The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MACGoddess MF LP is a great mascara, but it doesn't thicken as well as some other mascaras I have tried... LP is VERY good for lengthening the lashes though...
I have tried L'oreal Voluminous Mascara and it works pretty well to thicken the lashes. I also like Stila Fiber Optic Mascara and L'ancome Amplicils.

I usually layer my mascaras, I put one coat of a volumizer like the L'oreal and a second coat of a lengthening mascara like Stila... Works great!

Ooh, I love the idea of layering mascaras! I will definitely check out the ones by Stila and L'ancome.
smile.gif

i like my stila fibre optic. haven't tried max factors yet though

Prescriptives False Eyelashes

and I just got smashbox That's a Wrap and I really like it

Ditto on the Lash Perfection! My mascara before I found the MF was L'Oreal Voluminous, but I prefer the LP because it doesn't clump or flake, and lengthens and separates like nobody's business! My new fave!:icon_love

I usually layer my mascaras too: first L´Oreal Voluminous for volume (which I need!) then a coat of a lenghtening mascara (I use a german brand, Jade Perfect Cream Mascara)

but I just got DiorShow mascara yesterday and I can´t wait to try it out tonight after hearing soooo many raves about it. it´s the most expensive mascara I´ve ever bought so it better be good
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Max Factor Lash Perfection fits the bill for me! ME TOO !!! I picked up 5 tubes of it so far

i wish LP would thicken and i'd use volumous for thickening, but it flakes too much! i do love LP, though!

My favorite mascara is without a doubt Max Factor 2000 calorie. Its even better with Smashbox LayerLash primer underneath.

diorshow and lancome's definicils, I am half asian and have short, straight eyelashes and I've had to use many to find some that kind of worked but the ones above make me look like I already have long lashes naturally!!

Originally Posted by luvmakeup diorshow and lancome's definicils, I am half asian and have short, straight eyelashes and I've had to use many to find some that kind of worked but the ones above make me look like I already have long lashes naturally!! I have heard a lot about DiorShow, but I haven't tried it yet... Sounds definitely interesting!!

Back