The Official Britney Breakdown Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What really happened when Britney was hospitalized

BritneySpears0104.jpg

In Touch can exclusively reveal what actually happened after Britney Spears checked into LA's Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last week. The troubled pop star was admitted under the assumed name Barbara Jean to the hospital's 3rd floor Psych Unit. An eyewitness says she was calm after being medicated. But the 26-year-old did have an episode during which she hurt the pinky finger on her left hand, as well as cut her head, after thrashing into a wall behind her bed.

Britney was then taken to the 8th floor of the south medical tower to have her injuries treated. Insiders say that Britney's presence caused mini-riots throughout the facility. One patient’s mother brought in a birthday cake, and wanted to have a small party for her daughter, but was informed that distributing food was against the rules. The mom screamed: "If Britney brought the cake you'd let her," before kicking the door to Britney's room, which caused Britney to yell back at the woman. According to the witness, Britney also declined to join the other patients in wishing the celebrant a happy birthday, even though the gathering was in the adjacent room. But, Britney did manage to sneak a few cigarette breaks during her stay in an approved smoking area!

She is a trainwreck and I hope she finally realizes that she really does need prof. help!

I think its so funny that almost all the mags & websites and everyone in the world think they "exclusively reveal what actually happened ". Its a bunch of BS seriously they all report it for money, thats all they care about.

Hopefully she does get some help soon, there is just too much going on for her at this very minuet.

Britney get well soon.. your boys need you so much

and to the origianl poster ..crazy people lol

It's obvious that she has a problem. Whether it is drug related or a psychiatric condition or both remains to be seen. We will probably never hear the whole story and really why should we. Is there nothing sacred anymore??? I hope she gets all the help she needs as she does have 2 small children that need their mother.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif What really happened when Britney was hospitalized

http://www.intouchweekly.com/content...Spears0104.jpg

In Touch can exclusively reveal what actually happened after Britney Spears checked into LA's Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last week. The troubled pop star was admitted under the assumed name Barbara Jean to the hospital's 3rd floor Psych Unit. An eyewitness says she was calm after being medicated. But the 26-year-old did have an episode during which she hurt the pinky finger on her left hand, as well as cut her head, after thrashing into a wall behind her bed.

Britney was then taken to the 8th floor of the south medical tower to have her injuries treated. Insiders say that Britney's presence caused mini-riots throughout the facility. One patient’s mother brought in a birthday cake, and wanted to have a small party for her daughter, but was informed that distributing food was against the rules. The mom screamed: "If Britney brought the cake you'd let her," before kicking the door to Britney's room, which caused Britney to yell back at the woman. According to the witness, Britney also declined to join the other patients in wishing the celebrant a happy birthday, even though the gathering was in the adjacent room. But, Britney did manage to sneak a few cigarette breaks during her stay in an approved smoking area!

Grrrrrrr... she is NUTS !!! Talk about trailer trash... I just CANNOT stand her.

Are u talkin about witchcraft?

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's roots right there. Remind me never to eff with Shar Jackson.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are u talkin about witchcraft? Naw hon, I'm talkin bout voodoo.

I was wondering about that ,, I also seen Britney thinks shes cursed

she should go see Shar and ask her to lift it off

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Naw hon, I'm talkin bout voodoo.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was wondering about that ,, I also seen Britney thinks shes cursedshe should go see Shar and ask her to lift it off

Yup, Brit ain't gon be right til she seriously apologizes to Shar. If she does it publically, she might get to spend time alone with her kids again.

Thing is , if indeed she's been cursed by Shar she probably has no idea it was her

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yup, Brit ain't gon be right til she seriously apologizes to Shar. If she does it publically, she might get to spend time alone with her kids again.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thing is , if indeed she's been cursed by Shar she probably has no idea it was her If you think you've been cursed and you can't figure out that it was the pregnant woman with a newborn baby whose man you married, you got more problems than the curse. LOL
Shar was in public all smilin and talkin bout 'no really, I'm okay.' Yeah, now we know why she was smilin. I bet she somewhere rollin around on the floor laughing her ass off.

It was speculated that Shar and Kevin had planned this long ago before the pregnancy and marriage to get money out of Britney

sure makes me wonder

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you think you've been cursed and you can't figure out that it was the pregnant woman with a newborn baby whose man you married, you got more problems than the curse. LOL
Shar was in public all smilin and talkin bout 'no really, I'm okay.' Yeah, now we know why she was smilin. I bet she somewhere rollin around on the floor laughing her ass off.

SOOO Sad! She needs help bad!! She was obviously never given any "life tools" by her momma!

Back