Target Beauty Box: March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of the four boxes I ordered arrived today. Hopefully the other two will show up today.

I checked the glosses using Check Cosmetics and one was made 17 of December, 2013 (500 - the clear one) and the other made on 9 of January, 2014 (510 - the pink one).

I didn't get my box today... But the saddest part was I didn't get ANY mail today!! Boohoo!!! Lol maybe tomorrow! I'm almost out of the Jergens BB cream from Birchbox so I NEED my Target box lol

My box came today. I got the pink gloss, it looks really sparkly. I really only wanted the mascara and the dry shampoo will come in handy. I gave the Jergens to my mom who is much lighter, she liked the smell.

I haven't received my box yet, but I have a question; Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that in the past Target addressed the beauty boxes to "current resident" and not to the person who ordered the box...is this still the case? (Just trying to feel out if I should give my landlord a heads up that the box from target is miiiiiine!!!)

Quote: Originally Posted by itsMac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't received my box yet, but I have a question;

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that in the past Target addressed the beauty boxes to "current resident" and not to the person who ordered the box...is this still the case? (Just trying to feel out if I should give my landlord a heads up that the box from target is miiiiiine!!!)

The ship labels on mine were in my name. These are paid boxes are treated like other Target.com purchases so it'll be addressed in your name.

Did you guys all get tracking numbers for your Target boxes? I can't find a tracking number in my account. Just an expected delivery date of 3/20-3/24. It's taking FOREVER!

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you guys all get tracking numbers for your Target boxes? I can't find a tracking number in my account. Just an expected delivery date of 3/20-3/24. It's taking FOREVER!
No it just showed up via USPS. I was never supplied a tracking number, don't worry.. I hope it gets to you soon!

Quote: Originally Posted by Charis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No it just showed up via USPS. I was never supplied a tracking number, don't worry.. I hope it gets to you soon!
Thanks! I feel like I ordered them ages ago lol.

I got a delayed shipping email on 3/11, with estimated arrival on 3/24-26. Then on 3/12 I got email that it had shipped, and I received  it on 3/19. Hope this helps!!

I wish I had gotten two, it's an awesome box, worth it for the mascara alone, which my daughter is forever stealing from me!

I got a delayed shipping email about a week ago.  Never got a shipping email and it just showed up yesterday.  Though now that I actually have the box I think the only things I will use are the two hair items.  Still happy for the $5 I spent and I can try to trade or give away the ones I won't use!

The rest of my boxes came today, for those who were worried that their boxes didn't come together.

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got one pink gloss and one clear. I'm really happy I bought these.
Oh yea, I'm just pouting lol. The value was amazing. In fact the pink reminds me of a Tarina Tarantino gloss I got in a Sephora box.

I am just pouting because my box hasn't arrived yet.  Is the NE just off Target's radar?

At least that's a real reason to pout 
wink.gif
I was pouting because my boxes were exactly what was pictured lmao

I'm loving this "tickled pink" lip gloss! I'll have to check out the other colors in this line. It's just so fun and sparkly!

Back