The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit pan a few days ago on my ulta eye shadow single in camel. This is a project pan item so it's great to see the focus paying off!

20141112_072008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
 Not a literal pan, but I finished a full sized Lorac Multiplex 3D Lashes mascara yesterday. I used it for 3 1/2 months, and I am so glad it is gone. I found it to be very smeary and runny, any time I yawned I looked like Alice Cooper in full stage mode. It was an item I received from a Circular Swap, so it was free at least.

I have a slight makeup addiction so it is hard for me to hit pan on anything as I am ALWAYS trying new things. But I did actually just hit pan on my Stila kitten eyeshadow. But it was the one from the In the Light pallete, so it was not as big as the compact one.

I have a lot of powder makeup, so hitting pan doesn't work well as a concept for those; I'll have to wait until I've used it up.

But I did just finish the extending part of my Revlon lip butter in Pink Truffle. I'll call that 'hit pan'.

things I've hit pan on lately: 

- urban decay naked eyeshadow
- maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze

Still trying to power through things. I finally hit pan on my 100% Pure powder foundation. Took 6 months to hit pan after daily use. What the heck? So that means I have at least another 3 months until it's finished. I SMH at how long it takes me to use things up.... Good job to everyone else!

Still trying to power through things. I finally hit pan on my 100% Pure powder foundation. Took 6 months to hit pan after daily use. What the heck? So that means I have at least another 3 months until it's finished. I SMH at how long it takes me to use things up.... Good job to everyone else!
image.jpg

Wow!!! It took me maybe a month to hit pan on my it cosmetics powder foundation!

Joining this thread after a lot of lurking, because I need to start using what I have instead of getting more! I think I'll set a goal of hitting pan on three blushes before I can bring any more in. In the meantime, I hit pan on the NYX matte shadow single that I use to fill in my brows... and I honestly think this is the first time I've hit pan on anything other than powder! Huzzah!

image.jpg

Wow!!! It took me maybe a month to hit pan on my it cosmetics powder foundation!
I wish I could get through my products quicker! I don't feel like I have a light hand when I apply my face, especially when I look at other women that don't seem to wear makeup. I look like I wear a lot. But judging by the rate it takes me to use things up tells me otherwise.

I wish I could get through my products quicker! I don't feel like I have a light hand when I apply my face, especially when I look at other women that don't seem to wear makeup. I look like I wear a lot. But judging by the rate it takes me to use things up tells me otherwise.
I feel like I go through things quite slowly too. I think part of it is that I don't touch up throughout the day. I do a bit of layering initially (well, when I can be bothered: primer, finishing powder) and most of the time, by evening, I figure it's 'good enough' and don't particularly want to touch up much for fear of looking like I've plastered it on! I'm in the same boat - I think I look like I wear a lot. Then again, some 'home' days I don't wear anything. That's a bit of a reason. Also, an eye shadow will not get a lot of use if the only thing I apply after evening out my skin-tone is blush. :rolleyes:

Back