Target Beauty Box: March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shipping was delayed, and I'll be out of town when it should get here.  :/  BUT they did end up not charging for the shipping, so that's cool.

Quote: Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any west coast people get their box(es) yet? I'm on mobile and can't see your locations lol

Two of four have arrived. First two came a few days ago, still waiting on the other two.

Southern California here, received my box 2 days ago.

I received two boxes (one addressed to me and one to me or current resident).  I only ordered one.  Anyone else luck out?

I did not get my Target box today... I thought I did... My 13 year old said there was a box from Target, so I made him take a picture. I couldn't tell if it was it or not, so I made him open it and take a picture lol It was a Peet's Coffee sample I had requested. Boo!! LOL

I got mine today!!  yeah!!  I got the pink gloss - boy is that sparkley - that is going into my trade list for sure.   Was there only two colors sent - clear and pink?  

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got mine today!!  yeah!!  I got the pink gloss - boy is that sparkley - that is going into my trade list for sure.   Was there only two colors sent - clear and pink?  
I know there are two types of pink... One is "Tickled Pink" and the other is "Blind Date".

I got tickled pink...looks more like a pink-peach color with lots of glitter!! 

I would have loved to have a nude shade with that glitter..

mine was waiting for me when I got home yesterday =) I got the lipgloss in tickled pink, but it's going on my trade list since i don't wear gloss and my sister has asked me to stop giving them to her lol.. apparently you can have too many

I got my Target box today!! Woot! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This really is a great deal and I'm super glad I got it. I ended up getting Date Night in the gloss. I love gloss so I'm happy with it! I don't know if anyone mentioned these two details: 1. It comes in a box I can reuse for something else. 2. There are coupon codes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Still waiting on the last two boxes. The "deadline" for the boxes is the 25th but I've emailed Target, since I'm impatient, about it and requested the tracking #s since there ARE tracking #s. The two that arrived had tracking #s so I just don't get why they didn't post those into the accounts.

Mine arrived today as well! I love the packaging- so cute!! Excited to try the jergens, dry shampoo and mascara; I got the smoochies in date night (clear), which will probably end up on the trade list that I keep meaning to start (my hair always gets stuck in gloss....ALWAYS!!), along with the Toni and guy...I have super straight, fine, thin hair....I doubt it will do anything! I still have an unopened Toni and guy from the January glossybox...

Quote: Originally Posted by itsMac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine arrived today as well! I love the packaging- so cute!!

Excited to try the jergens, dry shampoo and mascara; I got the smoochies in date night (clear), which will probably end up on the trade list that I keep meaning to start (my hair always gets stuck in gloss....ALWAYS!!), along with the Toni and guy...I have super straight, fine, thin hair....I doubt it will do anything! I still have an unopened Toni and guy from the January glossybox...
I have super straight, fine, thin hair and I use the toni & guy when I blow dry my hair.  Midway thru the drying time, I spritz some of this into my hair and continue to blow dry.  For me, it adds tons of volume and thickening...

Back