The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10401716_673155072755292_1526119434_n.jpg

Halleluyah! I hit pan on a blush. Cargo blush in Tonga:

WIN_20140601_145116_zpsbf0f9722.jpg

Hit pan on Rimmel powder. Completely out of the 3 in 1 Covergirl foundation which I'm pretty happy about. I wasn't too impressed with it. I have a squeeze or two left out of the Revlon Beyond Natural face primer. And lastly, and the most upsetting, is my BeYu eye primer. It was only a sample sized but I made it last for a LONG time since it's not available in the US.

I just made a promise to myself to wear 3 specific colors out of my Pretty Rebel palette until they are gone. I never wear them and it's about time that I do.

maumaypan.jpg
Hit pan on Patina and Mighty Aphrodite from the 2011 Wonder Woman collection. Mighty Aphrodite has been my go-to blush for quite some time and I'm feeling a weird mix of pride and sadness at seeing that pan, haha. The pink half is a total dud, though, and you can see where I've tried to scrape it to get it to show up.

Bourjois Bronzing Primer. It's the perfect colour, and I can really pack it on or sheer it out depending on my mood. I have too many bronzers though, so if I eventually finish it up... I'll work through some other ones before repurchasing (in theory! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Ahhh I hit pan on the brunette powder in my Too Faced Brown Envy kit yesterday. And literally just a few minutes ago I hit pan on mushroom in the Urban decay Mariposa Palette. HAPPY PANS! Now, I can focus on other eyeshadows. I just really wanted to hit pan on it.

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hit the pan on my now discontinued Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Luminous Matte Pressed Powder in Neutralizer (yellow).

I don't know how I'm going to live without this product. It doesn't irritate my skin like most powders do. Worse, it's a bombshell on Amazon compare to the price I paid for in a cheap store which is several hours away from me. D: 

Oh and I hit the pan *finally* on my Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck, Naked, Sin) as well as NYX matte shadow in 'I have a headache' but I already brought that replacement. 

I think I mentioned this in the Monday Club thread or maybe a monthly no-buy thread, but I hit jar on a Color Tattoo!  Barely Branded.  So excited!  I think this is the first color product of any type that I have *ever* hit pan on.  I do have two very similar LE shades already (still sealed), so once this one is gone, I'll open one of those, but they're so close that I won't bother opening a new one until this one is gone. 

I hit pan on my Stila Stay All Day Prime & Anti-Shine Balm! I'm not sure if I'm going to replace it when it's all done, though. I love it in theory: the compact is nice and convenient, it has the mirror in it so I can taget specific areas. I'm not sure it sucks up oil as well as Benefit's Dr. Feelgood; and if I can find a decent, lower-cost dupe for the Benefit I might just switch up to it and feel better about spending less!

I hit pan on my Etude House Dear Girls pact. It's the setting powder I've been using for a while, not the best however, so I hope I finish it soon..

I hit pan on  the purple eyeshadow the BH Cosmetics California Collection sample that ipsy sent out last summer, I think.  That thing has lasted forever!

I hit pan on  the purple eyeshadow the BH Cosmetics California Collection sample that ipsy sent out last summer, I think.  That thing has lasted forever!
I have that sample and haven't even touched it....

should project pan it this summer.

I've finally hit jar on my eye cream. It's about time! I feel like I reached maximum benefit potential about three months ago, and I am ready to try something new. B)

I actually like the shades a lot. I do have to use a primer, though.
They look like beautiful shades! I pulled it out to play wit hit, and think will look nice this summer. What primer do you use? I have UDPP but I know sometimes even as hardcore as it is with like 99% of my eyeshadows, it doesn't keep certain shades from fading on me.

Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals - 2 Pans.JPG

I hit pan on the light coppery shade last week and spent this week clearing out the corner. Since I'm kind of tired of this palette right now, I'm going to put it away for a bit while I work on hitting pan on a different eyeshadow (I'm thinking a bright color in my Coastal Scents 252 Palette because... why not?)

Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals - 2 Pans.JPG

I hit pan on the light coppery shade last week and spent this week clearing out the corner. Since I'm kind of tired of this palette right now, I'm going to put it away for a bit while I work on hitting pan on a different eyeshadow (I'm thinking a bright color in my Coastal Scents 252 Palette because... why not?)
good job!!! I would say, if youre tired of the palette but want to keep making progress, do what Amber F does and just use it in conjunction with other shadows or palettes.... that way you're still putting in a dent by using it in the crease, or accents, or anything, without getting entirely too bored of it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still trying to make progress on my naked palette. SIGH. Why didnt I start with a smaller palette?

Latest posts

Back