The Hair Guru finally gets a CHI! lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sheilarose Saw your notepad. Really excellent. Wow you went to alot of trouble. You are very very pretty.What is the difference between paint and pigments with MAC eye products. Do they have waterproof liner. Their pencil didn't work with me.

Thanks for a very enjoyable and interesting Notepad.

Sheila Rose
rockwoot.gif

Sending this again Janelle. When you get time please answer. Thanks.Sheila Rose

Originally Posted by sheilarose Sending this again Janelle. When you get time please answer. Thanks.Sheila Rose

Oh I'm sorry... you quoted Ashley's comment (PinkRibbons) so I thought your question was directed at her. oops!
Paints I find are better just as an eyeshadow base. Pigments are more colorful and vibrant, so they are better as shadows, liners and other areas. Have you used powerpoint pencils? They seem to last pretty long for me. You can also try Fluidline gel liners... all day color that you apply with a brush.
smile.gif

How in the world did I ever miss this thread??? Thanks Janelle for your wonderful info since I was wondering why in the world a chi costs so darn much. Is it worth all the hype? It seems it is. I have a question though--you said you have the chi hair dryer right? Is that something worth getting? My hair dryer is going out and wondering if I should invest in one of these? TIA hun
smile.gif

I love my CHI Rocket dryer... to me, it's worth the price. BUT, also the Vidal Sassoon one I had was nice --- for much less. It's all a matter of budget. But I definitly recommend CHI dryers.
wink.gif

Back