The Natural Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ioulia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are kidding?  Hotel amenities?  Gee, how expensive and natural could those be.  Yup, no one should ever order from them.
I would also be doing a chargeback with my credit card....unless they do not take that for payment?

Because if I signed up for a NATURAL beauty box and not a RANDOM TRAVEL SIZE item box.

It would go under "items not as described".

I did that to Glossybox Canada in Dec actually, they sent me old expired samples and then did not want to deal with me.

At least not by email, they have no phone here.

I did get my money back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received my March box last week, when i get a minute at home ill try to post photos. It was alright! Not the worst but not the best...The hotel shampoo/conditioner is not very good...but anyway ill post photos later if i can firgure it out. (im new here!)..
biggrin.gif

I e-mailed requesting refund April 8 and started a Paypal dispute April 9 and  they did not reply to either. May 1st I will be launching a Paypal dispute for products not received. Hopefully Paypal refunds the money and that'll be the end of it.

I asked them on Facebook at the beginning of April when I would expect the April box and they replied they would be shipping end of April. That's the last time they replied to any of my inquiries.

My Paypal dispute was ignored so I have escalated it to a claim. I also noticed they posted on FB on April 22 that the boxes would be shipped "early May at the latest". That was after 2 months of inacivity on Facebook and Twitter. I think they just posted that as a bait to keep people from disputing their charges.

Originally Posted by jallu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Paypal dispute was ignored so I have escalated it to a claim. I also noticed they posted on FB on April 22 that the boxes would be shipped "early May at the latest". That was after 2 months of inacivity on Facebook and Twitter. I think they just posted that as a bait to keep people from disputing their charges.
Wow, so sorry it's come to this.  Glad I stopped subscribing when I did.

Well my claim has been settled. TNBB had until May 8th to respond to Paypal and they failed to respond so Paypal ruled in my favour. If anyone out there still has an account with TNBB, request a refund through paypal NOW. DO NOT wait. Read a full synopsis of the situation on my blog.

A  bunch of British customers are posting on a facebook thread on TNBB's Facebook page wondering where their boxes are. I posted and linked to this thread. TNBB deleted my comments and then posted another message... April boxes are shipping soon, so sorry for the delay, be patient, May boxes will be shipped right after... Same, same, same. I'm so glad I am done with them. I had high hopes early on and was really looking forward to getting the box in April but it has been a let down from day 1. It's really too bad because from what everyone on here has said, their products are pretty great.

I didn't even realize I was missing the april box...at this point I'm like, whatever....

Originally Posted by Missyrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's really too bad because I loved their products & boxes.
Me too. However after the jan/feb box and then the price hike it wasn't worth it.

They just erased another load of not so happily satisfied customer comments on Facebook.  Such nice young enterprising sisters, eh!?  They do not know the first thing about responsibility.  It will be a cold day in hell before they ever get any business from me again.

I agree. Unless they get their act together. But promising stuff is on its way when it's not, etc, just not good.

hi sorry to crash your thread but im in the uk,i signed up for this box start of may and getting nowhere on Facebook or email and reading this thread is making me think in a few days i should do a paypal dispute.are the boxes always this late or non received .thankyou for any advice all the other boxes i subbed to around the world have been good so far.

Back