The Goodies.co Box December

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a shipping e-mail...Here is the december box. Sad there are only 5 items. They all look good to me, but I think some people might be underwhelmed.

World Table Chocolate Caramel Cookie Thins

Bare Fruit Cinnamon Apple Chips

Rocky Mountain Popcorn Cinnamon Sugar

Effie's Homemade Oatcakes

EatSmart Natural Veggie Chips

Not that varied or exciting, but I'm sure I'll love it anyway. Wish I subbed back in October so I could have gotten the November box (souffle mix? quinoa chocolate?)

Originally Posted by YoungHopes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got a shipping e-mail...Here is the december box. Sad there are only 5 items. They all look good to me, but I think some people might be underwhelmed.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep.
Well now I'm jealous.
6.gif

It hasn't moved at all if that makes you feel better. I entered their deck the halls contest on fb. (Removed per TOS)

Originally Posted by YoungHopes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone looked at the spoiler, the items are now listed in the store (go into the store and sort by "newest").  Everything looks pretty good!

I can't wait to try the caramel chocolate cookies! They look delish!  Also, I can't find the Eat Smart Veggie Chips in the store, but there is a SunCups candy (currently sold out) that comes up first... maybe it will also be in the box? As an extra "Naughty" item?

Yay mine shipped. Too bad it's set to get here the day I leave for Christmas... Got box 1 this time.

On the site, it now shows the taster's box as December. 
smile.gif
  I've been charged about a week ago & it shows I'll be getting Box 2.  However, STILL no shipping e-mail.  I'm anxious as this is my first box haha.

I'm confused--they have different variations on the monthly box? How do you find out what's in each one? Mine's still 'processing' so I'm guessing it won't arrive for at least another week.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm confused--they have different variations on the monthly box? How do you find out what's in each one? Mine's still 'processing' so I'm guessing it won't arrive for at least another week.
I know that last month, there was at least one variation. But you don't have any way of finding out what's in each one, I just knew that someone got some different things because she posted them here.

Expected delivery is the 26th for me.

Sun Cups Dark Choc Mint

Rocky Mountain Popcorn Cin sugar

Effie's Homemade Oat Cakes 

Eat Smart Naturals Veggie Chips

Sun Cups Sunflower Butter

World Table Choc Caramel Cookie Thins

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Expected delivery is the 26th for me.

Sun Cups Dark Choc Mint

Rocky Mountain Popcorn Cin sugar

Effie's Homemade Oat Cakes 

Eat Smart Naturals Veggie Chips

Sun Cups Sunflower Butter

World Table Choc Caramel Cookie Thins
Souly, do you know if this is Box 1 or Box 2?  According to the website, I'm getting Box 2 

(For anyone that wants to check their box type... Log in, click on "Your Account", then "My Orders". Click on "View Details".  It will say "December Taster's Box #___" )  Hope this helps!

Back