The 2007 VMAs!! After Shock Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, it's my birthday guys and gals and I am not spending the rest of the night editing posts. Do NOT post spoilers without using the spoiler button! Several members have specifically asked that this thread remain spoiler free, so please have some respect for them and the mods that will have to clean it up!
dito.gif
Well, it's ain't my birthday, but ITA! PLEASE use the spoiler code! It takes all of about 2 seconds, and it would be greatly appreciated by anyone who hasn't seen it!

I can't believe MTV allowed her to perform. She couldn't even lipsync to the words. There was no dancing, just Britany swaying back and forth. What a joke. I was hoping she'd prove us wrong. Time to hang it up girlfriend.

britney sould be embrassed!!! she looked like she didnt even want to dance she was just "moving".. i thougt it was going to be big or something... it was so corneyyyyyyyy. wass up with her "blue" eyes oh and her hair?

Haha, she looks like she doesn't even want to be there...she eventually stops lip synching and the look on 50 cent's face was classic! Even Rihanna was laughing in the crowd. Tsk Tsk, Britney...u dissappoint

nomorefiddy.jpg

Poor Brit, she looked so stiff. She really has buffed up! Got to give her props.
Why are the entertainers running all over the place? Floor to floor like rats in a maze. Would someone please tell Kanye to keep his @ss still.

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

britney sould be embrassed!!! she looked like she didnt even want to dance she was just "moving".. i thougt it was going to be big or something... it was so corneyyyyyyyy. wass up with her "blue" eyes oh and her hair?

I know, the poor little weaved piece in the front got caught on top of her head. Terrible thing!

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know, the poor little weaved piece in the front got caught on top of her head. Terrible thing!

lmao!!!!!!

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know we're wrong, right!
w00t.gif
rofl2.gif

u know ur wrong for using the spoiler wrong lol ok now i'm abusing the spoiler button lol

Seems silly to me to use a spoiler for an awards show. If people don't want to know, then don't click on the thread until you have seen the show. Most people are commenting on a performance rather than announcing who won an award for something.

ETA: I can't wait to see Justin's performance.

I think that Jennifer Garner looks absoultely GORGEOUS. Uhm. TURNING LESBIAN ALERT! Hahaha.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's killing me, having to flip back and forth between the VMAs and My Cowboys!! UGH!!!!
rotfl.gif
Dayum I forgot, what's the score?

Mary J Blidge is looking good! I think she's wearing Calvin Klein. Rhianna looks sooooo pretty.Ahem, what's this, Tommy Lee and Kid Rock got into a fight! Tommy Lee $itch slapped Kid Rock?? OMG! JT & Nelly Furtardo derserved more time. They rocked the house better than anyone else!

Britney was a huge mess -- but her makeup looked nice, and so did her body. Did you see 50 & Diddy? They were stunned..lol.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Britney was a huge mess -- but her makeup looked nice, and so did her body. Did you see 50 & Diddy? They were stunned..lol.

I believe the aformentioned photo of 50 was during her performance. Mouth wiiiiiiide open!

Back