so much. My two best friend's are americans and i would buy anything from there or anything with the flag on it. A lot of people don't like me because i love the USA.

3. I was a Gothic Girl for 5-6 years. I had to change my life because i got strong depressions. Now i am obsessed with the color pink! Everything have to be pink. Even my cellphone and my digicam are pink
wink.gif

4. I a mix of Lorelai Gilmore, Rory Gilmore and Sookie, If anyone know the Gilmore Girls.

5. I love cute socks

6. I have a cellphone, 4 messengers ( icq, aim, yahoo, msn ), a lot of email adresses but i never get any calls or messages, no instant messages and only spam mails.

I tag:

Faith-Abigail

Kookie-for-coco

KristieTX

tuna_fish

mrs.jones1217

Leony

Wow, this is really a great thread to get to know each other.

Thanks for the tag MissPout!

Ok, 6 facts about me:

1. I have 2 brothers and I'm the oldest.
  2. I was a teen model in my younger age.
  3. I called my grandmother "mother" because I lived with her for 13 years right after I was born and then lived with my real mother for 7 years.
  4. I love reading and doing Photography and I own my own library and small photo studio at home.
  5. I've purchased 7 website domains for the last 7 years.
  6. I love seafood and ANYthing about the sea/ocean
    smile.gif
I tag:

Aquilah

Marisol

Polona

Sophia

ShizzNizzLe

simisimi100

OMG!!!

SORRY for Im not really know what is "tagged".. but I saw this theard, so I'v been thinking that I need to tell 6 things about me and I will very glad to that:

1. as you all know I addicted to MMU. in a super crazy way.. and I love that.

my sisters (I have 2 younger than me) think that I'v lost my mind. LOL I think the right.

2. Im 31 years old born in Israel, and regretfully Im still single.. hope its will change soon! LOL

3. I love to reading books. its make me so happy!

4. I love the winters and hate the summers. the summers is awofull in Israel.

5. I love Chocolate and pasta. ofcourse not together ! LOL

6. my parants is my best friend.

and thank you for you tagged me!!!

Okay, I've apparently been tagged like 4-5x. I apologize for not responding sooner, so here's my answers for everyone:

1. To this day I'm still petrified of Halloween movies. I've watched H2O, but given the VERY bad experience I had when I was little, the music alone and his face scare the crap out of me.

2. From the ages of 5-21, I didn't speak to my biological father (thanks to my stepfather). I also learned I was WAY more than just half Black/half Puerto Rican. Apparently we also have Cuban, Panamanian, Tijito Indian, and Spaniard in his lineage.

3. I'm very particular about a lot of things. Almost everything I do has a rhyme or reason, though it may not make sense to others. To boot, that which I'm particular about, I cannot break the cycle/rhythm in how I do it.

4. Originally, Kylie wasn't supposed to be my youngest daughter's name. I wanted to name her Savana Rose, but her father was against it.

5. If I won the lottery, and hit REALLY big, I'd donate a hefty amount to a charity, or start my own scholarship foundation.

6. I call everyone in the house by their first and middle names when I'm mad at them, or they're in trouble. If the last name is added, then watch out!

I tag:

Marisol

Leony

Aprill

Nurinia

Kirsi

1 - I failed my motorbike license - fell off about 5 times. My legs went from white to black and white from all the bruises. I had one massive bruise on my right knee that was around 5cms in diamater. Ouch! After that, my love of motorbikes kinda went away. It was kinda stupid of me to give it a go seeing as I cannot ride a normal bicycle. Lets just say that balance is essential and that is why I failed.

2 - I was bulled in school. Kids can be very cruel
frown.gif

3 - I use to believe in the death penalty - but am now totally against it.

4 - I think Dita Von Teese is the most beautiful woman in the world and I would love to meet her!

5 - I'm a bookworm and often read more then one book at a time.

6 - I long to travel, but I think if I do, the travel bug will bite and bite hard
wink.gif

I tag:

~Faith Abigail

~Niksaki

~Gleam84

~Jennifer

~Anthea

~pinksugar

Back