Tell me these are fake! - Trish McEvoy brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosie,just one more question-there are two #2B-which shape do you think works better for a blush? thanks

Lau - I certainly don't blame u for being skeptical/cautious. At least I am here in the US and it will probably be easier for me to take action/get results if the seller is not being honest.

I agree Rosie!! I have bought several TM brushes from ebay and now you have me wondering if I should just go for a collection (i bought 2B, 45, 40, 23).

Kerri - if u can get the collection - I say yes especially if the prices r great. I really think having duplicates (or sometimes triplicates in this case) is not a bad thing especially if u use the brushes daily. At least u can rotate the brushes and give them a break, i.e. longer life. I will post as soon as I receive the brushes to tell u whether the seller is truth his/her word.

I have bought Essence of Beauty's eyeshadow brushes...they sell them at CVS. I have one thin white brush, a fluffy white brush, and two sizes of angled brushes. They are pretty good quality.

I also have a couple of e/s brushes, Blush'powder brush, and small blush brush from Sonia Kashuk (Target), and they are also good quality for the price.

Finally I have a foundation brush I got by Perfection. I got it at Walgreens I think. It has the foundation brush on one end and a concealer brush on the other. This I really really like!

That's so true.. Thanks again honey! I got a reply from that seller and she said the brushes are 100% authentic and she thanked me for pointing out the type in her pics *Kim should really be thanked for that*!

i decided to check the auctions again and it says OUT OF STOCK, DO NOT BID on the TM auctions, so i mailed the seller asking when they'd be back in stock because i belong to a large makeup community and a few girls were interested (including me). her reply was...

Hi, Thanks for your email.

I am glad to know that there are girls interested in the Trish McEvoy brushes. I am trying to arrange more sets, takes time to get some rare brushes. Will be back soon, please keep watching, or if you don't mind I will send you a note when they become available again.

Best regards.

Wintergreenqh

i told her to definitely let me know :icon_chee

Cool Jennifer... If you could, when she e-mails you, make a post/thread about it so that those on MuT who want to try this out will know when to start looking again...

Thanks!!

I have 6 TM brushes (#5, 2B, 48, 45, 29, and M23), love them. :icon_love

cool. thanks for emailing her jen. you guys have definitely started my lemmings for TM brushes. lol

Zoey - not yet - I would think by Tuesday or Wednesday of this week - will post as soon as I have them.

I was in contact with her too jennifer! Post on this thread if she emails you again rather than starting a new thread about the same topic. I was bummed she didnt put more up straight away coz i was planning on buying a set this week since i chickened out last week.

they're back in stock!

who's bidding?! i don't think i can afford it right now, even though it's such a good deal :icon_sad:

lol, man! I was hoping that they wouldn't be in stock for a little while! I have no $$ right now, but I so wish I did! I would love to order some of those brushes!!

Back