Teeth Whitener...BEST, CHEAP....saw on Oprah

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Thanks for telling us about it! I'll have to get some after I finish my Crest strips.

Originally Posted by blondie36 thanks for sharing this with us,i was going to buy the crest whitestrips for 35.00 but im going to try this first and like you said the money saved goes to buy more mu
smile.gif
I tried the Crest Whitening strips and they did whiten up my teeth brilliantly BUT they made my teeth SUPER sensitive! Ouch!

Originally Posted by lovelyarsenic Does it make your teeth sensitive like other whitener products tend to do? Originally Posted by CamaroChick I'd like to know, too.... Ditto.
10.gif

I will have to check out my Wal-Greens and see if they carry it here. Thanks for sharing this with us. I would also like to see some before and after pictures

ok, i had to buy this too,i bought the last one at walgreens for 10.99 , i hope this works, but its going to be hard to keep this thing in my mouth for 15 minutes i think
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blondie36 ok, i had to buy this too,i bought the last one at walgreens for 10.99 , i hope this works, but its going to be hard to keep this thing in my mouth for 15 minutes i think
smile.gif
let us know how it works!

Originally Posted by blondie36 thanks for sharing this with us,i was going to buy the crest whitestrips for 35.00 but im going to try this first and like you said the money saved goes to buy more mu
smile.gif
ditto for me! i'm going to walgreens today!

Originally Posted by Jennifer let us know how it works! i will keep you posted- it said you SHOULD see results in 2-3 weeks so i will let you know then
smile.gif

Thank you for the information. I used to work at Walgreens and my customers swore by Dr. George. I bought it and never used it. That was years ago! LOL.. Guess I will pick some up this week.. Thanks again
smile.gif

i'd also like to know if this product makes teeth more sensitive. the crest whitening strips made my teeth REALLY sensitive.
10.gif

I'm going to try finding it today!! I was just noticing that my tooth are looking a little yellow! I can't wait to try it!!

thankx for the info.

i' want to share something else with u a homemade remedy for whiter teeth just mix honey with u r everyday tooth paste and VOILA it will make u r teeth look healthier, and also if u can rub lemonu'll almost see an immediate effect.

Back