Teeth Whitener...BEST, CHEAP....saw on Oprah

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not sure about the trays, i think i fit it to my teeth but it feels weird! i hope it's working, i have it in as we speak and i cant wait to take it out and open my mouth again

also the syringe they give you, i couldnt fill it!! i made such a huge mess.

i bought some of this yesterday i just gotta use it now. haha. ill let you know how it goes.

this seems to be whitening only the bottom half of my top teeth and not the top where it's most yellow and most needed..the plaquey stuff.

im def gonna check it out!!! ive been using strips and if i do 2 in one day that night they'll be WHITE but then after 2 days it goes away uz i dont keep up with it

Originally Posted by tinktink22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif im def gonna check it out!!! ive been using strips and if i do 2 in one day that night they'll be WHITE but then after 2 days it goes away uz i dont keep up with it ive noticed with this dr. george stuff when i have the whitener on it's so noticeably whiter than my bottom teeth but then i take it off and i can't tell the difference anymore after a few minutes. maybe it's becuase ive only been using it 4 days and it doesnt stay white yet but grr i hope it does because it looks much better all nice and bright.

I'm going to have to look for this! I'm currently using Crest Whitestrips & they're are really irritating my gums. It hurts to brush!

it looks real white for like 2 seconds then it dissapears and i cant tell a difference again. grr

Originally Posted by hellomindy /img/forum/go_quote.gif it looks real white for like 2 seconds then it dissapears and i cant tell a difference again. grr How long are you leaving it on for.....I have professional whitner from the dentist and I have to SLEEP with the trays in! So make sure you are giving it time to work. Start out small and work your way up when it comes to timing.

wow..after reading this im definantley going to go and buy them. thanks so much!

it produces to much saliva to sleep with, i'd drool everywhere or choke to death. i stopped using it when i saw no difference after a week or more

I got this the other day at Walgreens. They had it at last chance clearance so I only paid $6.50. I've used it about three times and don't notice any longterm difference yet. I agree with hellomindy, it looks white at first then goes back to normal within minutes. I think I'll keep using it though

Back