The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried many and deffo Diorshow is the best.

Benefits Bad Gal is okay, the brush is a little too overkill sometimes though.

Yep go for the Diorshow - its fab

Lotti

Hi

hmmmm maybe, but I would disagree. The Bad Gal (and Ive worked for Benefit as a Counter Manager) doesnt do the same job as Diorshow. The Diorshow is just class, the Bad Gal, not much in the tube (my Diorshow no lie has lasted nearly 4 months), runs out easily and smudges

Thats my experience though. Maybe others might disagree

Lotti

What about Loreal Architec?

Who knows of a mascara that thickens,lenthens,and separates lashes dramatically without the clumping,smudging,sticking

and smearing?

never tried it...
icon_confused.gif

my fav's...

1. Max Factor Lash Perfection

2. Ultima II Wonderwear

Originally Posted by Denicelpz What about Loreal Architec?
Who knows of a mascara that thickens,lenthens,and separates lashes dramatically without the clumping,smudging,sticking
and smearing? I have used Loreal Architec, a few years ago. It wasnt too different from the other Loreal mascaras. I thought the Loreal mascaras were pretty good, but I was using Maybelline Volum Express until a couple months, now I use Dior Show. I only use waterproof mascaras so my lashes never smear or smudge, and the ones that clumped I cant remember what most of those brands were b/c I threw them in the trash
icon_cheesygrin.gif

in addition to mascaras mentioned above, i like the rimmel extreme lash i think its called, its good for dramatic effect.

For me, MAC mascara worked well, but it makes my eyes itch and burn a little from the moment I put it on.

I like a combo of Lash Perfection and 2000 Calorie-- they are both from Max Factor. If I only had to choose 1 i'd go with 2000 Calorie! Makes my lashes super thick and lengthens too!

Originally Posted by Denicelpz What about Loreal Architec?
and smearing? This one is crap...hated it!! It was flakier than a bowl of cornflakes!!!

I agree Dior Show is good. My favorite, however, is Yves Saint Laurant in the long gold tube, not waterproof. They have the best Brown mascara I have ever tried. You just have to wipe the wand a little, as it comes out very thick. I love the color and texture. It is a very Rich witch looking mascara
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Elisabeth I agree Dior Show is good. My favorite, however, is Yves Saint Laurant in the long gold tube, not waterproof. They have the best Brown mascara I have ever tried. You just have to wipe the wand a little, as it comes out very thick. I love the color and texture. It is a very Rich witch looking mascara
icon_cool.gif
Yes i'm a big fan of YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara too Elisabeth!

Of the brands I've tried, my Quo Macara Duo is the best for me.

It has the awesome mascara on one end that literally seperates every. single. lash. just like you see on commercials! And it doesn't clump even after 4-5 coats! And on the other end it has a waterproof seal.

Because waterproof mascaras destroy my eyelashes if I use 'em too often, I like the convenience of having this waterproof option in a mascara. Better than having to buy 2 mascaras!

$17 is more that I would usually pay for a single mascara but considering the quality of the product, it was definitely worth it.

Originally Posted by ron hmmm...mine is Lancome Hypnose waterproof mascara..whats urs? Loreal Lash out OR loreal Double extend!

Latest posts

Back