The Official Britney Breakdown Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesnt anybody realize she still wants Kevin back??!!

She does ! the signs are all there,, ring ,she wore a wedding shirt dress not long ago that she wore at her wedding with Kevin

poor girl dang I wish they get back together already

She does seem to have a mental condition, and with that being said the media should ease up on her... just a little. While I was making dinner last night, the tv was on et or insider.. on of them. Her cousin Ali Simms was on saying at this point Britney doesn't even have the opportunity to be normal, because the paparazzi is looking for all her mistakes and watching her 24/7. It's true. I feel sorry for her.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Doesnt anybody realize she still wants Kevin back??!!She does ! the signs are all there,, ring ,she wore a wedding shirt dress not long ago that she wore at her wedding with Kevin

poor girl dang I wish they get back together already

I used to think that too, but now I am not so sure. I mean, I know it's got to be tough not being married and raising children in the limelight, and I am sure she loved Kevin a lot. Because she wore her ring, and wore the dress doesn't mean that she necessarily wants him back, but it can also just be another sign of her instability. I think that her marriage was the one thing in her life that really kept her from going completely crazy with the other insanity in her life, and when she lost that, she lost a huge rock in her life.

Kevin cheated on her,, why the marriage ended..

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to think that too, but now I am not so sure. I mean, I know it's got to be tough not being married and raising children in the limelight, and I am sure she loved Kevin a lot. Because she wore her ring, and wore the dress doesn't mean that she necessarily wants him back, but it can also just be another sign of her instability. I think that her marriage was the one thing in her life that really kept her from going completely crazy with the other insanity in her life, and when she lost that, she lost a huge rock in her life.

No the divorce was on grounds of infidelity she filed the divorce

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif But is that 100% fact? I think a lot of it was just speculation. wanted to add he cheated on Shar when she was preg .. with Britney

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif No the divorce was on grounds of infidelity she filed the divorce
wanted to add he cheated on Shar when she was preg .. with Britney

"If he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you."
Duh

Britney Spotted Shopping for Pregnancy Test

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 16, 2008 02:25 PM EST

Photo by: CMS / CPB / Finalpixx
britney_spears4.jpg
Britney Spears is making more news – with a trip to her local drug store.

The troubled pop star and mother of two, was photographed shopping for a pregnancy test Tuesday at a local Rite Aid store in Studio City, Calif.

Photos show Spears and her new beau, 35-year-old photographer Adnan Ghalib, at the store together, and Spears scanning the shelves of pregnancy tests. (The photos were released by Ghalib's own photo agency, FinalPixx.)

All told, it's been another week full of rumors involving Spears, who recently lost visitation rights with her two children, Jayden, 1, and Preston, 2, after being hospitalized.

As for a report that Spears had written a suicide note on the night of her meltdown, "There was no suicide note, and it's completely untrue that she tried to commit suicide," her longtime friend Sam Lutfi tells PEOPLE. "She is not suicidal."

Additionally a Spears family friend tells PEOPLE, "She's going through a lot right now. Having her children taken away, which she really didn't expect and all this attention around her, it really takes a toll. There's no truth to her being suicidal. She has problems that she needs to address and that's it. She'll pull through this. She just needs some time and space."

I got this from people.com. The pic is clearer than the other one posted and she is with that new guy so it has to be recent. Sigh.

Um, actually, that's not why they divorced... Or not the reason cited: "TMZ obtained the legal papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." In her petition, Spears asks for both legal and physical custody of the couple's two children, one-year old Sean Preston and two-month old Jayden James, with Federline getting reasonable visitation rights. "

SOURCE

If she is pregnant, that's not the new boy's baby... Too quick on that... Who was she last with again? LOL!

well different info from different sources
smile.gif
go figure

and thank you! for correcting me

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif well different info from different sources
smile.gif
go figureand thank you! for correcting me

Who the hell knows the real reason though... Irreconcilable differences in Hollywood could just mean "He won't star in my movie!" LOL!

Lmao yeah
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who the hell knows the real reason though... Irreconcilable differences in Hollywood could just mean "He won't star in my movie!" LOL!

Lord have mercy... she needs to stop and get help and the media needs to leave her alone. She's just human after all... HOPEFULLY not pregnant with ANOTHER baby...ugh...

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif i hope she's not pregnant I agree!!! That's the last thing she needs.
I too believe she is suffering from severe mental problems and it's a shame she hasnt got or wanted any help. Some people might think it's wrong that the media scrutinizes (sp?) her every move but I think it's worse that those kids are constantly being hounded and photographed. I saw a picture in People magazine of one of her boys that was taken through a window. It was just the kid standing looking around outside. I think there should be a line not to be crossed and photographic the kids (especially sans Brit) is crossing that line!!

I used to love hearing the Britney gossip but lately she makes me so sad. Poor thing...so many problems probably stemming from her childhoold and now so desperate for love that she thinks this papparazzo is her friend when all he wants to do is make a dollar. People are sick to capitalize on someone else when there is obviously so many mental issues, not to mention the fact that he is married. Hopefully she can get help and not end up like Anna Nicole but she is in a fast downward spiral...
frown.gif

She needs to move back to the small town where she is originally from.

Stay away from shallow Hollywood - where everthing is about what you drive and how good you look.

Back