The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Intrigue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Maybelline mascaras. I like Maybelline Lash Discovery (w/ the straight brush). I've been using it off & on for years. More on than off.

HELPPPPP

Can anyone recommend me a good lenghening mascara that also thickens and seperates. My lashes are short and so thin. I tried the lash perfection before and I didnt think it was that great it seperated good but did build any thickeness or length!!

Thanks for the help!!

My new fav is mark's Make It Big plumping mascara...and its only $8! It thickens and lenthens, I love it

I also like Smashbox's mascara, used with the lash primer it really does lengthen.

The best drugstore mascara's for me are Max Factor's Couture and Lash Perfection.

I don't use department store mascara's very much because I am so happy with the Max Factor ones. I can't see paying such a high price for something that I can get for 5 or 6 bucks that is just as good.

Oh my fav is Lancome Difinicils and when I need the extra drama I use Cils Booster, also by Lancome. They make my lashes look amazing! I also have naturally long and curly lashes so these products really help me to keep them under control. It took me years of hunting for the right mascara and now that I've found it I will never go back!

i dont use drug store

i love dior show and px envy and false lashes

I love BOBBI BROWN No Smudge the most. For drugstore one...I like Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Thickening Mascara.

I don't use department store mascaras.

My fav for drugstore is tied between CG Super Thick Lash and Maybelline Volume Express.

Don't know what the dept store brands are like, but have never felt the need to try them.

Max Factor Lash Perfection or Cover Girl Lash Exact.

i am trying YSL Faux Cils and DiorShow next!

I love Estee Lauder Magnascopic. My lashes are short and this mascara makes them longer and fuller. I've tried many others looking for a cheaper brand and the only department store brand that is somewhat ok is Loreal. Still prefer E.L.'s though. I hate paying $21. Anyone know of a cheaper brand?

Originally Posted by Gail Evans /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybelline Full'n'soft. I just keep coming back to it. Same here. It's probably the only mascara I've ever re-purchased.

1.) CoverGirl Last Blash.
smile.gif

2.) Still looking for one.. probably Clinique High Impact.

Back