The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this off of sasa.com...we'll see what it does for me when it gets here!!

Originally Posted by kerri I just ordered this off of sasa.com...we'll see what it does for me when it gets here!! Cool! Let us know what you think!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilyindavis Cool! Let us know what you think!
icon_biggrin.gif
I have tried ALL of them. I now love Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara, but just ordered this one off of SASA.com. I'll let you know.....

Originally Posted by kerri I just ordered this off of sasa.com...we'll see what it does for me when it gets here!! Post on this thread again Kerri when you get it.. and if you can post pics too it would be fab! Thinking i might try it out
biggrin.gif

Busted! A girl's got to have a back up on everything you know :icon_love Can't put all the eggs in one basket LOL
icon_lol.gif

Not to worry - when it comes available it comes available! No problema on the Milani stuff - u know I luv ya! Besides, I thrive on sweet talking people with things like that LOL!

If I was they would have sent me the whole line for that price LOL :icon_love Just say the word and I'll get the line for u!

Originally Posted by Trisha i still cant believe they did that for you, its so fantastic, Rosie, are you sure you werent talking dirty on the phone to milani! LOL x

Gotta have a second job to pay for the m/u LOL!

Originally Posted by Trisha so thats how you make your $$ missy! only j.k! x

Wow, the Dejava Fiberwig does look fab...I called my local Sasa store & they have it! But its a new stock so its gonna arrive only in like 2-4 weeks...I can't wait
biggrin.gif

Kerri, did you ever get your Dejavu mascara from sasa.com? you like it? I know myself, I will always try a different mascara to see if it is better than the current one I am using (MF LP).
icon_rolleyes.gif
but right now my fav is MF Lp :icon_love

Hi Lilla! Yes I did.........i have used it some, but I change mascaras on a daily basis because I am looking for that perfect combination. It is okay for me as a building on mascara, meaning I will use it first.......then pick one like stila fiber optics to go on top. I could not believe the length I got today from putting shu uemura basic mascara on first and then like 2 more coats of stila fiber optics on top! I am waiting on my MF LP to arrive from ebay. Can't wait to try it.

Originally Posted by lilla Kerri, did you ever get your Dejavu mascara from sasa.com? you like it? I know myself, I will always try a different mascara to see if it is better than the current one I am using (MF LP).
icon_rolleyes.gif
but right now my fav is MF Lp :icon_love

Cool, so I don't have to look for it yet. I can't wait till you get to try MF LP
icon_smile.gif

Hello girls!
smile.gif

Tell me what's the best mascara you've ever tried? I have yet to find one I really like. I'd love one that darkens, lengthens and thickens, without being clumpy!

MF LP is a great mascara, but it doesn't thicken as well as some other mascaras I have tried... LP is VERY good for lengthening the lashes though...

I have tried L'oreal Voluminous Mascara and it works pretty well to thicken the lashes. I also like Stila Fiber Optic Mascara and L'ancome Amplicils.

I usually layer my mascaras, I put one coat of a volumizer like the L'oreal and a second coat of a lengthening mascara like Stila... Works great!

Back