The Lip Bar Contest - Enter to Win the Secret Garden Spring Collection Plus One Virgin Cocktail! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My three favorite cocktails are:....

1. Tokyo Ice Tea - stronger than a Long Island

2. Bahama Breeze

3. Coco Loso!! 

Pick me please!! 
icon_cheers.gif

My Three Favs

Chocolate Spritzer - The perfect brown color.

Blossom Sour - Love Pinks

Ambrosia - Like a coral mixed pink it's beautiful!

I had a really hard time only picking 3!!  My faves are Ambrosia, love the brightness of this color, Lavender Mojito, because who doesn't love a purple lip, and Cafe Au Lait, looks like the prefect nude for my skin tone!

Edit, oops I read my calender wrong, I thought today was the 13th.  I'm too late
scared.gif

Favorite 3 Cocktails: 

Baby Bellini

Cafe au Lait

Ambrosia

!!!

Thank you for entering the contest! We're currently working with the sponsor to choose a winner. We'll be posting in this thread once the winner has been chosen.  Thanks for your patience! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats to Laurenproartist, you are the winner!! Thank you to everyone who entered.  Check back again soon for another MakeupTalk contest!

Originally Posted by alyssaw /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats to Laurenproartist, you are the winner!! Thank you to everyone who entered.  Check back again soon for another MakeupTalk contest!
Congrats!

Woohoo, congrats! Now you have to post pics of each color so we can all see how they look.
smilehappyyes.gif

I am new to this how do I get in on the contests for these beauty products especially Smashbox that is my favorite brand at this time and has been for the last probably three years Thanks in advance for any information anybody can provide many blessings to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back