The Lip Bar Contest - Enter to Win the Secret Garden Spring Collection Plus One Virgin Cocktail! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasmine - I want to try a fushia pink but I have been too nervous to pull the trigger and buy one! Peony Punch - love a pink! My signature color! Baby Bellini - would be nice at work for a neutral color.

my three are:

1. Ambrosia - nice spring time color, very different

2. Blossom Sour - daring but not too much

3. Baby Bellini - I don't have any neutrals!

1. Baby Bellini 2. Ambrosia 3. Gin-ger & Tonic I signed up & subscribed to their newsletter. Bonus: I like The Lip Bar on Facebook (Colleen Boudreau) & follow them on Instagram (collifornia)

Baby Bellini - I love nude colors and this one is just perfect!

Ambrosia - I love the bright pop of color! It would be perfect for spring and summer.

Chocolate Spritzer - I think this would be great to wear on a night out

Hoping to be able to try out the Secret Garden collection!

Chocolate spritzer - the color is fierce with my skin tone Peony punch - for a lighter day look for work that's fun Lavender mojito - the color screams fun, flirty, and bold

My top 3: Ambrosia - perfect bright peach Jasmine - bold and punchy purple Mint Julep - fun and unusual pastel green Thanks!

Baby Bellini looks fantastic. It's one of those colours I would consider to be a great everyday shade.
Ambrosia looks like a parisian pink shade, which is just one of my favourite colours in general.
Blossom Sour seems to be the perfect lavender pink.
I also liked on Facebook.

If I win these, I'll definitely wanna do an on-lip swatch and review video. If I could take lipstick intravenously, I would.

So my top three favorites have to be… Wait for the drum roll please! Tehe! First and foremost before I began I want to say, these colors are all so incredibly gorgeous! And they look so pigmented. That I wish everyone luck, and cannot wait to see the final results in the end. I am also seeing a lot of the same repeats through out the elections above my post and eventually below me as well (as soon as I post this, ha). Now the rules were you're favorites, I did a little more than that. And I did the shades that I would wear all the time, with fun looks or just pretty neutral looks. All right, so! First pick would probably and have to be Jasmine. What girl doesn't love the color pink? Even with a simple black winged eyeliner, this color would just bring it all together instead of wearing a bright red lipstick. I have a hard time picking out bright pink lipsticks on myself because I am quite fair, but I tan quite easily in the summer. So this would be perfect with everything I would wear which is pretty bright and loud. Lavender Mojito is such a fun color! I love the purple look anyways! So this one has to be my second favorite it looks so pigmented and just amazing. I love the soft purple that is not pinky, or really blue hues. All I see is purple. And that is so awesome! I would probably add that too my collection and do one lip Lavender Mojito and the other one Jasmine, they would contrast pretty well with a fun spring time look lips! I had a very hard time figuring out my third favorite because if I am going to do a nude look with my own make up I am gonna put some gloss on and call it good. And there nudes are gorgeous but I have to see probably the most original color scheme I happen to see is the Mint Julep. Which is my third and final selection of it. I like the idea for a green, I think this would look so much with a St. Patrick's day look or something. It is a darker green but what the hell, it would be fun to rock right? At least once! So there are my favorites. I liked The Lip Bar on Facebook, and subscribed to there newsletter! Also I am about to follow them on twitter too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My favorite are: 1) Baby Bellini - is perfect for everyday natural kinda look and a must have 2) Ambrosia- love corals and they are really in for spring would love to try something new 3) Peony punch- pretty pink color that would look good for a night out and would also like trying something new Iam kind of a no makeup look girl but all these colors are amazing and would definitely give them a try! Love that the products are as natural as possible :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did all bonuses and thanks for the opportunity good luck to us all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love The Lip Bar!!! They'e lip sticks are so pigmented and feminine!

My top 3 are.....

Cafe au Lait- So gorgeous! Very girlie. I love anything with a coral tint to it!

Gin-ger & Tonic- Very pale and subtle but just enough to WOW! Love it!

Baby Bellini- This one is probably my most favorite! So so pretty!

All of these are the perfect cherry on top to complete any spring makeup look!

I also subscribed to the newsletter, liked the FB page, and followed you guys on Twitter and Instagram :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck to all you beautiful ladies out there!!! Best of wishes! xoxo

1.  Jasmine is a fantastic hot pink.  I've been looking for a hot pink lipstick that is PERFECT to wear with 80's throwback looks as well as to match the pink streak in my blue hair!  

2. Lavender Mojito would be amazing to match Jasmine for a two-toned look.  

3. Mint Julep.  I love different and interesting colors for lips, eyes, etc.  I'm a photographer and sometimes just want to play with interesting fashion-forward looks for my shoots. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like all the colors. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  these three are just the most inspiring for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Subscribed to newsletter as well! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Can't wait to see what other colors you creative people come up with!

My top 3 choices are:

1. Blossom Sour-what a perfect shade of pink-I just love it

2.  Mint Julep-Such a unique color and of course it IS the Kentucky Derby tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

3.  Peony Punch-It is such a romantic color!

Signing up for the newsletter next.  Thanks for the chance to win!

I LOVELOVELOVE Gin-ger & Tonic! I've been a little gun-shy when it comes to jumping onto the whole nude lip bandwagon since I am so fair, but I can't help but love this color. I also really love Blossom Sour and Ambrosia :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Cafe au lait - a perfect nude color for those days when you just need a more natural look Blossom sour - I love a good pop of color and this lipstick would bring a great pop of pink Ambrosia - coral is such a fun color for spring/summer and this lipstick would bring that coral color into an outfit in a new and fun way! I also subbed to the newsletter and follow on twitter and Instagram

My favorites are: 1. Ambrosia- Very pretty coral color and even though it looks super pigmented it's also not too fluorescent. Perfect for Spring/Summer. 2. Jasmine- The most perfect and unique shade of Pink. I especially love that it leans a bit into a lilac. 3. Baby Bellini- Perfect for those days when I wear makeup but I don't want to look too done up. Looks like a great nude color for me. I love that the lipsticks are natural and bold at the same time! Good luck to everyone participating in this contest!

Café au lait - great nude color for a smoky look

Lavander mojito - beautiful purple for when you're feeling girly

Ambrosia - perfect summer color to wear with a thick winged eyeliner

Perfect color palette for my fair skin.

My choices are:

Ambrosia - vibrant without going neon, perfect for summer

Baby Bellini - this looks like it would be a perfect everyday color for me

Blossom Sour - a great mid range pink

Love the focus on natural and healthy ingredients!

Wow, I love that your lipsticks are paraben and sulfate-free! My top three are: 1) Peony Punch - hello Spring! 2) Ambrosia - bright and flirty! 3) Gin-ger & tonic - the perfect neutral! Newsletter - done. Thanks for the contest!

My 3 favorites:

1. Ambrosia : Looks like the perfect spring/summer color, perfect for bbqs and summer parties.

2. Blossom sour:  I would love to wear it on a date its the perfect mix of cute and flirty.

3.Baby bellini: A must have everyday color.

Liked on FB,  followed on Instagram & subscribed to newsletter.

Baby bellini- a perfect color ro wear when you want to have a lip that looks natural...just not your natural.

Chocolate spritzer- the perfect brown

jasmine-perfect for a hot night out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back