Teen Makeup -What age did you start?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started wearing powder and mascara at 14.

Most girls I know started at 12 w/full on makeup and I was soo jealous! My parents didn't let me, and now I'm so glad, all the tanning and makeup is already taking it's toll on them and they're only 15/16!

13 or 14...."borrowed" my older sister's.

Learned how to apply the essentials...lip gloss and eye shadows when no one was home!

still haven't figured it all out 30yrs later! that's why i'm here!LOL.

12-13 i snuck into the car and did it in the rear view mirror before school.

i always love to sneak into my mom's room and try her make up when i was 15 and later my mom just decided to give me all her make up that i wanted. she just suddenly doesn't like wearing make up and abandoned them to me instead. i started with most of clinique products because it's like the only brand that my mother was ever fond of and also some of clarins makeup palette.

18 years old. I actually started using mu for my prom. And got addicted ever since then :laughing:

I started around the age of 14 to go out with make-up on a regular base....(before I was just experimenting from time to time and I'm sure I looked like a clown most of the time)

I was 14 when i started wearing makeup. Foundation(which I didn't need because at that age your skin is flawless, except for pimples!) mascara, no eye liner-made me look like a raccon then and too "hard." The one thing I did then and still do today, I used a pinkish highlighter lotion that I would dab on the inside of my eyes (by my nose) the edge of my eyes, down my nose to the top of my lip, blend nicely, then it added a nice youthful glow to my face. Now that Im in my 50's Im always looking for ways to add "glow" to my skin:)

I was a late bloomer. I started to get into it when I was 18.

Before that, I only used makeup only a few times (like a cousin's wedding) and none of it was mine.

I was about 15-16 y old when I occasionally started wearing some eyeshadows and glosses . Actually , my older friend has introduced me to this whole make up thing. My mom, actually, almost doesn`t wear any make up at all (except for some lippies)

Pretty young.. like 7th grade.. I had no experience though.. Haha. It was horrible, but it's all good now.

Back