Teal and Gold Eye Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am going to bookmark this, i luv how the gold and teal goes together...am going to try this combi and see if i can pull it off =) ...oh, you're so pretty too
icon_redface.gif

I loved this ... the pictures are incredibly clear and easy to follow, and those colours look really pretty on you. Absolutely stunning!

Nice job Liz - you've outdone yourself
smile.gif
Don't stop posting tutorials, we love them! :icon_love

great post! the way you apply colours looks skillful..(I mean, not rough at all) Good conbination of clolours as well. Thank you for posting.

This look is awesome!! I got teal e/s, which I dont use very often...this look is really cool and the gold e/s toned down the teal a little bit. Very well done!

Eyeshadow is the bane of my existence. This is getting depressing. You make it look soo easy and classy. I look like the crypt keeper trying to do three colors. Ok, I'm going to get inspired. Keep up the great work! You look absolutely fab!!

heh..good job! love the eyes...Anyways...i tried it with cheap makeup and it turned out to be a complete flop...oh well...must get better eyeshadow
biggrin.gif

Back