Target Beauty Box: March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed the mascara in this box and I would have never tried it because I hated the Tarte light camera flashes with the weird brush.

Ok...I'm subbing to this thread in the hopes that I'll finally be able to snag the next box! 
icon_confused.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by kaitlin1209 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Will there be another box available in April?
I don't know - it took them about a year to do another beauty box.

@itsMac Definitely give the spray a try. I have fine, thin blonde hair, and I used it when my hair was dry, and it looked like an ad for tousled bed head. I was shocked. It's going on my to-buy list.

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't know - it took them about a year to do another beauty box.
 Oh wow!  I didn't realize it wasn't a monthly thing.  That's a huge bummer. 

Quote: Originally Posted by kaitlin1209 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   Oh wow!  I didn't realize it wasn't a monthly thing.  That's a huge bummer. 
They used to do free beauty bags - I'd say those were quarterly or 3 times a year. Maybe they are working there way to a more consistent schedule but just haven't figured it out yet.

I can say that I got the box both times, and the second box (this most recent one) was such an easier experience all around than the first one. It was easy to purchase and shipped quickly compared to the last one. So maybe they are working the kinks out.

If they do another one I hope they limit how many you can purchase so that more people have a chance to get one. I didn't even know they were doing it again, last time it was advertised but I didn't see any advertisement this time around. 

They used to do free beauty bags - I'd say those were quarterly or 3 times a year. Maybe they are working there way to a more consistent schedule but just haven't figured it out yet. I can say that I got the box both times, and the second box (this most recent one) was such an easier experience all around than the first one. It was easy to purchase and shipped quickly compared to the last one. So maybe they are working the kinks out.
Those little beauty bags were the best! I still use my little leopard bag!

I wonder if they will be doing these as dermstore was bought by target.....and dermstore does have a monthly beauty bag.

I ordered and never got mine. target played around with oh it'll be there. Wait. Call us. Their customer service for online is TERRIBLE. I'm honestly so disgusted with them on top of the data breach that I'm about to put them on the no shop list along with Piperlime.

Did anyone else get a refund on their beauty box order?

I ordered 3 boxes and received one about a week and a half ago. They said they were all being shipped separately, so I waited a bit before contacting customer service. I just submitted one of those online forms. Then today, I just got an email saying my whole order was being refunded without any sort of explanation. WTF? I want my boxes!

Did anyone else feel like at least half of their dry shampoo was missing? I'm just getting around to trying out the stuff in the box and the can is really light. I don't know if it would be worth it to contact them or not.

Quote: Originally Posted by SassyVee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone else feel like at least half of their dry shampoo was missing? I'm just getting around to trying out the stuff in the box and the can is really light. I don't know if it would be worth it to contact them or not.

It's supposed to be light.

Okay. I was planning to go compare it to the way a full size can feels in the store I just haven't done it yet. It feels like it would have to be a lot lighter than my Klorane is.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by SassyVee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Okay. I was planning to go compare it to the way a full size can feels in the store I just haven't done it yet. It feels like it would have to be a lot lighter than my Klorane is.
Have you used Klorane? Is it lighter than that?

Back