The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way! :lol: I will try to hit pan on two or three other shades and then I'll toss it. It's so old I'm ashamed to confess :blush: . I'll switch it up next week but I'll make sure to use it some more in the following months.

I'm watching Amber F on Youtube pan her palettes and I'm all "Oh my God, is this even possible?" :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL!!! I'm trying to talk people on this forum to just pan a palette as a project ;p I'm going to be working on my original naked palette and try to pan it too. Her videos are insane! 

LOL!!! I'm trying to talk people on this forum to just pan a palette as a project ;p I'm going to be working on my original naked palette and try to pan it too. Her videos are insane!
You may have convinced me to give it a try. Lol. I hit pan on a 4th shadow in my unzipped palette. (Pics in the project pan thread).

Ok, I wasn't expecting this at all. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was sure that shade had quite a bit to go before I could hit pan. Seems there was a bigger dent in it than I thought. I may have made some funny noises when I saw that little glimpse of pan. My husband asked me what was wrong and he seemed worried when I told him what the big deal was! :lol: Men! As if the could ever understand! :lol:

2wreqmd.jpg

The other shades have no significant dents in them so I won't be having any nice surprises again for a while!

I hit pan on Virgin in my Naked Palette . I also hit pan on my creme de rose Dior lip balm and my covergirl olay simply ageless concealer

I hit pan on Virgin in my Naked Palette . I also hit pan on my creme de rose Dior lip balm and my covergirl olay simply ageless concealer
I know this is the no-buy support forum, but I heard that the Dior CdR balm is being (or has been?) discontinued. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm about to hit pan myself and can't decide whether or not to buy a backup. 

@ If it is a HG product for you, I'd definitely stock up! Had I been warned about KVD discontinuing my shade in the liquid foundation, I would've gladly bought out all of my closest sephoras, no-buy or not! But I don't use the  product you mentioned and have no clue as to if it's being discontinued or not.

Anyways, I hit pan on a SkinFood tub of ...strawberry, I think, mask! And I used up my St. Ives apricot scrub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> As for makeup, I hit pan on "virgin, I think the shade is called, in an UD palette. Also used up the last of 2 KVD tattoo liners D=

Sooooo close to having an empty Skin79 Gold BB cream. So. Close.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've hit pan on..

my NYX Hot SIngles Matte shadow in "Over the Taupe Taupe".. a beautiful crease shade, nose contour shade, and brow shade..

and my Covergirl Tru Magic The Sunkisser which is a cream bronzer..

and I hit the bottom of the jar of the CoverGirl Clean Whipped foundation; wouldn't repurchase because I have to mix it with another foundation because CG foundations are always so pink/orange on me.

Slowly working on de-cluttering products in my collection! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh happy day! It was long time coming but I finally hit pan on my Nivea Lip Butter. Never in a million years had it crossed my mind this stuff lasts so much. I've used this sucker since May and this is the progress I have. Maybe I'll be able to finish it by May next year :lol:

nbt101.jpg

I hit pan on my Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed powder yesterday. <_<   I'm actually really happy because I want to use it up, since I prefer the loose, but for anyone interested, the pressed powder is so finely milled that you'll run through it like water just trying to use it as directed. I've only had mine since April or May, and I do not use it that much! :blink:

Rimmel stay matte powder! I haven't had this that long so I was surprised. I have pretty much used this exclusively this summer though

Rimmel stay matte powder! I haven't had this that long so I was surprised. I have pretty much used this exclusively this summer though
I have been hearing really great reviews (on YouTube) about the Rimmel stay matte powder.  After I use up my Hourglass I might give it a try & save myself some $$.

I have been hearing really great reviews (on YouTube) about the Rimmel stay matte powder.  After I use up my Hourglass I might give it a try & save myself some $$.
I bought it once and it had such a perfumey/old lady smell that I returned it. It was like grandma's makeup or something. I wish companies didn't put fragrance in face makeup. But I keep thinking I should try it again because it's so highly rated. Must resist, since I already know the scent is going to bother me.

I feel like I've been hitting pan quite a bit lately. I hit pan on my theBalm Mary Loumanizer. I had a little help from Birchbox on this one. It came a little cracked on the edge so I scooped up the pieces and put them in a separate container to use. Now that I've used that up, I'm officially calling pan.

I bought it because of the great reviews and didn't like it. The fragrance bothered me and it clung to my face in patches. I tried to use it up but had to throw it out I hated it that much.

Back