The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by peekaboo My life has been missing something..must be the plastic Federline family ha ha hahahaha

White Trash Barbie, coming to a toy store near you soon.

Yet again more evidence that the girl has lost it. She hasn't been the same since her break-up with Justin. Poor girl!

Originally Posted by Trisha i wonder if they'll consider making a Shar Jackson doll and her 2 kids! come on brit, you aint living in an average 2.4 family! Love it Trish! Too funny!

Britney just grosses me out!!! Bleeck! But she is damn lucky! No talent but still a star.

Britney needs to be dropped on her head! Maybe she'll get some sense that way...

That Chicken Fried THING she married is a real winner too!!
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
Poor little kid...

Originally Posted by Trisha yeah LUCK is the right word, think of all the talented people out there who work hard and get nowhere! Exactly. I just don't understand it!?!?!
confused.gif

i was watching will and grace tv show and jack was talking about bidding on ebay for britney spears' shoes, so i went to look and found this

that's crazy!!! i wonder if it's legit cause the seller only has 1 feedback
icon_eek.gif

I Wouldnt Buy It Because They Only Have 1 Feedback, And To Spend That Much Money For Something That Might Be Fake, Is Crazy

She was selling her dirty flip flops for charity awhile ago, yuck!

"Winning bid:GBP 97,400.00

(Approximately US $172,592.80)

"

Holy cow, someone wanted that bad!

If its Brit, she's not the one who's nuts. She's actually a pretty smart business woman since she realizes that there is a market out there for this stuff. The ones who are nuts are the ones paying all that money for dirty flip flops, etc.

wow..Why would anyone want to bid on celebrities' shoes? whats the point in that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia If its Brit, she's not the one who's nuts. She's actually a pretty smart business woman since she realizes that there is a market out there for this stuff. The ones who are nuts are the ones paying all that money for dirty flip flops, etc. Of course, she isn't nuts.I wasn't referring her, but the one who bought the the stuff.

Back