Tagged - You're It [Part II]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did mine, but I am going to tag some peeps that havent been tagged so no one gets left out
smile.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Darla for tagging me!
biggrin.gif
Let's see.......

1) I just got engaged last week!

2) I have a car older than some of the people on this forum (a 1990 Corolla)!

3) I absolutely CAN'T STAND the songs "American Pie" and "Summer Breeze" and anything by Jim Croce. If I hear them, I literally get sick to my stomach. I think it's because my family would take these LONG car trips and I remember hearing those (my mom had them on a mix tape that she played over and over) and being car sick. No fun!

4) I eat cereal twice a day. Once for breakfast, and then once before I go to bed. I have to eat it or I can't fall asleep. I'm sure it's all psychological, but I've been doing it for years.

5) I have lived in Lexington, KY my entire life and I'm completely happy about that!

6) Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love watching silly horror movies and eating candy and carving pumpkins. I love the change of the leaves. It's great. I think Halloween should be twice a year.
biggrin.gif

Now I'll tag:

Judymomocoa

Makeupwhore54

IheartJulie

Saints

P.I.T.A.

Kee

1) I just got back from NL after being there for 577 days. 8 months of which I spent virtually net-less or net-restricted. Bleh

2) My hubby and me just moved into our 4th apartment! I like this one best.

3) I like my internet friends more than most of my irl friends.

4) I don't like the taste of red meat, but I eat it anyway.

5) I'm a huge computer geek/gamer girl. I love Star Trek and Star Wars. I speak 1337 Speak in real life
tongue.gif

Tagging (randomly, sorry if you've been tagged before)

ShalynGrant, SkepticalAngel, Smokey Eye, so_adorkable_

hey toofaced thanx for tagging me sweetie

well let's see hmmmm

1. I use the internet for more than 6 hours daily

2. I never owned any of MAC's eyeshadows

3. my sister always says that i look like tweety lol

4. I sleep at 5 AM

5. I'm going to be 22 years in 39 days lol

6. I'm the youngest in the family so I guess i'm a little spoiled hehe

that's it

i really don't know anyone here to tag =(

Thanks for tagging me Kee. Hi guys! Here are my 7 facts (I know...I had to post an extra fact):

1) I love to travel & my dream is to go around the world someday.

2) I'm a huge tennis fan. I've seen the Williams sisters, Pete Sampras, Anna Kournikova, Jennifer Capriati, & Lindsay Devenport to name a few.

3) I LOVE mushrooms (the food, not the drug). I love it on pizza, in salads, fried w/ dip, marinated, etc.

4) I have 3 college degrees: An AA in Education, BA in Behvaioral Science, & MA in Education w/ emphasis in Special Education. I plan to go back to school to earn my 2nd Masters degree in the field of speech-language pathology.

5) I've been dating my boyfriend for about 10 yrs...I know, long time!

6) I own my own home business selling all-natural supplements as well as completely all-natural mineral makeup.

7) I can't resist, I love to shop! I love the clothing, makeup, jewelry, handbags, sunglasses, shoes, & of course the makeup!

Woooo Hooooo I've been tagged!!

Hmmmmmm 6 interesting facts about me...let's see, where to begin

1.) One of my ancestors from my mom's side signed the declaration of independence, my mom's mom (who is now passed and I've never met...thank god!) had 2 candlesticks that belonged to George Washington that he gave to my ancestor, Edward Rutledge. They are now with one of my uncles.

2.) My mom and Goldie Hawn share the same great, great grandparents.

3.) I have no mom, and no grandparents. my mom passed away when I was 19 of cancer one month before my 20th B-day in 2000. My Grandpa (moms dad) passed away 6 months after my mom, and my moms mom didnt bother telling anyone till 2 years later. My grandma (dads mom) died of fibromialja in 2003. My grandpa on my dads side recently died last year in July of a broken heart. Then finally my moms mom died. Losing both my grandpas and my mom took one hell of a toll on me. I still have my days, but most of the time, I just remember theyre looking down on me, and I keep my head up and smile.

4.)I've known my current bf, Victor, for almost 9 1/2 years now, but only been together a little over 2 years. After my last relationship ended, he really helped me out. I told him I didn't want any kind of relationship whatsoever.Then he asked "what about me?" and I told him, I wasnt going to set myself up only to be disappointed later on because he never showed any kind of interest. He replied "I think you should go for it." The rest is history.

5.) I don't believe in God whatsoever. You have your beliefs, I have mine, let's just leave it at that.

6.) It takes me 2 1/2 hours to get to work..I live 26 miles away
banghead.gif
To keep myself occupied, I use my waterbottle as a microphone and sing into it with the music loud. People stuck in traffic get a good laugh, and quite a show. One guy actually stopped next to me and told me that I just made his commute worth it and that it had made his morning. GO ME!!
rockwoot.gif

I'm still kinda new to all this, and I have no idea who to tag, so give me a bit, and Ill be back with names =)

Don't worry if you don't really know people on this site...that's the point of the game! So you should feel free to tag people you don't know very well.

Thanks for tagging me Darla G.

1. I hate coffee. I have only drank one cup in 37 years.

2. I can be stubborn and slow to anger, but can become furiously mad (like a true Taurus, my astrological sign)

3. My ethnic heritage is English, Welsh, Metis (french canadian and native canadian/aboriginal) and Portuguese.

4. I have one older sibling (brother) who lives in another Province. We don't talk too often.

5. I love gardening and like to grow and plant tropical flowers. I have hibiscus, canna lilies, and plumeria. Some people can't believe they grow in Canada but with the hot humid summers where I live they thrive. Of course I have to move them inside mid autumn. It gives me a small piece of paradise in the summer.

6. I am partially deaf in my right middle ear due to a past head injury.

I am tagging:

andrrea

MissMissy

Carolyn

Humeira

Darla G

I'm not really interesting, but I'll try. Thanks La_Mari!

1. Me and 5 of my friends all have matching flame tattoos on our left ankle.We got the idea from that movie foxfire like 7 or 8 years ago. We are dorks, but proud! Most of us have been friends for a long time now. It's like our little "crew". ( See pic in profile)

2. I am deathly afraid to drive.( someone mentioned that above too) I am 27 and no liscence. I really want to get it, but I have severe driving anxiety. I have drivin a bunch of times, but I feel like I am on the verge of tears whenever I am behind the wheel. Wierd......so if anyone has any tips to get over that let me know :)

3. My dad is an incredible singer,( reggae, blues, etc) and was in a popular local band called Philly Gumbo in the 80's.He was also in a Doo wop group when he was 17 called the Uptites. The record is now being sold online for $100 in England. I, however, have not been passed down the singing gene. I have always wished that I could sing though.

4. I have complete OCD when it comes to my apartment being clean. It drives my man nuts because everything has to be immaculate. But seriously, dude doesn't put stuff back where it belongs and it drives ME nuts!

5. My friends and I were the Spice Girls in this little ghetto bar talent show. The prizes were bottles of booze. We were 18 years old and the bar served anyone who walked in. It smelled like tar. But we were a hit! Came in second place to some old drunk guy singing James Brown.

My only claim to fame.

6. My boyfriend and I are crazy when it comes to our cat. We talk to him like he is human, and he can't meow. He peeps! He actually peeps back at us when we talk to him.

--Sorry I don't know who to tag. I don't really know anyone yet--

Thanks for tagging me!

I got the PM right before I left for work and I've been trying to come up with something interesting about me since then! Here goes...

1. I have a major sweet tooth and will binge on sugary stuff several times a month until I make myself sick.
pig.gif

2. I designed the tattoo my sister got on her back.

3. I love tea! Hot tea, cold tea, any kind of tea at all. And I'm lucky enough to live near the only tea plantation in the United States - which just happens to produce the best tea EVER!

4. I'm addicted to magazines. Every time I go into a store I look at and buy magazines. Even if there's only one tiny little mention of something in there that I'm interested in... I buy it. Sad.
helpp.gif

5. I commute 50 miles a day to work, one way. And I still get there faster than if I only worked 20 miles away.
smile.gif

6. In real life I'm not much of a romantic but put a romantic comedy in the DVD player... I'm hooked! I just can't help it!!
laughing.gif

I'm not sure yet about this tagging stuff, but I'll find my 6 and PM them!
smile.gif

Wow, my facts are pretty lame compared to most. Haha.

Don't forget to post who you're tagging as well! If you don't know anyone, pick someone at random
smile.gif

Yay I was tagged!

1. I'm 22 years old and been married for 3 years.

2. I knew my basketball career was over when I ran the wrong way with the ball in front of the whole school in jr high. (Many people still remember
laughing.gif
)

3. I got accepted into Julliard a couple of years ago for dance but then I hurt my knee and had to have surgery. My knee was never the same after that
frown.gif

4. When I was 10 or 11 me and my friend entered a Who could dance the tootsie roll the best contest and won
laughing.gif

5. I love to change my hair color. I believe that one day it will all fall off from so many dye jobs.

6. I LOVE to embarrass my mother at the store it's so funny.

I'm tagging

beaglette

dancer01

citre

Mamabear

rawsushi

neonbright

1. I support the military, no matter what. They just do the job to do.

2. I love to travel all around the world, I have visited Panama, Belize, Jamaica, Honduras and several other countries.

3. I started wearing makeup again after a Mary Kay Party, and now I do makeup for weddings and hair shows.

4. I love to meet all people.

Not sure if I can tag them below but I will try.

This Is Mine

ticki

WhitneyF

xtiffanyx

I may have tagged.

StereoXGirl

daer0n

Karren_Hutton

So I guess I was tagged. This is new to me lol... I'm not sure what to say? 6 things huh?

1) I am 25 (as of today) and I live in Wisconsin... Yes I love cheese

2) I used to play violin (for almost 13 years) and would love to get back into it... I was able to perform at Carnegie Hall when I was 16 with my high school orchestra.

3) I LOVE riding (sportbikes) as of now I am just a passanger but hopefully next year I will get my own bike and my m-class license.... I also love riding fiddy's (little motorized bikes)

4) I burp really loud due to a few stomach disorders I have... It is scary loud and most people are in shock to hear something so loud come out of someone so small.

5) I am a crazy cat lady. I have 2 as of now but I used to have three. The funny thing is I was never too fond of cats (was a dog person all my life) and as of 2 years ago kitties have become my new found love.

6) I say random things, giggle at nothing, color in coloring books when the boredom is at it's highest, I watch Invader Zim (a cartoon), my favorite cartoon character is Kuromi (sanrio... Like hello kitty), and I sleep WAY too much!

I guess I will tag Killah Kitty (I'm new to this so bare with me people if she has already responded to this thread)

I didn't even know what "tagged" was. Ha!

1. I am a Christian and a member of the church of Christ.

2. Not a big secret because I have revealed it here before, but I used to weigh nearly 500 lbs. I now weigh 165 lbs.

3. I was once married to a guy who was married to someone else at the same time he was married to me. Of course I didn't know this and when I found out, I filed for divorce immediately. So, Allen is my third husband, but not really because the second guy certainly did not count. I was married to my first husband for 15 years but, our marriage got in the way of his dating.

4. I love, love, love, love, love all kinds of cereal. Since my gastric bypass surgery in 2000, however, I cannot tolerate hardly any milk so, alas, I cannot indulge my cereal love affair much at all
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I miss it TERRIBLY!!!!!! When I do eat cereal, I prefer to use raw milk- non-pasteurized and non-homogenized- straight from the cow's udders!

5. I am the frugal Martha Stewart. Except I haven't served time :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I consider bargain hunting an extreme sport and the only sport I love
smile.gif

6. I'm a strict mom but in a laid-back kind of way. When my kids are being rambunctious, I tell them "I am NOT going to the emergency room tonight! if you bust your head open, we're going upstairs and I'm going to sew it up on the sewing machine." I also tell them "if it's not on fire or bleeding, it can wait".

I am going to have to search for someone to tag and I'll come back and edit my post
smile.gif

Hugs,

Brandi

1. I am very sarcastic ..and I think I'm kinda funny.

2. I'm 19 and I've never had a real job, or boyfriend. I also don't have my license. All that makes me think I'm a failure at life.

3. Every day I wish I was a celebrity so I could be a guest on the Ellen Degeneres show. KA KA KAAAA!

4. I've been told I look like the late singer Aaliyah, which is pretty cool cause she was gorgeous.

5. I absolutely haaate coffee. The smell is so gross, I don't know how people drink that stuff.

6. I always have to wear socks to sleep, unless it is really hot outside.

I dont think those were that interesting but whatev..I'm tagging...

:)KrIsTy
smile.gif

**ErinBear**

breathless

*Gigi*

Dodinette

Krystal

I got tagged. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

+I can't really smell.

+I like to wrapped the cover of my book: to protect it and also people can't see what I am reading

+I have way too many blogs

+I like to steamed fish eyeball when I was a kid, it actually didn't taste like anything

+I can't swim

+I am a joy-seeking being

And I am not going to tag anyone
eusa_whistle.gif
whistling.gif

Wow I come back to MUT and I got tagged twice! Thanks Trixie and Shyiskrazy!

I am not the most interesting person lol. Hmm.

1. Im an only child and its really lonely. I find countless things to do when Im bored and I have no one to go shopping with. Ive lived in Canada since I was 5 but I am all European, Greek and Italian.

2. I just got dumped out of my 2 and half years long relationship. Im feeling so lost
frown.gif

3. I love cats, they are so cute.

4. I had some serious drug problems, but Im not half as bad now, I still smoke a lot of cigarettes but I quit everything else all on my own which I am pretty proud of. Thanks to all that stuff I am 2 and half, almost 3 years behind in high school, its pretty sad, I still party a lot, but Im a lot smarter about it now. And I havent dropped out I will get my diploma when I am 20 I think.
lol.gif

5. I have really no girl friends in my life, I am so picky, and the few people I am friends with say I give off a first impression of stuck up and rude. Im really not like that lol but these immature girls these days drive me crazy, and I cant seem to find anyone who will keep up an intelligent intriguing conversation with me, its probably just where I am in life right now, but I dont think I need any more than a handful of friends anyways lol even if they are all guys...

6. Makeup is my biggest hobby, I love to have it, and put it on, and how it makes me feel. I really love art, all the arts, music, acting, dancing, visual. But I myself am very clumsy and talentless. When I put on my makeup I feel like I actually know what I am doing for once (I am pretty directionless right now lol) and I actually feel like Im doing something well.

I guess Im just a moody picky person that likes to party. Im going to add one more lol...

7. I like to be alone! I know that probably sounds lame as can be, and Ive never met anyone else that likes this. I like to shop alone, and go walk at the park alone, apparently this is very weird. But I really think alot and I enjoy having my own time.

Thanks for tagging me Kee!

So here are mine.

1. I will NOT watch movies with Kevin Costner (though I have seen one), I'd rather not do it. This is because when I was young some relatives used to tease me that my mom would marry him and I'd actually start to cry and get really upset, 19 years old now and still don't like him =P

2. Since I was small (and some relatives, etc think this is gross) I liked to drink the stuff in the pickle jars (I guess the vinegar?) and I'd put ketchup on bread, like you would with Butter, and I'd eat it.

3. I have a half brother I've never met

4. I love to play trivia (about movies, tv, anything)

5. I first dyed my hair back in like grade 7, I dyed it pink, since then I've dyed it so many time I probably cant remember all of them

6. I love tv and movies, some of my favourite shows include, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer, Buffy and Carnivale (hoping to go to fan expo this year =D)

hmm i tag.. (and i hope they reply/weren't tagged before)

sprouthead

LivingDeadGirl

lipsandbullets

charmander

teachmehow

ticklishlpgrl

La Mari tagged me (thanks,
smile.gif
) so now that I know what that means, lol, here goes-

1) I am ADDICTED to beef jerky. The black pepper kind that comes in the bag. I could eat a bag or two a day for the rest of my life and probabely never get sick of it.

2) I LOVE to target shoot and have always wanted to take up archery as well. I may even brave hunting with my hubby. You would never guess I am this "outdoorsy" if you were to meet me.

3) Ever since I can remember, I have had dreams where I "know" I am dreaming, in the dream. Does that make sense?? LOL. In these dreams, I would say to people "I'm just dreaming right now." At times I have even woke mysel up, by laying down and "sleeping" in my dream. Yes, I am strange!!!

4) I have green eyes the color of olives. Sometime they look so dark people think they're brown, but they're not.

5) I was born and raised in Wisconsin, and YES, I sound like a Yooper, or someone from Fargo, or....fill in the blank. And yes, people make fun of me for it, hahahhahahha. Especially people from the South. Heck, I even make fun of myself.

6) I am the least competitve person you will ever meet. Some people tell me I'm intimidating and I can't figure out why, 'cause I'm just about the most down to earth and friendly person you'll ever meet. I really dont take myself very seriously and can laugh at just about anything. There are only about 2 people who "get" my sense of humor, one being my husband..

OK, so, here are the ones I'm tagging...

Lia

Ricci

amber nation

sprouthead

TylerD

iheartjulie

Back