The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by dylansmommie I highly doubt she will be breastfeeding, that would be to selfless! I mean she would have to spend all that time with the baby, and her boobs would get smaller! LOL!!And that's such a nice pic
smile.gif

Am pregnant too right now, and oddly enough is due the same time Britney was supposed to be due. Hopefully, no C-section for me though (knock on wood).

And I just heard on The View that she still wants to be hot...wear Daisy Dukes and all that. That probably means she'll be going on a diet soon....sigh...the pressures of LaLaLand.

Everyone says she has implants, didn't think you could breast feed if you had those.

I heard Vegas as a name LOL

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo Preston Michael Spears Federline... it was on the news last night. I think that is such a funny name. I wonder why she decided to name her baby after an industrial town in the North of England famed for its railway station (see thumbnail)
icon_question.gif

What a nice picture of you Dylansmommie when you were pregnant. Congrats to Britney for having a healthy baby boy. She better not smoke around the baby though. Second hand smoke is the worst especially for immature baby lungs. Congratulations Iloveparis on your pregnancy too!!! Wishing you an easy delivery!!!

Good riddance. Hopefully we wont hear about the Spears-Federlines for a while.

Originally Posted by beckybum69 is she duin a posh and becks by callin him the name of the place he was conceived I guess it's a celeb-thing,I'm glad my parents didn't do that,or my name would've been Salvador
smile.gif

i wouldnt count on that

the tabloids are offering 1 mil for a pic of the baby, crazy people

I really couldn't care less about them...

but that would totally SUCK if my parents named me after where I was born! Seattle? Ugh.

Originally Posted by Eva121 I guess it's a celeb-thing,I'm glad my parents didn't do that,or my name would've been Salvador
smile.gif
lol, i would have been called birmingham or frankley
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally WHAT! What a copout ..please! To avoid pain? (shaking my head) I know....after all her talk about wanting to be a mom...I guess she forgot about the "labour" part.

<small>LONDON: Pop singer Britney Spears has urged toy giant Mattel to make plastic versions of her, husband Kevin Federline and their new baby son, Sean Preston.

Insiders claim Britney also wants doll versions of her mum Lynne, dad Jamie, older brother Bryan and younger sister Jamie Lynn to be added to the collection. She is also hoping the Barbie-style range will include a toy replica of her 3 million dollars Malibu mansion, her pink Hummer car and her 3 million dollars yacht. Even Britney's tiny dogs, Bit Bit, Lucky and Lacy, are set to have their own miniature doubles.

"There is already a Britney Spears Barbie doll but it has proved so popular, there's talk of producing an entire Britney Spears family. They are bound to be huge in the States," a source was quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying.

Source

</small>

OMG. that's ridiculous. what, is kevin barbie going to have a beer gut and unshaven jaw line?!??!

Originally Posted by Liz OMG. that's ridiculous. what, is kevin barbie going to have a beer gut and unshaven jaw line?!??! Hahahaha!!
Pretty ridiculous.

He has gotten to be soooooooooooo pathetic....I never even heard of the britney barbie doll So I guess its not popular around my parts....

Back