The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this product doesn't have a pan, but I finished my Too Faced Shadow Insurance...it only took half my life, but I did it! Those things last forever.

L'Oreal's Hip Duo in Rascal (pink side)

L'Oreal's Hip Duo in Saucy (repanned brown side)

L'Oreal's Hip Duo in Platinum (repanned black side)

Maybelline's Night Sky

& many Hot Topic 5 color palette pans

I'm mixing colors to make them more wearable into a 15mm pan.

I am about 6 drops away from finishing my Lise Watier Metamorfix. I have my next bottle ready to go when it is done. For such a tiny bottle, it has taken me a year and a half to finish.

MAC MSFN. I probably still have 2-3 weeks worth of product, left. And I hit pan on NARS Penny Lane cremeblush what seems like FOREVER ago. Still not done, yet.

I have never ever hit the pan. I guess chapstick. But usually my stuff gets wrecked by a cat dog boyfriend or otherwise, or melts, or gets left alone/lost for a year and gets thrown away due to a fear of bacteria getting near my eye.

I just got a bunch of stuff for my kit so I'm going to try to use up my old stuff on myself. New goal for me, yay!

Finally hit pan on Hard Candy's Moon Glow - Illuminating Translucent Pressed Powder. I've got a back up waiting in the wings.

Hit pan on an Estée Lauder eyeshadow trio I have had for MANY years. The quality is not that great and I was holding on to it to collect it but I decided to use it up. It is so old the double ended applicator ... The sponge end ... disintegrated.

Ooooppps and I also forgot I hit pan on an Ulta blush. I think it will be awhile before I use it up. Pigmentation isn't the best :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just hit the pan on my Barbie Dream Pink face powder (Japanese product).. this stuff is really amazing, you apply it after your foundation to give it a natural look (to make it look like it isn't makeup.)

I need to go get me more!

Originally Posted by KitaRei /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just hit the pan on my Barbie Dream Pink face powder (Japanese product).. this stuff is really amazing, you apply it after your foundation to give it a natural look (to make it look like it isn't makeup.)

I need to go get me more!

Where did you get it? That stuff sounds really awesome!

MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder... I've only had it for a month, lol.
sdrop.gif

Back