The Lip Bar Contest - Enter to Win the Secret Garden Spring Collection Plus One Virgin Cocktail! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 3 are:

1) Ambrosia - because it is so soft and feminine with a peachy touch and can easily go with anything else!

2) Jasmine - because it's so bright and unique, and my trademark is BOLD lips so I'm always looking for fun/funky colors to use.

3) Chocolate Spritzer - because it looks like the absolute perfect nude!

Also, following on Twitter and liked on Facebook!

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a heads up mods, I am getting this link error on this page that says "A username and password are being requested by http://partners.huddler.com. The site says: "Restricted"" then asking for a username and password.... Now, I had this happen on gaiaonline a few times in random threads on their forums, and they said it was something hack related so....something.... does anyone know what's going on here?
Yeah I get that pop up too.  It's annoying. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ambrosia - I think it would look great with my fair coloring

Blossom Sour - I've rarely met a pink lipstick I don't love

Gin-ger & Tonic - It reminds me of a color I used to rock a few years ago...wouldn't mind seeing it again!

Wow, this site is adorable. I love the whole "menu" thing. Too cute. I do wish the font was more readable, though.

My favorites would be:

ambrosia: lovely, springy peachy color

jasmine: its a very intriguing color, I would love to see how it looked on me

blossom sour: I am always attracted to these types of colors

edit: liked on facebook

top 3 cocktails:

Peony punch: because pink is my favorite color and it's perfect for spring and summer

Ambrosia: because the pretty peachy color would go well with my dark hair and fair complexion

Baby Bellini: because a perfect nude is a must in every girl's lipstick collection

also subscribed to the newsletter and liked Lip Bar on facebook

Baby Bellini - It looks like the perfect nude!

Lavender Mojito - I'm currently obsessed with purples

Jasmine - Looks like a gorgeous pinky-purple! 

The entire line is definitely peaking my interest! 

Following on Twitter, Instagram, and liked on FB. 

Ambrosia is my favorite! I adore the soft coral shade and think it would be perfect for summer!

I also love Peony Punch because I have NOTHING like this beautiful baby pink shade. Blossom Sour is also on my list because it looks like the perfect pink to compliment my skin!

What a cool concept for lipstick!

I will be following them on Twitter!

My top three cocktails are:

Ambrosia

Jasmine

Mint Julep! Don't know if I could pull it off but I love, love, love that color!

I subscribed to the newsletter and liked their facebook page. Thanks for the contest :)

Just a heads up mods, I am getting this link error on this page that says "A username and password are being requested by http://partners.huddler.com. The site says: "Restricted"" then asking for a username and password.... Now, I had this happen on gaiaonline a few times in random threads on their forums, and they said it was something hack related so....something.... does anyone know what's going on here?
I got this too. And feedback for lip bar - the website seems extremely inconvenient especially with all the fancy names. Don't get me wrong - I love the theme! It's extremely cute but perhaps put pictures on your menu so we don't have to look through every single item - it is also difficult to compare colors...

And is anyone elses' texts nearly IMPOSSIBLE to read even if you zoomed in?? 
icon_neutral.gif
 Lip Bar should definitely make their text more define... The combination of both is so inconvenient and painful to read that I'll have to pass on this contest. 

Peony Punch--Such a feminine color would contrast really well with a smoky eye.

Baby Bellini--No one would really be able to tell I was wearing lipstick, my lips would just look naturally extra fabulous.

Ambrosia--I've been trying to mix more peachy colors into my beauty routine for spring and summer.

I'm also subbed to the newsletter! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for introducing me to a new line of lip products. My lips are dry (even in Spring and Summer) and the formulation looks soooo moisturizing! I have "liked" on FaceBook so I can keep up to date with The Lip Bar. 

It is hard to choose only three lip bar cocktails, but I have narrowed it down to these:

1) Chocolate Spritzer: ooh looks so yummy! The perfect brown. 
heart.gif

2) Jasmine: HOT pink for summer, yes.

3) Blossom Sour: Soft, opaque pink without shimmer-- a hard to find color that could be a go-to.

Now off to get in on that newsletter.

Have a happy day, Dear Friends.

hugss.gif

Thanks for your note! I'm assuming you were clicking on the image which was being pulled in from another site of ours.  This has been fixed and you should no longer get this message! No need to worry, this wasn't because of a hack.  

I hope everyone is enjoying the contest! We look forward to reading what your favorite Lip Bar cocktails are :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, good to know that it wasn't anything like that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... And yep! The alert is gone, thanks Alyssa!

Wow...this website's text is extremely hard to read!

That having been said, I like:

Baby Bellini - such a pretty neutral.

Chocolate Spritzer - I love brownish colors and this is perfect

Ambrosia - beautiful peachy color that looks perfect for summer

Signed up for the newsletter

Holy crap these lipsticks are gorgeous! My top 3 though would have to be:

Blossom Sour - it's such a nice pouty pink that is perfect for spring and summer, and would pair well with a pastel ensemble!

Ambrosia - i love the coral pop of this lipstick! i think this is a great shade to brighten up your face when you don't have time to suit up! a swipe of this with a little eyeliner and i think you can fly out the door looking great!

Jasmine - i'm drooling over this dramatic fuschia! i'm a total sucker for fuschia lipstick, i find it matches my skin tone well! this shade just screams kiss me! lol i think this color is great for a night out at the club or a bar, and will really pull together a smokey dramatic eye! 

i also love that all three of these colors seem universally flattering! although the color hue will change a bit depending on the natural lip color, i think it's nice to know that the same lipstick will look uniquely gorgeous on each of us ladies!

Ambrosia

Blossom Sour 

Gin-ger & Tonic

:) All of the rest look great too! 

My top 3 faves are:

1) Ambrosia - I'm finally getting the courage to try a coral lip, and this one looks gorgeous!

2) Blossom Sour - love the sweet rose color!

3) Mint Julep - Kinda just want to see if I can pull off a green lipstick!

Also signed up for the newsletter!  Thanks Lip Bar & MUT!

Baby Bellini.. fabulous nude shade and a girl should always have a nude tone in her stash! Understated and I could definitely see this combined with a smokey eye. Ambrosia.. nectar of the gods. Wow, that color is gorgeous! Perfect balance of color, but not a typical pink or red lip.. would be great in summer or any time of the year! Sweet and interesting pop of color, would be the perfect topper to a bronzed and sunkissed look. Jasmine... because I'm a girl who can't resist a little pink in her life lol. Beautiful fuschia shade just hollers fun, flirty, and cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back