The Goodies.co Box December

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Souly, do you know if this is Box 1 or Box 2?  According to the website, I'm getting Box 2 

(For anyone that wants to check their box type... Log in, click on "Your Account", then "My Orders". Click on "View Details".  It will say "December Taster's Box #___" )  Hope this helps!
box #2 here and it still says processing...

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

box #2 here and it still says processing...
Same. I have never had them charge me and not send so I wouldn't worry too much.

Last month I got box 4 and I was one of the last ones to get it. Got cookie mix instead of chocolate.

Got my box today! It says it shipped from Alabama (which I find strange) and I live in Alabama so this is one sub that I always get pretty early. Awesome box, I think. Will post photos later this afternoon.

Souly, do you know if this is Box 1 or Box 2?  According to the website, I'm getting Box 2 

(For anyone that wants to check their box type... Log in, click on "Your Account", then "My Orders". Click on "View Details".  It will say "December Taster's Box #___" )  Hope this helps!
It's box 1. It did help - thanks!

Got my shipping email! Scheduled to be here on 12/24....   Awwww, a Christmas miracle!

If you are getting Box 2, you will get the Mint Chocolate cookies instead of the Caramel Chocolate.... I'm a little bummed about this, but still looking forward to my goodies!

Got my shipping email! Scheduled to be here on 12/24....   Awwww, a Christmas miracle!

If you are getting Box 2, you will get the Mint Chocolate cookies instead of the Caramel Chocolate.... I'm a little bummed about this, but still looking forward to my goodies!

Aww I was hoping for the caramel!!  Esp since isn't one of the sun cups mint?  I'm not a big mint fan but I will try them.  Luckily my kiddo likes mint if I don't.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last month I got box 4 and I was one of the last ones to get it. Got cookie mix instead of chocolate.
Me too and I finally made them last night and omg they're absolutely delicious!

My whole family pigged them down overnight.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too and I finally made them last night and omg they're absolutely delicious!

My whole family pigged them down overnight.
Good. They turned to rocks by the next day.

I got the cookie mix last month too, and that pumpkin souffle thing.  Did anyone else get that and make it?  The instructions make it sound like too much effort for two tiny souffles...lol.

Originally Posted by tabarhodes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the cookie mix last month too, and that pumpkin souffle thing.  Did anyone else get that and make it?  The instructions make it sound like too much effort for two tiny souffles...lol.
I got the chocolate souffles, but havne't made them yet, either...you're right...a lot of work! lol. I will make them eventually though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got that one too which I was glad because I don't like chocolate.  I haven't tried either mix yet but I plan to soon.

I made them and they don't tell you that on the package but you should put those things on the cookie sheet if you don't want your souffles spilling out all over your oven like mine did.

Ohmigosh. Just checked tracking and my box has made it to my local post office.... I would be so flippin' happy if it gets delivered with tomorrow's mail instead of on Mon!

It came today. I'm so happy right now... Thank you Santa Mailman! 
santa.gif

I received box 1 today - everything looks great!! Love this sub, can't wait to start sampling :)

Mine came today! I got box 2, so I'm curious to see if there is different stuff in box 1. My tracking said the 27th, so this was a pleasant surprise. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by glamourcat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine came today! I got box 2, so I'm curious to see if there is different stuff in box 1. My tracking said the 27th, so this was a pleasant surprise.
smile.gif
Box 1 has Chocolate Caramel Cookies, Box 2 has Mint Chocolate Cookies.

I got the mint ones.  Dang it.  I love Caramel.

Back