The Natural Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lorna,

You are not crashing anything!  Welcome!

Please don't wait, get your money back as fast as possible through Paypal dispute.  TNBB has not delivered goods promised to their clients--that is reason enough for a Paypal refund.  Just do it. :)))  We should not let them make anyone feel like a sucker!  Shame, shame on the people at The Natural Beauty Box.

Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hi sorry to crash your thread but im in the uk,i signed up for this box start of may and getting nowhere on Facebook or email and reading this thread is making me think in a few days i should do a paypal dispute.are the boxes always this late or non received .thankyou for any advice all the other boxes i subbed to around the world have been good so far.
I was in same boat as you once. I signed up in March to receive the April box. After reading this thread I started a Paypal dispute in late April. TNBB did not even reply to Paypal so they sided with me and I got my money back at the beginning of May. I had also sent several emails which they ignored. Do your dispute ASAP because Paypal only gives you 45 days to dispute. TNBB will keep saying they will ship "soon" when they really have no intentions of doing it. They just say that to prevent people from filing disputes. It's June 4th and as far as I know they never did ship the April boxes. Don't bother waiting for May. And they will delete all negative Facebook posts. I tried to warn some of the people posting there and linked to this thread but it was deleted.

Just a side not I reported their page on facebook on grounds of them scamming people by deleting all negative comments and not delivering peoples products. I think others should do the same so that they cannot scam anyone else. 

oh thank you. well tonight we have all got a dispatch email but apparently on one of the Facebook groups I'm on they said be careful as they are now sending an email dispatch to cover them buy saying it was sent,also they are doing it at the end so you cant lodge a paypal dispute but will open a claim i think regardless.thats 3 boxes that have done this the past month,in the uk it was luxbox kept us waiting boxes always late and everyone demanded refunds as company in trouble.its june and some are only just getting april boxes so they can kiss may and june boxes goodbye i fear. i am awaiting an echeck for 3 months to clear at midnight from them.

then all about beauty box had fobbed us off since january and said march and april would be sent together yep no boxes in may they closed the company down awaiting paypal money back from them also we are .so that and the fact that last months birchbox was utter pants made me buy other boxes around the world instead, we reported luxbox facebook page for the same i.e.,scamming etc as well and trading standards.why cant we have sephora and there boxes over in the uk,and mystery box and pretty much any decent box really .

Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh thank you. well tonight we have all got a dispatch email but apparently on one of the Facebook groups I'm on they said be careful as they are now sending an email dispatch to cover them buy saying it was sent,also they are doing it at the end so you cant lodge a paypal dispute but will open a claim i think regardless.thats 3 boxes that have done this the past month,in the uk it was luxbox kept us waiting boxes always late and everyone demanded refunds as company in trouble.its june and some are only just getting april boxes so they can kiss may and june boxes goodbye i fear. i am awaiting an echeck for 3 months to clear at midnight from them.

then all about beauty box had fobbed us off since january and said march and april would be sent together yep no boxes in may they closed the company down awaiting paypal money back from them also we are .so that and the fact that last months birchbox was utter pants made me buy other boxes around the world instead, we reported luxbox facebook page for the same i.e.,scamming etc as well and trading standards.why cant we have sephora and there boxes over in the uk,and mystery box and pretty much any decent box really .
I do think the message they sent is real and that they did ship the boxes... I always did get the boxes I paid for from them even if it was later or after the months they were supposed to arrive for. I got a tracking number from Canada Post for my boxes from them and it looks like they're gonna come soon.

You may want to read the review that was just posted at Onyx & Mick... she received her April and May boxes at the same time and they're... not so good.

i have read the review shocking .i added the review to a page I'm on in the uk and to be fair raging is not the word. some people are still awaiting march ,april,may boxes.and everyone is contacting paypal by the sounds of it as we are getting zero replies from the company. to me its another box i have stopped.currently looking for new better sub boxes that ship international to uk now.

After months of hearing nothing from them, I just got an email from The Natural Beauty Box advertising a giveaway featuring their Delizioso line.  I especially found the end of the email amusing, considering some people's experiences with them, where they would never respond to emails.  It said:

HAVE QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR!

Just shoot a reply to this e-mail and we'll get back to you ASAP!

X.O.X.O. <3
THE NATURAL BEAUTY BOX STAFF

Wow, this is all so upsetting.

I actually just joined TNBB as a supplier (I have two items in the May box) and after reading all this I probably will not do it again.

I wish I had known all this beforehand, it seemed like it was going to be a great venue. Sigh ....

Well - hopefully you will all get your boxes ( I see some already have received the April/May boxes together, so that is good ... I guess)

and hopefully you will actually like the items. I will be watching for your reviews.

In the meantime - can anybody suggest another natural beauty products subscription box service that I might contact instead?

Who is your favorite and do they carry items from a variety of sources ?

Originally Posted by ANielsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually just joined TNBB as a supplier (I have two items in the May box) and after reading all this I probably will not do it again.

I wish I had known all this beforehand, it seemed like it was going to be a great venue. Sigh ....

Well - hopefully you will all get your boxes ( I see some already have received the April/May boxes together, so that is good ... I guess)

and hopefully you will actually like the items. I will be watching for your reviews.

In the meantime - can anybody suggest another natural beauty products subscription box service that I might contact instead?

hi there I'm one of the uk subscribers who have commented on there page along with april who is really upset ,as you can see some of us got the box some of over here got one box not the other some of us got nothing,i actually signed up here in dec forgot password and after reading this thread resigned up and must say its been very helpful and reading through the whole lot i didn't realise how long it had been going on,i now see that they have removed the others posts ,so you can only comment on there posts of which they will evidently then delete because they are such lovely helpful sisters ,can i ask are you from holistic owls .

lovely products.in the uk there are 2 new fullsize eco style boxes you could contact sorry if this gets me in trouble posting still new and not sure its allowed ,they are souk souk.co.uk and you could try also beautecobox.co.uk. holland and barrett health food stores may well stock your products,also the beauty bible testing panel we test flu size they then go into there website and there book,also eco company and seller a beautiful world is good as we test the products and review .give me a shout for uk sellers sure i can find more as new boxes starting over hear.

us bound im sure the ladies here will help as im only subbing to boxes that send over to uk and still trying to find more .but eco emi,pretty box,true blue,seasons box,green grab.the sample store,sample society,rosebox,have you tried the healthy food boxes as an idea of getting your products out there ,in the uk we buy alot of things from etsy,

im sorry you felt so happy about this box and its not turned out that great but hey something better always turns up .i did a blog post on the may box my name here is has half of my blog name so its easy to find my post on the box .

My favorite natural products box is Eco Emi.  I've subscribed to them for over a year and have no complaints. 

Thanks for the suggestions - I will look into some of these other box suppliers.

PS - No I am not Holistic Owls, though I have discussed this with them. The rules of this board prevent me from using my biz name so I will just say I had the Eye Cream and hopefully you can figure it out from the photo on that blog. 

I am so sorry everyone has had such a sad experience with this subscription and I am embarrassed to even be a part of it. I hope those that get the May box find something in it to like and you can guarantee my products won't appear there again, but hopefully somewhere else soon.

i love Yuzen.  it's quarterly sub.

i would not buy anything from this comany. i paid for 3 boxes and only was sent two of them. the last one they kept saying they would send to me since april and just today they told me it already been sent out and i would have to pay more money to get a box from the.

Any updates on this Box subscription ? Is anyone still receiving it and are there still the same problems ?

they havn't posted anything of there facebook page since july 15, and last comment was mutiple people complaing about not getting the box at all

I checked with a YouTube reviewer too and it appears they are now out of business. No great loss apparently. 

So mad that I participated in one of their boxes. I make great products, I don't need to be associated with that kind of bad publicity.

I checked with a YouTube reviewer too and it appears they are now out of business. No great loss apparently. 

So mad that I participated in one of their boxes. I make great products, I don't need to be associated with that kind of bad publicity.
Their website is still up and it still allows sign ups... If they seriously are no longer operating, that is incredibly shady.

Back