The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know now that you guys mentioned it....it does kind of smell lol. I'm not one that's bothered by scents so I never really noticed it but now that I went and sniffed it, there is a somewhat perfume-y smell to it. So yeah I wouldn't recommend it if you're scent sensitive

I finally hit pan on my brow highlighter in my Too Faced brow envy set. All 3 products that I use finally have pan. (I don't use the blonde powder which is a waste. I wish I could just repurchase the brunette powder.)

I hit pan on my Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink! I love this as a base for an everyday eyeshadow look. There is still a lot left, but I'll be sad when this is gone. But I can't repurchase because I have at least 5 other similar products to use up.

I hit pan on an old Clinique eyeshadow (the darker color in the strawberry fudge duo). the eyeshadow is so old, it's kind of crumbly, so I think I may actually throw it out soon and replace it in my project pan with a Lancome quad that has similarly neutral colors. it's just so hard to actually throw it out! the lighter shade in the duo is hardly used and there's a third white shade that I've never used, so it feels wasteful.. but I have so many newer shadows that would look just as good, if not better!

I hits tiny bit of pan on my Nars Orgasm blush. This is my HG blush so I would be repurchasing in any event, but it's nice that I'm making progress on using things up.

wow i cant believe this thread is still going.  ive hit pan on several things.  Ill post photos when i can!

Finished my bottle of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua! :w00t: I started it last June, and the color 20 Beige was fine for the summer but it was getting waaaaay to dark on me now that I've lost what little color I have. So glad I can move on to my lighter shade!

Hit pan on my Physicians Formula Canyon Classics quad highlight shade.

image.jpg

I hit pan on my Nyx eyebrow cake Dark Brown duo, in the lighter shade. Also hit bottom on a BBW body butter in vanilla sugar (gods I looooove how it smells. Need the perfume). 

I also hit pan this morning on my eyebrow product, 100% Pure eyebrow gel powder. I've been using it daily for 5 months but have a lot left. It has a 6 month expiration but I'm going to disregard it. No way can I finish it by next month unless I shellack my eyebrows.

I also hit pan this morning on my eyebrow product, 100% Pure eyebrow gel powder. I've been using it daily for 5 months but have a lot left. It has a 6 month expiration but I'm going to disregard it. No way can I finish it by next month unless I shellack my eyebrows.
I giggled at the mental image of eyebrow shellacking. I would totally ignore that label too. if it doesnt smell funky or behave funky, it's probably fine. Plus it's eyebrows, not a sensitive area like eyelids or eyelashes.

I hit pan on my it cosmetics powder foundation. I was surprised and had to look twice! I've been using it steady for 2 weeks, and while there is still a lot left, I'm surprised that it didn't take me very long to hit pan.

Back