The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like maybelline great lash blackest black

Oops I forgot to say my department store brand is YSL Faux Cil

I'm a huge fan of cover girl mascara. been using it now forever..

my aunt gave me some benefit mascara and for the price, it definitley wasn't any better than cover girl.. I found the brush to be big and bulky therefore getting mascara everywhere and making my lashes stick together..

Max Factor Lash Perfection and Lancome Definicils are what I always use
smile.gif

Fave Drug Store Mascara: has to be Max Factor Masterpiece.

Fave High End Mascara: None all of them that i've tried i didn't like.

Covergirl Marathon Mascara in waterproof, it last for days! I just use vaseline every other day to remove.

okie..this is a pic of my lashes wearing Maybelline Lash Stylist in black

sorry bt the 2nd pic coz its kinda blur :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i will get lotsa complimentz wearing this mascara

Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif okie..this is a pic of my lashes wearing Maybelline Lash Stylist in black
sorry bt the 2nd pic coz its kinda blur :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i will get lotsa complimentz wearing this mascara

Wow...you have beautiful lashes! There...first compliment! lol...

My faves at the moment are Dior Show and L'Oreal Volume Shocking mascaras. especially when I use them together. First time I tried those two together, my mom was like, "did you start using fake lashes?" Lol. A lot of you girls seem to be for the YSL Faux Cils, definitely going to look into that. I'm like a mascara freak, always looking for new mascaras to get those perfect lashes, lol. Though the Dior Show and Volume Shocking mascaras seem to be giving me the nearest thing to perfect.

Bronze_Chiqz - Your lashes really do look great. And btw, you must hear this all the time, but your brows look amazing.

My favorite is Estee Lauder MagnaScopic. I know people don't like Estee Lauder but they have a GREAT mascara.

My fave dept store mascara: Lancome Hypnose

My fave drug store mascara: Max Factor Masterpiece

I definitely think the Lancome one is worth the money. However, I don't like buying a full size expensive mascara as I never use it all up before I chuck it out. I usually wait and get a gwp size when they're available. The MAx Factor one is pretty good for a drug store brand.

i think im def gonna try YSL faux cils..i looked it up on ebay n there one that says:

New! Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara #1

Description:

New! Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara #1; Volume for a flase lash effect. Shade #1. YSL.

is this is cause i looked it up n the full name is :Yves Saint Laurent 'Volume Effet Faux Cils' Luxurious Mascara

?????

Question: Has this thread been merged w/ a few others? The reason I ask, is, because my replies make me look like a crazy person. I'm so confused.
wink.gif
Thanks in advance for any and all clarification!

I've just rediscovered Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara. I think I'm going to try their Lash Perfection b/c I'm not 100% in love with the CG Lash Exact anymore.

My fave dept. store mascara is still DiorShow.

Back