The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hit pan on my NARS Orgasm blush months ago, but it honestly seems like there is no end in sight...

Hit pan a few weeks ago on:

L.A. Colors Expressions Pressed Powder (Will not repurchase!!)

Ulta cheek color in Exposed (really loving this.)

Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara sample (Not bad but a little too wet for my taste. Will not purchase full size.)

Im on a misson to use up my ridiculous amount of makeup and so far i've hit pan on:

The bronzey gold eyeshadow in my Sleek Storm Palette

MAC Brule eyeshadow (almost done!)

E.L.F Luminance highlight powder

Im all proud of myself lol because I have never reached the bottom of one eyeshadow before let alone two lol! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think I have ever hit pan on any make up in my life! This would be an interesting feat for myself!

Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous in Lite. I'm actually a little pissed about this, considering I just bought this about two and a half weeks ago! You think for the price, you'd get a heck of a lot more. Oh well, not gonna go on my repurchase list once I am done with it. 

/rant

I hope I didn't mention this already, since I rarely hit pan on anything. Jane Iredale Barely Rose blush. Now I am dealing with the crumblies/chunks that are loose in the pan. Still not ready to trash the bits and pieces.

I finally hit pan on the purple shadow in my Almay trio.  Its strange since the main lid color is the first to go but I guess I like the highlight and the brown crease more.

I've only hit pan on blushes, and two of the ones I hit pan on were teeny little things! However...I don't think I've ever actually hit pan on, much less finished, an eyeshadow in my entire life! 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think I have ever hit pan on any make up in my life! This would be an interesting feat for myself!

I always hit pan and beyond. I just feel if I spend $1 or $100 on a make-up product, I had better use it up till the end ... unless I have an adverse reaction to it.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hit pan/ran out of UDPP, and hit pan on theBalm Sexy Mama powder. I've used it every day since December, and I still have plenty of product left. Talk about great value for your money!

Latest posts

Back