Tell me these are fake! - Trish McEvoy brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've emailed them but they havent replied. The auction i'm looking at is up in 15 mins but they have other auctions too that are ending tomorrow. I'll see how i feel tomorrow. I'd hate to jump in to it and then get burned bad. Thanks Liz :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lau - I just bid on them for the heck of it because I am TOTALLY nuts. I bid $120 plus the S&H of $15 (shipping and insurance). When they arrive, I will tell u if they are real or not. If they are not, trust me this seller will wish he had never sold anything. I mean, I can always split them up and give them away as RAOKs. Seriously now. I will keep u posted.

if they were fake or not wouldn't even cross my mind because i got my chanel brush set for $160, 14 pieces, which would've retailed over $600. yeah, i wonder why they'd sell for so low, but business people know what they're doing!

rosie, did you win the auction?

Yes - for $120 ($1 over) and there is another set. I am sure this person must have something to do w/the industry as they have tons of brush sets and positive tokens and only 1 negative token.

yay! let us know because i wanna get one for myself, too, since it's so cheap.

Go Rosie! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wanted to do that myself,but since there are only 4-5 brushes I wanna have from this set,I convinced myself it was not worth it,heh

Zoey - which 4-5 did u want? I am just curious because, if u check the retail prices of those 4-5 brushes and the total is more than $119 - it's worth it.

Rosie if the brushes come through, let me know if they are good ones... I would LOVE the seller's name so I can possibly snag a set...

I can't afford it right now, but I want to start getting "good" mu brushes rather than my drugstore ones...

You already do such great work with the "drugstore"ones...watch out when you go totally professional:icon_lol:

I will let u know for sure. $135 covers at least the following TM brushes on retail:

#5 Powder brush - $72

#2B Blush brush - $44

#21 - E/s brush - $53

Some of the brushes included in the set I bid/won are in this very set which I have:

E0402923091590_v1_m56577569831100201.jpg

This petite planner retails for $90 and it comes with the 4 mini brushes and the charger (black case). So, assuming the seller's brusher are real, they are well worth the $135 (this includes the S&H).

I will keep you posted!

They may not be fake but they could be stolen. Just another thought as to why they are so cheap.

I want #6,#2a or 48(not sure which one is better for blush),#41 and one for lips.

But one that I want most is not here or anywhere else on ebay:icon_cry: #42

I can't buy these bruses here,I get them off ebay and they are always half retail price.

WOW, there are a lot of Nars brushes too :icon_love ...It really sounds too good to be true!!!

Zoey - I'm adding pics/retail prices so at least u know what not to pay for them on e-bay:

#6 - $26 - round eye contour brush

#2B - I think is a better Blush brush - $44

# 41 - $22 - smudge brush

I am not sure but #42 might have been discontinued - I will check for u.

lol, thanks! I have been lucky to figure out which d/s brushes are actually worth the $$ and they are working pretty well, but I need to start buying more professional brushes...

That's cool Rosie.. Let me know what you think. If you give them the thumbs up then i'll definitely buy. When i found them today i thought to myself the girls on MuT will laugh their asses off at this, it has to be fake but everyone thinks their real so that's mad!

Rosie,thank you so much for the prices and also for checking for #42. After I get these all and brush bath& cleaner I will be happy for some time,lol.

Back