The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz i bought diorshow tonight since some of you girls like it. hope i like it too. the bristles look nice and thick, like it would add volume and not me look spidery. I think that you will like it!

Originally Posted by charms23 Lucky you! I need NEED waterproof cause of my darn contacts - I don't want my mascara to be all over my face just cause I need to put some eye drops.
36_1_56.gif
I wear contacts too and I use the original formula and it does not smear on me.

lancome defincils is the best mascara on the market for me.

Originally Posted by StephieCee OK Girls, I want to put this one out there because I cannot find a good mascara that I really like except Great Lash by Maybelline. What does eveyone else use thats good?
wink.gif

hey i was just wondering if any of you are mascara addicts, cause i need everyone's opinon on which mascara works the best through your experience.

i have skimpy, short lashes that do not have the slightest curl at all! (the worst lashes to have) and i have tired Dior Maximeyes (easily smudged), loreal double extend (a bit clumpy), Lamcome, which never smudges, or clumps, however does not give me enough length.

any suggestion?

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Here is a thread that got a lot of responses on MUT users favorite mascara. Hopethis helps and if you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

if you want length, then the mac fibre rich is better!

my favorite mascaras are mac zoom lash, fibre rich and dior diorshow!

If you have short lashes use Mary Kay's endless performance mascara. It is a building mascara and can be done in layers.
smile.gif
I LOOOVE this mascara!

Originally Posted by sugersoul thnx for the tip u guys!but which one's better DiorShow or Mac fiber rich?

i have both, but i like diorshow better. but i have long lashes, so the wand works better for me.

I don't need length, but the best lengthening mascara I've tried is Maybelline's Sky High Curves. I've heard good stuff about the waterproof, too, but I've only used the regular. The best thickening mascara I've come across is Cover Girl Super Thick Lash, and it's my HG. It thickens, holds a curl, and wears like iron even though it's not waterproof. Anyways, I hope you find a good mascara!!
smile.gif

You may want to try Prescriptives new Beyond Long Maximum Length mascara. I haven't tried it yet but their other mascaras are good.

Since someone started a thread on a very cool mascara, I thought I'd share one of my recent favorites!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I got this mascara a while ago on a trip to Japan. It's called FIBERWIG by Dejavu, and I hear that it's been the best selling mascara in Japan for years. And I'm happy to say that this is THE BEST MASCARA I'VE EVER USED.
claps.gif
claps.gif
It has 3x the fibers than any other mascara out there to lengthen your lashes. My eyelashes never had this much length and volume!! I'm gonna stock up on a bunch of this whenever I visit Japan.
icon_wink.gif

I thought it would be fun to share before/after pix of my eyelashes. As you can see, my natural lashes are very thin and sparse.
icon_sad.gif
But after pix are pretty amazing, don't you think? I put about 3 coats of it and combing in between.

Good news is that I found some websites that sell this product in countries other than Japan!
icon_razz.gif
Just google "Dejavu Fiberwig" and find a store.
icon_wink.gif

This is an AMAZING find and I just wanted to share it with you all!
icon_redface.gif

Wow! Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing this info. I'm going to check out this mascara!

Back