The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great forum because I am in the middle of trying to use as much of my makeup as possible. There is no need to continue purchasing makeup if your not using it up. I have hit pan on my eyebrow gel, ed hardy perfume, blot powder, makeup wipes,translucent powder  and sephora lip gloss.

i'm on a no-buy, with the exception to my $100 Mother's Day gift to purchase makeup with.  Believe it or not, I've only spent $30 of it so far and Mother's Day was over a month ago! That's a long time for me to hold onto money for makeup/beauty supplies! lol  But the reason for the no-buy, I have at least 10 boxes full of makeup that I don't have homes for!  Excessive much?  Yes! lol I just can't help myself.  I'm on a 10pan no-buy.  I've gotten through a few items, but not as many as I would like. I want to shop!  But so far, I've finished 3 mascaras, one being CG lashblast, the other was a maybelline one, but I tossed it when I was done with it, and the 3rd one was Clinique's High Impact mascara.  It's my HG mascara, I like it just slightly more so than CG lashblast.  I'm almost done with my Revlon matte Pink Pout (dupe to MAC's Angel), I've been applying it everytime I think of it.  I do have a backup of it already and have MAC's Angel l/s. I'm almost through 2 tinted moisturizers, one is ELF's essential line tm, the other is NuSkin Beneficial Tinted Moisturizer, I have backups of those, too. lol  I finished my Nioxin shampoo and conditioner, so I'm on to my 3rd round of the same.  The shampoo/conditioner really does work, my hair is much thicker, like it promises.  I've almost used up my travel size Clinique Even Skin Tone moisturizer.  My full size is almost gone, too!  That will be an ouch to the pocketbook when I have to replace it.  It runs $50! I think it's a lot, but it's like liquid silk on your face.  It's heavenly!  I've hit pan on my Clinique eye shadow duo in Stawberry Fudge, backup already purchased.  It won't take too many more uses before it's gone.  I've hit pan and am almost out of my Clinique Double face Powder in Matte Ivory.I did finish my Burt's Bees chapstick.  I went back through and counted the items I listed and just realized I've almost finished or have finished 12 items!  My no-buy end is in sight!  I did have one of my many foundations expire on me, so I threw it out.  But I've already replaced it, so I'm not counting it in my 10 pan.  Looks like I'll be able to do some shopping soon!  Guess maybe I should have hubby pick up a few more hours at work! LOL

Originally Posted by JenHeartsMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you get it? That stuff sounds really awesome!
I got it in Japan.  It is really awesome, makes your foundation look more natural, has a pretty light scent, and comes in an adorable case!  I think I will blog about it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Here's a pic: http://item.shopping.c.yimg.jp/i/e/luzllena_402626 

I hit pan on:

Urban Decay's Eye Primer

Covergirl Lash Blast

MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation

haha i have some others but I threw them away a while ago

i hit pan on my sally hansen eyelid primer the other day! bought it at a CVS sale for $2 last year, and want to use it up 100% before splurging on the UD primer potion. i had a mini sample of it and looooveee it... but i need to use up the SH first. hitting pan is a good start though. yay!

I hit the pan on my Powder FX in E20..

and Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer SPF 15. It lasted me almost 2 years!

NARS Cosmic Girl cream eyeshadow. The right/yellow side of my LM Secret Camouflage SC-1. MAC MSFN in Light.

LORAC oil free foundation. Not very impressed with it and since I couldn't get a swap out of my 2nd bottle, I'll start using it next :/

Back