The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hit pan on my Stila holiday e/s trio. I'm almost done using up my funtabulous dazzleglass and mac wipes! I know that's not 'pan' but the fact I'm actually using up the product is a good thing! hehe
biggrin.gif

I hit the pan of my Keylime Prime eyeshadow (clinique) last month, had it for a couple of years and used it very often. Love it, totally!

I just hit pan (only but a tiny sliver spot in the middle lol) on my No7 eye base, was quite exciting hehe! I haven't hit pan on anything in ages, and I've had this for about 3 years!

I hit the pan on MAC shroom, ploof!, white tie, vex, woodwinked, amber lights, swish, freshwater,steamy, surreal, goldmine and brun. Oh and the highlight from Barbie loves MAC. Magic something? maybe I dunno.

Lol I go thew alot of highlight colours

I hit pan on my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. And not just a little bit, you can see a good bit of the pan in the middle.

This may sound weird but I haven't hit pan on anything, and I don't want to! For some reason I want to keep from using up all of one product. I know, I feel like I'm taking makeup addiction to a new level but seriously I have so much that I would be shocked if I hit pan. I am working on it though, I'm trying to use up a couple of lipglosses and not have an anxiety attack. We'll see how that goes...
smile.gif

I hit pan on my Laura Mercier Secret Concealer a few weeks back. I use it everyday but I'm looking forward to using it up so I can get a new undereye concealer that's the same tone but lighter.

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hit pan on my Laura Mercier Secret Concealer a few weeks back. I use it everyday but I'm looking forward to using it up so I can get a new undereye concealer that's the same tone but lighter. Can u pls tell me how to use SC?

Originally Posted by shyiskrazy2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can u pls tell me how to use SC? Might be better to ask this in the Makeup forum.

I hit the pan constantly on MAC Goldmine. I just love it so! I also hit pan on my NYX brow powder and wax which is a relief! I'm sad to say that I hit the pan on my Dior ultra gloss #147. Sad because i'll have to eventually kick out $25 for another one.

I hit the pan on my MAC cream color base! But I do have another one
smile.gif
different shade though but same purpose! Love this stuff!

Back