The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing!
w00t.gif
I'll have to check it out!

Originally Posted by Laura WOAH! What a transformation.. I so have to take pics like this before and after i apply YSL Faux Cils. Thanks for sharing
biggrin.gif
Laura do you get similar results with that mascara YSL Faux Cils, please post pics!

There's another one called LOVEDROPS BABYTEARS MASCARA

that's available on EBAY. It's WONDERFUL!!!!!!

claps.gif
so hot! I did have a question for you...do you have to brush the lashes before they dry? Or do you need to brush at all....I'm lost. I've always wanted to know . Thanks for the awesome tip on the mascera! Anyah

i'm so in love w/my MF LP ... but .. realli want to try this 1 !! ....

Wow..such a great mascara...
claps.gif
claps.gif

my friend is going to Japan on May..

I have to ask her to get me this..hehe

I have a problem with mascara. My eyes get watery. I use Lancome, is it a good product? I wanted to try Elizabeth Arden, but I want to know some opinions before spending money. In your opinions which brand makes the best mascara?

Well, I think it's rather subjective. In any case, I adore my DiorShow and use it every day. Ah, another good one is Clinique High impact IMO.

Thank you Mirtilla for your comment.
icon_smile.gif
My sister-in-law likes Clinique, to her it’s the best. And Clinique products make my eyelashes fall off.

I agree with Mirtilla,mascara is really subjective!I love my combination of Covergirl LashExact and Yves Saint Laurent Effet Faux Cils.I have sensitive eyes and also wear contacts and this combination works very well for me!

I use Elizabeth Ardens Double Density and couldnt live without it. My eyes dont get irratated from it - but then again nothing really bothers them so I may not know if itll bother you.

It is however an amazing mascara that never ceases to amaze me day after day and I say you should defintly try it. That brand is so underrated. I LOVE Elizabeth Arden! *

Originally Posted by Blue_Copper Thank you Mirtilla for your comment.
icon_smile.gif
My sister-in-law likes Clinique, to her it’s the best. And Clinique products make my eyelashes fall off. I am definitely not a fan of Clinique...
madno.gif
But I have used DiorShow, MAC Fibre Rich (one of my faves), Maybelline Lash Stylist (my current love affair) and some others without irritation.
Are your eyes always watery? Or only when you wear mascara? If it is only with mascara, you might want to try a waterproof one that is also hypoallergenic (I THINK Almay has some, not sure if the ones I mentioned are)

My eyes are watery only when I wear mascara. I will try you suggestion, waterproof and hypoallergenic. Thank you.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Blue_Copper My eyes are watery only when I wear mascara. I will try you suggestion, waterproof and hypoallergenic. Thank you.
icon_smile.gif
No problem at all sweetie!

Latest posts

Back