The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I finally have something to contribute! This is what I've recently hit pan on (clockwise from left to right):

• Lightest shade in Clinique's Black Honey quad
  • MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • Too Faced Totally Toasted Beige (from the French & Fabulous palette way back, teeny tiny baby pan that's not really visible in the photo)
  • Inglot Pearl #395
  • MaxFactor mono eye shadow 02 Crème Champagne

Maybe I should focus on using up one highlight shade instead of using all of them. 
pfeif.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   @ZeeOmega ha! haven't heard that one yet! Nope, it's me as Lucille ball- took a selfie of me face in my hand mirror. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, I see it now! And wow! You make a really good Lucy! I totally thought it was one of the usual art / images for her, until I looked closer.

Quote: Originally Posted by ZeeOmega /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, I see it now! And wow! You make a really good Lucy! I totally thought it was one of the usual art / images for her, until I looked closer.
Thank you! <3

Hit pan last night on the dark brown shade in the NYX Natural palette, I use it to fill in my brows.

Here's my latest:

NYX Matte Bronzer in Light

The lid color in my Sweet As Candy WNW Trio (already hit pan on the crease color)

I hit pan on my fourth Rimmel Stay Matte powder. There's a backup waiting in the wings, but I realized I don't really like it as much anymore...I've been using Essence all about matt! instead, and I like that one better.

I hit pan on my fourth Rimmel Stay Matte powder. There's a backup waiting in the wings, but I realized I don't really like it as much anymore...I've been using Essence all about matt! instead, and I like that one better.
I hate it when I buy back-ups of something & then discover a better product. I do this with eye creams all the time. :rolleyes:   

Hit pan on these a while ago... and it can't hurt to share! :)

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink (excuse the fact that it looks kind of gross)

Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow Palette in Sunbaked Neutrals (the Tan shade in the upper left corner) and I'm making progress with the gold shade, too.

Maybelline Fresh Pink and Sunbaked Neutrals.JPG

I hardly ever hit pan. (Except dropping $&!!@ on the sink ans smashing it. I'm famous for that, but assuming that does not count) I think I am going to make an effort to try to use the same things daily until I hit pan before moving on. Normally I am have makeup ADD and flip flop all over the place with my make up.

Challenge accepted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit pan this morning on a sample of The Balm's cream blush in Pie. I'm really excited to finish it because it's so messy so I'm happy about this pan.

Screenshot 2014-05-06 10.29.46.png

Sad pan today. I literally just bought a smashbox fusion soft lights bronzer at the begining of spring. I LOVE it and I guess I use a lot of it. Today I hit the teeniest bit of pan. I couldn't believe it! Noooo! It had to be that? Not the million eyeshadows? Grrr...sad pan.

I am soooooo close to hitting pan on mushroom in my UD Mariposa palette. Its funny because the only other pan I have hit is sassy and selfish in thebalm's Nude 'tude palette and selfish is soooo close to mushroom. I guess thats the type of color I gravitate towards. That pan has lasted a year though.

Just hit pan on my NYX Stay Matte not Flat powder foundation.  (That might not be the exact name all the letters have rubbed off my compact except NYX).  I keep this compact in my purse for touchups.

I hit pan on my Nars bronzer in Laguna. I use it every day, but I didn't think I would hit pan any time soon.

I am soooooo close to hitting pan on mushroom in my UD Mariposa palette. Its funny because the only other pan I have hit is sassy and selfish in thebalm's Nude 'tude palette and selfish is soooo close to mushroom. I guess thats the type of color I gravitate towards. That pan has lasted a year though.
Mushroom is such a pretty color!  It's one of my favorites.  I have the eyeliner and use it so much.  I always almost buy the eye shadow but hen convince myself not to as I have enough of them as it is.

Latest posts

Back