The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great results. How much does it cost?

Originally Posted by lilyindavis Since someone started a thread on a very cool mascara, I thought I'd share one of my recent favorites!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I got this mascara a while ago on a trip to Japan. It's called FIBERWIG by Dejavu, and I hear that it's been the best selling mascara in Japan for years. And I'm happy to say that this is THE BEST MASCARA I'VE EVER USED.
claps.gif
claps.gif
It has 3x the fibers than any other mascara out there to lengthen your lashes. My eyelashes never had this much length and volume!! I'm gonna stock up on a bunch of this whenever I visit Japan.
icon_wink.gif

I thought it would be fun to share before/after pix of my eyelashes. As you can see, my natural lashes are very thin and sparse.
icon_sad.gif
But after pix are pretty amazing, don't you think? I put about 3 coats of it and combing in between.

Good news is that I found some websites that sell this product in countries other than Japan!
icon_razz.gif
Just google "Dejavu Fiberwig" and find a store.
icon_wink.gif

This is an AMAZING find and I just wanted to share it with you all!
icon_redface.gif

WOAH! What a transformation.. I so have to take pics like this before and after i apply YSL Faux Cils. Thanks for sharing
biggrin.gif

wow!..what amazing result!.

but does the mascara flake or give you panda eyes during the day?

That does look amazing....almost like you're wearing false eyelashes. Thanks for the post. I'll try to find this too.

Originally Posted by lilyindavis Since someone started a thread on a very cool mascara, I thought I'd share one of my recent favorites!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I got this mascara a while ago on a trip to Japan. It's called FIBERWIG by Dejavu, and I hear that it's been the best selling mascara in Japan for years. And I'm happy to say that this is THE BEST MASCARA I'VE EVER USED.
claps.gif
claps.gif
It has 3x the fibers than any other mascara out there to lengthen your lashes. My eyelashes never had this much length and volume!! I'm gonna stock up on a bunch of this whenever I visit Japan.
icon_wink.gif

I thought it would be fun to share before/after pix of my eyelashes. As you can see, my natural lashes are very thin and sparse.
icon_sad.gif
But after pix are pretty amazing, don't you think? I put about 3 coats of it and combing in between.

Good news is that I found some websites that sell this product in countries other than Japan!
icon_razz.gif
Just google "Dejavu Fiberwig" and find a store.
icon_wink.gif

This is an AMAZING find and I just wanted to share it with you all!
icon_redface.gif

wow, did you use a primer, and how many coats is that in the pic?

Originally Posted by doe wow!..what amazing result!.but does the mascara flake or give you panda eyes during the day?

Good question!
wink.gif

But it does look pretty interesting!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kkhinson Great results. How much does it cost? It's around $15 I think (plus shipping).

Originally Posted by lilyindavis It's around $15 I think (plus shipping). not too bad - considering the price of Diorshow or YSL
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by doe wow!..what amazing result!.but does the mascara flake or give you panda eyes during the day?

It doesn't flake AT ALL!! I really stays put all day.

Originally Posted by sweetface18 wow, did you use a primer, and how many coats is that in the pic? I put on 3 coats and no primer.

JUST WOW! I would never had believed that theser are NO FAKE lashes if I didn´t have seen the before-picture!

Looks very nice!

Wow, I think that is the most amazing mascara I have ever seen. I'm definitely going to have to try some! Thanks so much for sharing!

Originally Posted by PrincessePomPom Absolutely GORGEOUS: can you buy this mascara online???? Yes, I've seen a bunch of websites that sell this!
icon_smile.gif

You're welcome girls! It's so great that I couldn't keep it to myself.
icon_redface.gif
There are some sellers on eBay that sell and ship this mascara worldwide.

Back