The Look Bag Discontinuing AGAIN (2013)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah... I just now figured out the check amount.  I subscribed when they began as an annual subscriber at $110 a year (which equates to $9.16 per month).. better than the $12.95 they were recently charging....so it looks like the $18.32 is for 2 months worth of bags, however my calculation was that I was due 3 bags (because of the interruption when the stopped service last summer).  Oh well... at least it done and over and I received something back.

Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ah... I just now figured out the check amount.  I subscribed when they began as an annual subscriber at $110 a year (which equates to $9.16 per month).. better than the $12.95 they were recently charging....so it looks like the $18.32 is for 2 months worth of bags, however my calculation was that I was due 3 bags (because of the interruption when the stopped service last summer).  Oh well... at least it done and over and I received something back.
That's good, I subscribed in October when they started up again. I'm hoping I am able to dispute these charges because they're not fixed prices either. I think one of the bags were $14-something and the others were ~$12/13.

bahaha!  Just NOW received the email from The Look Store about their cancellation of their service....2 weeks late, and after I received a refund check from them today.....right on the ball...

Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

bahaha!  Just NOW received the email from The Look Store about their cancellation of their service....2 weeks late, and after I received a refund check from them today.....right on the ball...
That's a good start! I hope they refund all that you're entitled too. They've been really skeevy, so I hope it was a smooth transaction for you. I received the email about a week ago, then another for charging me for a bag, and it finally credited yesterday.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No refund no canceled email. And I was charged and they won't answer my emails
Definitely dispute it at this point, it'll probably take a while for your CC just to open up the case.

Back