The 2007 VMAs!! After Shock Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Britney was a huge mess -- but her makeup looked nice, and so did her body. Did you see 50 & Diddy? They were stunned..lol.

I laughed when they showed 50, b/c my face had the same expression. She looked like she was in another universe, it's depressing at this point

britney spears performance was BORING!!! i thought she was gonna do something great but...she was slow, she looked like she was off balance a couple of times, her hair looked hideous! if thats a comeback she should have stayed home!!! song was cool though, even though she lipsynced it!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what happen with kid rock.. i missed it!

I think Tommy Lee was saying stuff to Pam and Kid Rock got mad and punched him in the face or soemthing. lol

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Seems silly to me to use a spoiler for an awards show. If people don't want to know, then don't click on the thread until you have seen the show. Most people are commenting on a performance rather than announcing who won an award for something.
ETA: I can't wait to see Justin's performance.

Well, I dont care if people went about what people where dressing - I wouldnt mind reading a thread about that before the show aired over here.
But I wanted the Britney thing to be kept hush-hush until I saw it.

It's one single button, you guys make it sound like it's the end of the world if you clicked on it and used it.

And I'm sure people don't catch the show until it re-airs again.

You were a MOD before, you would understand... wouldnt you?

ANY freaking WAY...

It was painful to watch Britney performed. She half-assed that performance. The hair, the contacts. Omg, I felt sorta bad for her. And Lmao at whoever posted that 50 cent picture. I laughed when I saw his face

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not going to be popular for this...BUT, I think she was under the influence of "something" and I ain't talking beverages. Sorry, but that's what I think. She couldn't even stand, she lost her balance twice that I saw and the look in her eyes just wasn't right. Sad, so sad.

OOps

yeah i agree she was on some relaxant. lol

pffffffffffffft! OMG! her career is so over. hahahahahahahahhaha

i feel bad seeing her feel uncomfortable dancing and lipsync her song.

wtf she acts like she never did that on stage. hahah pathetic.

she should stay home and focus on her lil children. They need her attention more than we do.

Puhlease! that was ridiculous.

I dunno why Tommy and Kid got into it, but when Pam was announcing the next performer, Tommy kept whistling @ her. Idk what that was about.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I dont care if people went about what people where dressing - I wouldnt mind reading a thread about that before the show aired over here.
But I wanted the Britney thing to be kept hush-hush until I saw it.

It's one single button, you guys make it sound like it's the end of the world if you clicked on it and used it.

And I'm sure people don't catch the show until it re-airs again.

You were a MOD before, you would understand... wouldnt you?

ANY freaking WAY...

It was painful to watch Britney performed. She half-assed that performance. The hair, the contacts. Omg, I felt sorta bad for her. And Lmao at whoever posted that 50 cent picture. I laughed when I saw his face
Thank you Celly!! I didn't think it was so much trouble either, especially since a few members POLITELY asked to be kept spoiler free!! I myself wanted to stay spoiler free until I could watch it later, but alas, that wasn't to be!
frown.gif

Is it safe to unspoiler the thread now btw? Not unspoiler what's already been posted but I mean, future posts?

i think so the biggest thing is over now, so maybe we can britbash freely but nothing else yet?

but just in case

she looked so out of it, like she didnt care...it was so...lacklustre....oh well at least the songs are good
and...sorry but justin timberlake is a *****. he and kanye are ina cutthroat race to who is more conceited. ne ways if it wasnt for timbaland justin'd be nowhere. and he didnt deserve the multitasker award, i think jay-z did hes into all kindsa succcessfull stuff...an justin has a clothing line and a resto c tout...ugh i wasnt impressed by any of it. and to rhianna..shes stunning but could she have picked a harder dress to walk in?? lolol

Well the VMA's are officially over and besides the Britney mess nothing too exciting happened anyways.

besides Britney's "comeback" hideousness, I thought the whole show was horrible. Three things that stand out to me are Paris' bra worn like an undershirt under her dress (I know I mentioned her dress, but I just cant get over it, lol), Miss South Carolina (your 15 minutes of fame is over, please stop), and Sarah Silverman (I am embarrassed that she is coming to my town to do a show for FSU homecoming, she is mean and unfunny in my opinion, at least leave Britneys kids out of your jokes, geez)

Brit's performance was a disaster. She looked completely out of it. She didn't event try??? Her dancing was sooo shitty, she didn''t even remember to lip sync. UGH...I was hoping she would redeem herself.

I watched it again...at one point it loked like she was going to topple over?? She looks like she's on quaaludes...

Did Beyonce gain hella weight all of a sudden? Like, seriously...

I know she ain't fat. But dayum.

I think the only performance I liked was from Alicia Keys & The ending (won't spoil who it is incase no one watched it).

Back