The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i heard it in the showbiz report on my local radio aswell this morning. Supposedly she was clutching her tummy and people were staring at her and she said "yes it is baby no.2". But as the radio guy here said, she could have just said all that jokingly! I wouldnt think anything of it yet

we'll see what happens...she always said that she wanted a big family

but with that guy? what is it? kevin spears?

That guy just drops his seed every few months - huh
icon_rolleyes.gif

LMAO! You guys are hilarious!

I really hope she isn't again... But then it is her own (stupid) decision. I would have thought she would have gotten the drift about this guy by now though.

She had the perfect out without losing any money (him messing around with the stripper) but she stayed. *sigh* Some women will never learn.

oh no i hope she isnt.. i like her she just has a piece of sht husband and hes so dirty looking, he def smells :icon_love

Originally Posted by Amethyst That guy just drops his seed every few months - huh
icon_rolleyes.gif
Lol
smile.gif

It might be true... this is what I found.

"Britney Spears' second pregnancy"

Britney Spears has apparently announced that she is pregnant with her second child.

Shoppers in Malibu were stunned when the former pop princess grabbed her belly and announced to the entire centre "That's right, number two!".

The star was apparently distressed that so many people were looking at her in the high-end furniture store Shabby Chic that she felt the need to retaliate.

Gossips in Malibu, where Spears and her family live, have said that they are convinced the Toxic singer's dreams of giving birth to a baby sister for her son Sean Preston are about to be realised.

One of Britney's closest friends told In Touch magazine: "Britney is definitely pregnant again. She's acting the same way she did when she was pregnant with her first child."

Source

I feel the need to quote a line from "Futurama"

"Fool me 7 times, shame on you. Fool me 8 times or more, shame on me."

I hope she isn't. I heard the saying "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me."

Let's not give them 7 times please!
smile.gif

ooooh my...will that girl EVER learn!! everytime i see a pic or her & her husband i just want to spray him down with soap and one of those carwash hoses--i agree w/whoever said that he probably smells!

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- A conservative advocacy group that urged a boycott of NBC's recently canceled drama about a pill-popping priest turned its wrath Thursday to an upcoming "Will & Grace" episode that it says will mock Christ's crucifixion.

But NBC executives insist the group's objections stem from faulty details in a press release mistakenly issued by the network earlier this week, and that neither a script nor story line for the episode in question has been written.

The latest religious flap at NBC flared after the network announced Tuesday that pop star Britney Spears will make an April 13 guest appearance on "Will & Grace," playing a Christian conservative talk-show sidekick to Jack, the gay character portrayed by series regular Sean Hayes. (Read story.)

According to NBC's initial synopsis of the episode, Jack's fictional TV network, Out TV, is taken over by a Christian broadcaster, leading Spears' character to do a cooking segment on his show called "Cruci-fixin's."

The American Family Association immediately raised objections to the planned episode, saying it "mocks the crucifixion of Christ" and will "further denigrate Christianity" by airing the night before Good Friday.

On its Web site, the Mississippi-based advocacy group called on its supporters to urge network affiliates to refuse to run the episode and to write letters of protest to NBC.

NBC countered that the dispute stems from an inaccurate press release that went out without being properly vetted.

"Some erroneous information was mistakenly included in a press release describing an upcoming episode of 'Will & Grace,' which in fact has yet to be written," NBC spokeswoman Rebecca Marks told Reuters late in the day.

All that has been decided is that Spears will play a central role in an upcoming episode that will likely air sometime in April, Marks added.

There was no immediate comment from representatives for Spears, whose guest spot on the gay-themed sitcom will mark her first public performance since she had her first child in September.

The same organization urged an affiliate and advertising boycott of the recent NBC series, "The Book of Daniel," a drama starring Aidan Quinn as a Vicodin-addicted Episcopal minister who talks to Jesus.

NBC, a unit of the General Electric Co., yanked the program from its schedule last month after just three weeks on the air, citing abysmal ratings.

The network also had trouble finding commercial sponsors for the show, and several smaller affiliates declined to carry the series, objecting to its portrayal of Christian themes.

Source

I can see why they are angry. I really don't want to see Britney on TV either.
tongue.gif

Eh I'm more disturbed that they picked such a hick-ish girl to be the conservative Christian. How stereotypical.
tongue.gif

Will & Grace is a funny show.. I'm more offended by stuff aired on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, even.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back