The 2007 VMAs!! After Shock Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol@ your video ...I love family guy....

I didn't watch the VMAs this year...which is weird because I watch it every year.

But I didn't feel like I missed much when the dj on the local radio...said he was going to sleep early but stayed up to watched the VMAs. He said halfway through the show his thoughts were " this is what I stayed up for?"

FAMILY GUY rules!!!!!!!!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by rockstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Britney just started what was the worst MTV awards show in history!! IMO All the bands playing in the suites ???? Too much going on in too many places. The whole show was a mess and she just happen to be the start of it. Sarah Silverman needs to be slapped! She was just ignorant. Leave the kids out of it. That wasn't funny in any way what so ever. Just two thumbs WAY down for the whole night. ITA I so miss the old way MTV used to do the award show

I wanted to slap Miss SC, she's so stupid, shut up already! I wouldn't embarass myself for money twice!

Kanye is something else...

Quote:
The Insider has the backstage video of Kanye West throwing the diva tantrum at the VMAs that was widely reported. Norma Desmond he is not! ***** needs to stop acting like he ****ing lost an Oscar or something. It's a damn MOONMAN. Shit Kanye, I'll buy you one myself. I'm sure I can get that shit at Big Lots.
Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Kee sent me an article about what he had to say about Britney & MTV.

Had a valid point of view on the whole situation, going on about that they've basically used her and such. I think MTV is pretty garbage now.

Justin Timberlake was kinda of a d*ck for blasting on reality TV while the stars of The Hills where behind him and going on about how MTV needs to go back to playing music videos. The manner he said it wasn't cool, but yeah - MTV has lost major kudos over the years because they care more about ratings then staying true to their original intentions. How is the station called Music Television and all they air are reality TV or dating shows? Even TRL is a joke... stopped watching it about 5 years ago. And now their award shows are not the same no more... whatever happen to those funny videos they would air between awards? And funny hosts?

Bleh.

well the only thing about the VMA's that i saw was the begining, i just wanted to see britney's er performance, after that i changed it cuz i was watching rock of love, and everytime i switched it back it was soooo boring i just left it on rock of love. their was nothing cool enough to keep my interest.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kanye is something else...

_-631TgPP2s

Kee sent me an article about what he had to say about Britney & MTV.

Had a valid point of view on the whole situation, going on about that they've basically used her and such. I think MTV is pretty garbage now.

Justin Timberlake was kinda of a d*ck for blasting on reality TV while the stars of The Hills where behind him and going on about how MTV needs to go back to playing music videos. The manner he said it wasn't cool, but yeah - MTV has lost major kudos over the years because they care more about ratings then staying true to their original intentions. How is the station called Music Television and all they air are reality TV or dating shows? Even TRL is a joke... stopped watching it about 5 years ago. And now their award shows are not the same no more... whatever happen to those funny videos they would air between awards? And funny hosts?

Bleh.

I prefer Much Music for sure!

I just saw on Entertainment Tonight Show that the Emmys are offering Brit a spot on the show. They are asking her to apologize for her performance on the VMA'S. WTH???

I hope she doesn't do it. What a thing to ask of her. I know she was saying that her shoe broke during the performance. Mabe she is going to address that.

What is happening to the American music industry? Good music coming out, but the stuff on the television totally blows. Even MTV2 or MTVU doesn't play the music videos anymore. And hello?!? Of course TRL is going down the tubes, there are no music videos aired on tv anymore, how can people care about what they're voting for if there are no videos being shown?
plain.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHM261 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just saw on Entertainment Tonight Show that the Emmys are offering Brit a spot on the show. They are asking her to apologize for her performance on the VMA'S. WTH???I hope she doesn't do it. What a thing to ask of her. I know she was saying that her shoe broke during the performance. Mabe she is going to address that.

yeah, i saw that on a video. they did a close up on her heel and how she tried to cover it up. but besides that, the lip singing, her putting her hand over her mouth and so much more mistakes happened, with not just her. i feel bad for her night not turning out so well and then on top of that this talk will never end. they'll be having this conversation for yrs. to come. supposedly she was also out drinking all night too, so i don't know. wouldn't surprise me though.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif What is happening to the American music industry? Good music coming out, but the stuff on the television totally blows. Even MTV2 or MTVU doesn't play the music videos anymore. And hello?!? Of course TRL is going down the tubes, there are no music videos aired on tv anymore, how can people care about what they're voting for if there are no videos being shown?
plain.gif
You serious? Those two channels don't even play them? Lmao.What the hell is the point of them then? We don't carry those stations, so I'm not aware of that...

...I noticed during my insomniac nights - they only air music videos from 4 am until 6 am. Seriously! And then everything is either NEXT or that EXPOSED. At least with VH1 they have their top 20 countdown and they air music videos from 3 am until 7/8 am. Haha, I have no life - that's how I know these things.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif You serious? Those two channels don't even play them? Lmao.What the hell is the point of them then? We don't carry those stations, so I'm not aware of that...

...I noticed during my insomniac nights - they only air music videos from 4 am until 6 am. Seriously! And then everything is either NEXT or that EXPOSED. At least with VH1 they have their top 20 countdown and they air music videos from 3 am until 7/8 am. Haha, I have no life - that's how I know these things.

no you aren't alone i've noticed that too
unsure.gif

i know , i rarely ever watch mtv anymore. too many stupid shows. i use to watch it to see videos but almost everytime i turn to it they're not on.

Am I the only one who feels bad for Britney? I tihnk she needs major help. She is like a car crash and we cant stop it.

i actually feel bad for her too. she needs some serious help. i think her little boys are just adorable, i hope she doesn't end up like anna nicole. i think that with the hormones she was having go on, the divorce and everything just was too much for her, so she's going through all of these changes,but not for the best. she really needs to wake up and get help before it's too late.

Back