The Look Bag Discontinuing AGAIN (2013)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got charged as well.  I hope it's a good month. I don't know why they got rid of their FB page so early. If there's still this one last bag that's going to eventually ship then the page should still be up, and we should have known that we were going to be charged one last time.

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got charged as well.  I hope it's a good month. I don't know why they got rid of their FB page so early. If there's still this one last bag that's going to eventually ship then the page should still be up, and we should have known that we were going to be charged one last time.
I didn't think there was going to be anymore bags. 

Originally Posted by Ladyrawrness /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't think there was going to be anymore bags. 
I didn't think so either until I got charged.....so there better be another bag.... 

I just got charged also and I canceled last month before they went out of business!

man oh man! zadi I can't thank you enough for doing the leg work for everyone on that first bag! I was do close to ordering and I think you saved me a big headache!

I cancelled last month as well and I was still charged and never received an email notifying me of my cancellation and also conveniently never notified of their cancellation either. I am more worried about having my card information in the account and that I haven't found a way to delete my information. I intentionally changed my billing address hoping if it happens again it will cause an error with chase. Either way, I am contacting fraud protection tomorrow to make they do not continue to charge me since apparently I am not going to be able to rely on their customer service.  

Today I recived an email reciept from them today..... Guess there will be a January bag. I am so confused.

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
man oh man! zadi I can't thank you enough for doing the leg work for everyone on that first bag! I was do close to ordering and I think you saved me a big headache!
You're welcome but it was a collective effort on the member's part. I can't recall who noticed it first about the Stila which I was able to go confirm myself when my stuff came and had others go confirm their stuff as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Such a train wreck. 

Whether or not a Jan/Feb bag gets sent out, I would dispute with your CC company now, and use the LookBag's notification email as evidence that there is no longer a product/service being offered. That puts the ball in LookBag's court in terms of being able to keep the money. If they don't answer (like someone mentioned earlier), the CC company will give you the refund purely by default. 

aren't there a lot of people that still haven't got a December bag? That seemed to be what they were posting about on the Look Bag's facebook page before they took it down.  Hard to believe they would be still doing a Jan bag if they can't even get everyone their December bags.  Seems to be the same situation just a  few months later. Hopefully they don't try to come back after this second shut down.

It is so weird to me that they sent out an email that the look bag was discontinued and then a few days later an email that my look bag has been sent. I haven't actually received it yet, so I am wondering if I will actually be getting one or not......

Ok so I was charged on monday and they just emailed me about a refund. I don't really care, I just hope I don't miss out on something well worth $13 bucks.

I'm willing to bet they haven't gotten all their things together and whatever system they used to autobill y'all was still set up. good to see they're actually taking care of it though.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So they cancelled and yet are still charging people?
Yes and it looks like some people are getting bags and others aren't, on instagram i saw a bag someone recieved but I can't tell what's in it. On their facebook status someone said their bag was just shipped out to them.... so that's why I wasn't expecting a refund.

Back