The Goodies.co Box December

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This will give you the perfect chance to see what you love and miss the most before resubscribing!  Trying to see the glass half full for you... it is no fun dealing with getting everything switched to a new card.  May the transition be smooth for you!
Thank you, I'll try to enjoy the benefits of my lemonade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For everyone wondering, I placed an order for some stuff for my mom on the goodies site when they had free shipping. We both get love with food, and I was telling her about this one, and everything I mentioned (coconut chips, kale chips etc) she was oohing and aahing over, so I bought them as part of her gift. When they arrived, I was pleasantly surprised that they ARE big sizes. I know the site doesn't tell you that, and some were wondering. I got the lime chili chips and they are two huge bags! I didn't purchase the brownie brittle because I have seen it in stores and can buy it then. My card was charged today for December. I've never been so happy to see a charge on my card. SO excited. And even more excited that if there's anything I don't want I can use it as a stocking stuffers. I make THE best stockings :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My card was charged today for December. I've never been so happy to see a charge on my card. SO excited. And even more excited that if there's anything I don't want I can use it as a stocking stuffers. I make THE best stockings
smile.gif
Good idea! I've been putting together "boxes" for gifts that are sort of like a subscription box: candles, hand soaps, lotions, chocolate, etc. An awesome snack food would be a great addition!

I just got the invite!  Yay!!
icon_cheers.gif

....I was so sure that I'd have to wait months that I ended up using a groupon and getting my mom the Love with Food subscription.  So.....do I give my mom the Goodies subscription as initially intended.....or do I keep it for myself???  Decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by CherBear711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got the invite!  Yay!!
icon_cheers.gif
Congratulations!!!

How long were you on the waiting list? 

I seriously WANT this subscription, haha.

Goodies kicks LwF's butt! I started getting both at the same time and I'm definitely canceling Love with Food this month (my last of my 3 month subscription)

I got an invite today, too! Finally lol! So I want to get your thoughts - I've been reading rave reviews but if you have anything else to add, let me know! I also signed up for 3 months of LWF (ending this month) and wasn't too impressed.. Input, please! 
biggrin.gif

how long did you guys wait for an invite?? i'm still waiting a week now 
11dh.gif

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif

11dh.gif
Mine took a few weeks, the only thing that really sucked is I got my invite in early Nov, right after the cutoff for the Nov box!!! So December will be my first box.  Good luck getting off the waiting list! I hope it's soon for you!

I had to wait a few months - signed up when it was first brought up on these threads lol.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine took a few weeks, the only thing that really sucked is I got my invite in early Nov, right after the cutoff for the Nov box!!! So December will be my first box.  Good luck getting off the waiting list! I hope it's soon for you!
good to know.. thanks hoping its quick!!! enjoy your first box

Gah, I can't wait! A couple of months seems like a really long time, but hey, I'm patient. Kind of. 
18.gif

I actually never received my invitation even though I requested one in August.  It then wouldn't let me submit my e-mail again because I hadn't responded to the invitation they never sent.  I finally got together with their customer service (it took 3 e-mails, I sent one a week) and they sent a new invite and so I'm finally in!  Yeah!

I used to love Love With Food, and it was one of my favorite subs.  Recently it just hasn't been as good, and I wonder if the quality went down when they gave out a bunch of discounted subs and then couldn't afford to put the great samples in that they used to have.  I hope that at some point soon it turns fabulous again.

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif

11dh.gif
I think mine took about 2 weeks.  I sorta stalked them - kept posting friendly comments on their facebook wall and even sent a letter to customer service begging to be admitted, but I don't think it sped up my time in the line.  I checked the status page and it says that I'll get the January box (not December). 

Just got my invitation to join today and since Birchbox quality isn't that great anymore I unsubscribed to it so I could subscribe to this one.

I don't get my first box till next month, but I'm glad to finally start getting mine

Originally Posted by Captureit02 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my invitation to join today and since Birchbox quality isn't that great anymore I unsubscribed to it so I could subscribe to this one.

I don't get my first box till next month, but I'm glad to finally start getting mine
Good to hear they are still inviting. I have been super pleased with their boxes.

Originally Posted by Captureit02 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Girl, I hear you!  I just started with Birchbox, and they are already ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK.  This is my month for trying different subs, and while I may have overdone it (Ipsy, Birchbox, Beauty Army, Citrus Lane, Goodies, and Love Club Box), my subs are basically going to be my Christmas.  But they haven't even updated my box/tracking info yet, and there are other ppl that already have their boxes! Which is making me cranky when I don't even know if there's going to be anything in the box I like! Grrrr...

Also, welcome to Goodies! I'm so glad you're off the waiting list!  I had completely forgotten about signing up by the time I got my invite.  I get this email and I'm like "Goodies? Why am I getting an invite to... OH!!! Yes! Must get to a computer!"  I've yet to see a negative review. Yay!

Back